Page 378 of 1631 FirstFirst ... 2783283683743753763773783793803813823884284788781378 ... LastLast
Results 9,426 to 9,450 of 40770
    Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Some dude spends an hour and a half googling a drug that's been on the market for 65 years. Calls it investigating.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I don't see what's so wrong with trying something (especially if very sick - what do you have to lose)?

This mask stuff - do they think we are idiots? Why must everything be backed up by studies/data - how about some COMMON SENSE. All that time saving masks for healthcare workers - we could have made our own at home.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I don't understand why MLB cancelled pre-season and the opening day. Outside of all the spitting, beisbol players already socially distance on the field, and there aren't enough fans at their games to even get within 6 feet of another fan.
    Yes, but their fans are all in high risk group.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Is worldometer a day behind? Cuomo said 731 died yesterday, but worldometer just put those numbers up for today.

I cannot grok its fullnes leemajors's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Like you mentioned previously, we need to randomly scan population for antibodies. That data could inform better policies on getting things back to normal.
    Isn't normal what got us here?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Is worldometer a day behind? Cuomo said 731 died yesterday, but worldometer just put those numbers up for today.
    It looks like NY has changed their reporting. They used to update a couple times a day, now it looks like they ac ulate some 24 hour period and dump it at the time Cuomo does his daily briefing. So the death reporting is definitely lagging. All deaths after he takes the podium today will be in tomorrow's count

My Team
    Phoenix Suns
    Post Count
    I don't see what's so wrong with trying something (especially if very sick - what do you have to lose)?

This mask stuff - do they think we are idiots? Why must everything be backed up by studies/data - how about some COMMON SENSE. All that time saving masks for healthcare workers - we could have made our own at home.
    how dare you...i mean HOW DARE YOU?? I am literally shaking in rage at that statement

ORANGEMAN BAD!!!!!1

​AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH HHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH HHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH HHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH HHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH HHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH HHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH HHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Take the fcking keys away baseline bum's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    You should get a job writing Hallmark cards.
    Happy Birthday!

Called it

Sincerely,
    hater
    Can just picture a duck under the covers on the front with "Happy WW IX nigs!" printed on the inside.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Can just picture a duck under the covers on the front with "Happy WW IX nigs!" printed on the inside.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I've been wondering why Trump has been pushing HCQ...always seemed pretty sketchy:

https://www.thedailybeast.com/trump-...e-manufacturer

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Totally forgot about the election, but Wisconsin is holding their primaries today.

Of course, here in America, we never fail to make things worse so, in Milwaukee for example, they closed almost every polling site leaving only a handful open making it very difficult for anyone voting today to social distance. Brilliant.

Take the fcking keys away baseline bum's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Totally forgot about the election, but Wisconsin is holding their primaries today.

Of course, here in America, we never fail to make things worse so, in Milwaukee for example, they closed almost every polling site leaving only a handful open making it very difficult for anyone voting today to social distance. Brilliant.
    The ing GOP is such a cesspool. Disgusting that anyone could vote for these ers.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    The ing GOP is such a cesspool. Disgusting that anyone could vote for these ers.
    Meanwhile South Dakota's governor just said that "up to 70%" of it's population could become infected, but there's no need for any large scale shutdowns yet.

My Team
    Sacramento Kings
    Post Count
    I've been wondering why Trump has been pushing HCQ...always seemed pretty sketchy:

A story so bad even George Conway s on it

Alleged Michigander ChumpDumper's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Is this really what you want, board Republicans?

Really?

Tell me this is fine. I ing dare you.

Alleged Michigander ChumpDumper's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

I agree.

He's all in on the medication because he knows he ed up the initial response to COVID and everything afterwards and hopes magical thinking will distract rubes from that.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    NY getting their act together.

Cuomo Says Perhaps People With Confirmed Antibodies or Young People May Go Back to Work First

Cuomo to Issue Executive Order That Includes Fines for Violating Social-Distancing Rules

State-Developed Coronavirus Test Will Determine Whether Person Contracted Virus and Has Recovered From It

New York Health Department Has Developed Antibody Test: Cuomo

Cuomo Compares Stay-at Home Regimen to ‘Groundhog Day’

New York Sees Third Straight Day of Below-Peak Infections

Cuomo Says New York Needs Federal Assistance to Restart State’s Economy

New York State Department of Health Approved Anti-Body Testing

Cuomo: Total Hospitalizations Appear to Be Plateauing, ICU Admissions Fall

New York Reports 138,836 Virus Cases, up From 130,689

New York Reports Single-Largest Daily Increase in Deaths to 5,489

https://www.bloomberg.com/news/live-...virus-briefing

My Team
    Sacramento Kings
    Post Count
    That's not the way doctors do it, but I guess you wouldn't know.
    In cases where a definite diagnosis of COVID–19 cannot be made, but it is suspected or likely (e.g., the cir stances are compelling within a reasonable degree of certainty), it is acceptable to report COVID–19 on a death certificate as “probable” or “presumed.” In these instances, certifiers should use their best clinical judgement in determining if a COVID–19 infection was likely. However, please note that testing for COVID–19 should be conducted whenever possible.

https://www.cdc.gov/nchs/data/nvss/vsrg/vsrg03-508.pdf

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    In cases where a definite diagnosis of COVID–19 cannot be made, but it is suspected or likely (e.g., the cir stances are compelling within a reasonable degree of certainty), it is acceptable to report COVID–19 on a death certificate as “probable” or “presumed.” In these instances, certifiers should use their best clinical judgement in determining if a COVID–19 infection was likely. However, please note that testing for COVID–19 should be conducted whenever possible.

https://www.cdc.gov/nchs/data/nvss/vsrg/vsrg03-508.pdf
    There's political pressure to suppress diagnosis. It comes straight from the top, and the ongoing shortage of COVID-19 testing reinforces it.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Hold "a small personal stake" because he owns some mutual funds that have small positions in pretty much every large company

The outrage

Trump’s personal stake in the malaria-drug maker Sanofi could be as small as $99
    https://www.marke ch.com/story/tr...-99-2020-04-07

my unders, my frgn whites pgardn's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Its super picky.
    Anyone who holds broad international mutual funds could have a stake in the company.

Now if Trump just bought stock in the company....

we would probably never know.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Trump is trying to turn his $99 into $129.99...evil orange man!

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

conway good now!

presidents "profiting just a small amount" ok now?

My Team
    Sacramento Kings
    Post Count
    There's political pressure to suppress diagnosis. It comes straight from the top, and the ongoing shortage of COVID-19 testing reinforces it.
    You tried to dunk on Chris and it was you who didn’t know how doctors were doing it.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    You tried to dunk on Chris and it was you who didn’t know how doctors were doing it.
    Chris thinks hospitals are juicing the COVID-19 death count. Do you?

Thread Information