Page 77 of 134 FirstFirst ... 276773747576777879808187127 ... LastLast
Results 1,901 to 1,925 of 3328
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    future All-Star. Like I said he's baby Westbrook and he'll probably become a better player than him
    Nah please not a stat padding Westbrook. A long guard who can rebound and assist like Magic, who can occassionally take over games. But I’d settle for a pickpocket Gary P.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Say DJ continues his trajectory and becomes our first star...

Keldon becomes our second...

our third? White?
    Vassell once he starts getting minutes. I think it’s Keldon/DJ/Vassell as future big 3. White is very solid but more like an Andre Miller, except for not being injured.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Vassell once he starts getting minutes. I think it’s Keldon/DJ/Vassell as future big 3. White is very solid but more like an Andre Miller, except for not being injured.
    bubble White is a 3rd tier star

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Nope. That's not how our system goes. Those are just counting stats. Means nothing to people who actually watch the Spurs play. If our offense revolved around him a la Westbrook style, you'd probably see those numbers. We have 2+ ball handlers sharing the duties at any given time.
    I said at the end, so far so good. Furthrmore i'm mainly talking about pressurized situations where we always go to Demar to make the decision, shoot or pass(he almost always shoots) and you know why we go there because we have no one else to make the correct decision(Demar isn't obviously the answer as well thats why suck at those times). Pop doesn't trust Murray to take over at the end of games and i don't either. At the end of games is where you see if a guy is good at making decisions, Murray is not there yet.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    at all the dummies that doubted DJ. Seems many of them have left the site. Haven’t seen much of that moron SAgirl lately. She still post?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    at all the dummies that doubted DJ. Seems many of them have left the site. Haven’t seen much of that moron SAgirl lately. She still post?
    Sporadically.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I remember SAGirl bashing me for praising Murray and defending him from all the haters during pre-season

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I remember SAGirl bashing me for praising Murray and defending him from all the haters during pre-season
    Damn. She really did not like DJM. I always remembered her as a pretty stable poster.
    I guess this subject put her in a different direction.

Murray has been my dude since he was drafted. Last year didn't even phase me.
    No one could deny his desire to be all he could be and his inherent leadership.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Murray has been my dude since he was drafted. Last year didn't even phase me.
    No one could deny his desire to be all he could be and his inherent leadership.
    2 #theLeader

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Murray is best used against the 2nd string.

Remember Cherokee Parks The Truth #6's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Murray made a leap this year. He wasn’t as good last year. Reasonable criticism of him last year was valid, just like reasonable criticism of Walker is valid this year. It seems like a lot of people love to feel like they were right all along. That seems silly.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Murray made a leap this year. He wasn’t as good last year. Reasonable criticism of him last year was valid, just like reasonable criticism of Walker is valid this year. It seems like a lot of people love to feel like they were right all along. That seems silly.
    claiming that he spends a lot of time on social media as if he is using his training period with other things (as if someone here has any knowledge of what really happens to these guys out of court) is classified as "reasonable criticism"? interesting

Remember Cherokee Parks The Truth #6's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    claiming that he spends a lot of time on social media as if he is using his training period with other things (as if someone here has any knowledge of what really happens to these guys out of court) is classified as "reasonable criticism"? interesting
    I barely can understand what you’re writing about.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    DJM got wore out tonight

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    That's now though. White as Ginobili esque 6th man is obviously mostly dependant on Johnson developing into a go-to guy. Despite lacking his basketball IQ, it's he who probably has the higher upside given the fact that he's 5+ years younger and already not that much worse.

White's malleability is his greatest strength. He also appears to have the temperment to accept a 6th man role. Either way, it's probably best he run the second unit, but if he pulls double duty, he'd have to average an amount of minutes I'm not sure he's built for or they'd be comfortable with.

Vassell has the potential to be an elite 3 and D wing. His skillset would be largely wasted playing sparingly with and against the majority of front line talent.
    White does seem to be willing to come off the bench, which gives the Spurs some options both now and going forward. I don't love having White coming off the bench but acknowledge that Vassell is sort of wasted as a bench player. If the Spurs could get a long-term four that's solid on offense and at least decent on D--to go along with an improved Murray and KJ--then the potential future SL to be a plus on offense and great on D. While White and Walker could carry the bench unit.

For now, the Spurs should see if White can excel in the Manu role for health reasons, to bolster the bench, and for SL continuity.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I'm a believer

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Murray game saddens some guys here, me and probably two or three more posters were the only fans since day 1 who didn't jump off the boat or claimed that he was hindering the development of white and walker (laughable).

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Love this kids ambition, he truly wants to be great and it shows.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Mainstream media recognition

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

More mainstream media recognition

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Dejounte is loved by his teammates

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I'm happy that DeJounte has taken a bigger leap than anticipated & proved all the doubters, haters & cliff jumpers on ST wrong.

The kid comes back from a catastrophic injury & is supposed just magically pick up from where he was at?

Anyway, it's just great to see and I hope he can continue to play at this high level.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Thread Information