Page 33 of 34 FirstFirst ... 23293031323334 LastLast
    My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    Tbh that's basically like Warrior/Portland fans bragging about ringing back in the 70s followed by years of irrelevancy. Its pitiable.
    Not really, tbh. 1995 SB Champs, and you guys?

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    Its all cool mang. We know how re ed he can be. Tbh once the Cowboys jettison Jerruh/Garrett I can see them contending again. Its a team a lot of people would wanna play for and it has a lot of talent already.
    That's the problem, they've had the talent for years just no steady leadership or discipline. If only Jerry would step down....

Watching the collapse benefactor's Avatar
    My Team
    Houston Oilers
    Post Count
    Tbh that's basically like Warrior/Portland fans bragging about ringing back in the 70s followed by years of irrelevancy. Its pitiable.
    Don't mind him. He's too busy with his lips firmly around ElNono's to think clearly.

Cue the lame, stolen Fkla shtick.

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    As a Cowboys fan with a functioning brain, I'd like to apologize to the Niner fans in here for robdiaz's comments. I love the Cowboys, but Cowboys fans have NO room to talk any kind of to Niners fans. The Niners are light years ahead of what the Cowboys are. It's not even close I'm pulling for the Niners too, I love the defense and the toughness guys like Gore and Boldin bring to the offense...
    LMAo, stop sucking .

My Name Is Mitchell Brown
    My Team
    Indianapolis Colts
    Post Count
    Panthers

No Lyfe Scrub

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    Don't mind him. He's too busy with his lips firmly around ElNono's to think clearly.

Cue the lame, stolen Fkla shtick.
    Calm down Mr clean

My Name Is Mitchell Brown
    My Team
    Indianapolis Colts
    Post Count
    Idk who to root for. I cannot find myself rooting for n!gger QB's or five head so it'll be the Patriots. Go Brady!

Watching the collapse benefactor's Avatar
    My Team
    Houston Oilers
    Post Count
    Right on cue.

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    LOL got

My Team
    New England Patriots
    Post Count
    Since being given the starting job the kid got to a superbowl and is now in the NFC championship game. I would say he has done better tan shameful.
    tbh no, from a passing standpoint he's a bottom 5 qb in the league, and he was given a team on root to win it all with no effort and couldn't deliver.

Post Count

just funny seeing you posting in here. I saw you dropping truth bombs so it's good.
    you'll never see me in the MLB forum

Post Count
    cam is a good QB and our franchise QB. he led us to the division le.

we need to look at another receiver and some DB's.

when CK owns your DB's it says something
    Cam didn't lead them to anything. The defense did. Cam does the opposite of lead.

not needed when you have an elite defense and solid run game.
    Ugh, they needed it today.

With a great defense you can be a good team. Very good. But it's really hard to win with a Cam Newton.

Just left the game. Nice win for the Niners. There was a ton of Niner fans representing.

you're a phony Holden_Caulfield's Avatar
    My Team
    Jacksonville Jaguars
    Post Count
    lol

My Team
    Carolina Panthers
    Post Count
    Cam didn't lead them to anything. The defense did. Cam does the opposite of lead.

With a great defense you can be a good team. Very good. But it's really hard to win with a Cam Newton.
    Our defense did not play well early. It didn't help that our starting DE got injured on the first play.

My Team
    Kansas City Chiefs
    Post Count
    you'll never see me in the MLB forum
    Why not? It's funny to go there once in a while and make fun of DeadlyDynasty, JamStone and all the other lovers of fat PED users, imho.

Post Count
    Why not? It's funny to go there once in a while and make fun of DeadlyDynasty and his love for fat PED users, imho.
    I can't stand baseball... not even for trolling, tbh... and I'm 40 min away from Yankee Stadium... maybe that's why, now that I think about it

My Team
    New Orleans Saints
    Post Count

this is what I've been saying all along. It's not a knock against Carolina or N0 LyF3 ... it's just the truth.

anyone who understands the game of football can see it. the problem is that Carolina is locked into this experiment with Cam and they are pretty much forced to try and make it work for a few years. I guarantee you that any backup QB in the NFL could have been the starting QB for Carolina this season and they still would have been a good playoff team. their defense was outstanding for the most part.

Cam just doesn't have what it takes upstairs to be a legit NFL QB. running around and throwing the ball like a mad man can only take you so far. he is a very stupid, immature, and uneducated young man that doesn't have the common sense or work ethic to be a quality leader. it may sound like I am trying to be funny when saying that, but it's the truth.

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count

raven and I were talking about kaepernick, though lol.

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    Its all cool mang. We know how re ed he can be. Tbh once the Cowboys jettison Jerruh/Garrett I can see them contending again. Its a team a lot of people would wanna play for and it has a lot of talent already.
    I'd love to seem them return to some form of relevance again because I actually like the hype they create "down he-uh in cowaboah cun-treh". Plus, there's always an influx of b-ners calling in to the local sports radio shows and it's often accompanied with pure comedic gold. Win-win.

b-ner cowboy fns

Ht cheetos and big red

Dibetes

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    lol bandwagon niner fans
    gots

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    Seriously tho, 1995 tbh

My Team
    Carolina Panthers
    Post Count
    this is what I've been saying all along. It's not a knock against Carolina or N0 LyF3 ... it's just the truth.

anyone who understands the game of football can see it. the problem is that Carolina is locked into this experiment with Cam and they are pretty much forced to try and make it work for a few years. I guarantee you that any backup QB in the NFL could have been the starting QB for Carolina this season and they still would have been a good playoff team. their defense was outstanding for the most part.

Cam just doesn't have what it takes upstairs to be a legit NFL QB. running around and throwing the ball like a mad man can only take you so far. he is a very stupid, immature, and uneducated young man that doesn't have the common sense or work ethic to be a quality leader. it may sound like I am trying to be funny when saying that, but it's the truth.
    you are 100% dumb

your entire paragraph is just guesses. "uneducated, stupid". well he beat San Fran on the road, NE and NO this year and won 11 of their last 12. that's not exactly a "failed experiment"

kindly educate yourself on the game yourself

My Team
    Carolina Panthers
    Post Count

i feel so bad for this guy

Thread Information