Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    UTSA Roadrunners

Post Count
    NBA Team
    Sacramento Kings
    Cocaine's a of a drug. He won't be a cop for much longer after drawing his gun on a group of teenagers. What a dip .

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    UTSA Roadrunners
    McKinney police said Sunday that an officer has been placed on administrative leave after a Friday evening disturbance at the Craig Ranch North Community Pool that created a buzz on social media.
    Police said the incident involved "multiple juveniles at the location, who do not live in the area or have permission to be there, refusing to leave."
    According to a statement from police spokeswoman Sabrina Boston, nine units were dispatched after the first responding officers "encountered a large crowd that refused to comply with police commands."
    Boston acknowledged that a seven-minute YouTube video "raised concerns" about the actions of one officer, who is seen using profanity and throwing a young woman in a bathing suit to the ground. Police did not name the officer.
    Boston said Chief Greg Conley would make a statement about the incident at 2 p.m. Sunday. WFAA.com plans to carry the chief's remarks live.
    Brandon Brooks, who posted the unedited video clip led Cops Crash Pool Party on Saturday, wrote that "this kind of force is uncalled for, especially on children and innocent bystanders."
    http://www.wfaa.com/story/news/local...ance/28643625/

Post Count
    NBA Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    cops should be rewarded for saving their lives.

blacks can't swim.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    College
    Army Black Knights
    Talk about some ing gots...this is precisely why I shed ZERO tears for cops...sitting on that girls back with his knees like shes a threat...it's very infuriating to see like that....he targeted all of the black kids...this is a classic case of small inferiority complex at it's finest

Post Count
    NBA Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    they shouldn't have even been there.

now you gotta drain and disinfect the pool.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    College
    Army Black Knights
    Cocaine's a of a drug. He won't be a cop for much longer after drawing his gun on a group of teenagers. What a dip .
    And why the was he running fast like Captain America...and then he did a Ninja Warrior roll at the beggining of the video..I'm like WHAT THA

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Illegal trespass and resisting arrest. Coons in the wire.. coons in the wire!!

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    What a jackass.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Truth is nobody here has a ing clue what the call was about, why they showed up, or what happened before the camera was activated. We'll know in time, but why everyone acts like a cop in the middle of a mob, even if they are mixed with younger people, should be Andy Griffith.

Young black people never obey the cops when told to get on the ground, they have to start talking or running even if for no reason other than group think. Like he told those two at the end, you were told to get on the ground and you chose to join the rest in fleeing.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs

blacks can't swim.
    As long as their feet stay above water they are ok.

my unders, my frgn whites pgardn's Avatar
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    Texas Longhorns
    Not enough info for most of this.

Drawing a weapon in that manner with a half baked pseudo chase, we got a problem.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    Mississippi State Bulldogs

blacks can't swim.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    College
    Army Black Knights
    Not enough info for most of this.

Drawing a weapon in that manner with a half baked pseudo chase, we got a problem.
    I know as citizens we pay lip service to cops and the dangerous job they have but the reality is that 90% of Cops are losers....it's never really said but they are and sadly most of them know they are....

coffee is for closers Infinite_limit's Avatar
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    Duke Blue Devils
    Classic Pic

coffee is for closers Infinite_limit's Avatar
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    Duke Blue Devils
    I know as citizens we pay lip service to cops and the dangerous job they have but the reality is that 90% of Cops are losers....it's never really said but they are and sadly most of them know they are....
    I'll say 3 outta 10 Cops are idiots/assholes/losers

Why? A combination
    A) Americans on average are lower class in Western Civilization
    B) the USA is ghetto and dangerous

Compare the behavior of USA cops to those overseas. It's a completely different approach because the fear of any and everyone carrying a weapon. I laugh at the government or specific city administration handling of the issue. Punishing the Cops will just make the job less desirable for the educated and driven. Crime in America isn't going anywhere.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    I know some of the Mavkrew lives around that way I thought you quarantined your n¡ggers to the east of 75?

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Here's what happened before you get the n¡gger loving jew media spin on the story

Nigs decide to have a pool party at a subdivision with an hoa that charges its residents $200 a month to use its pools
    None of the n¡ggers are residents
    White human residents show up to the pool with their children and wonder why all those black turds are floating in the pool
    The nigs apparently brought a dj to play the latest jungle music, human residents ask them to turn it down since every last word is , , ,
    N¡ggers attack the humans as you can see here https://mobile.twitter.com/k1dmars/s...31054147452928
    the police get called
    Cops show up nigs get BTFO

Post Count
    NBA Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    I know some of the Mavkrew lives around that way I thought you quarantined your n¡ggers to the east of 75?
    yeah i was like wtf whenever i saw this but i think they were invading from somewhere south in dallas

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Here's what happened before you get the n¡gger loving jew media spin on the story

Nigs decide to have a pool party at a subdivision with an hoa that charges its residents $200 a month to use its pools
    White human residents show up to the pool with their children and wonder why all those black turds are floating in the pool
    The nigs apparently brought a dj to play the latest jungle music, human residents ask them to turn it down since every last word is , , ,
    N¡ggers attack the humans as you can see here https://mobile.twitter.com/k1dmars/s...31054147452928
    the police get called
    Can you back up that account with a reputable news source?

CubanSucksSuperFunTimeGo! Pauly D's Avatar
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    New Jersey Nets
    I'll say 3 outta 10 Cops are idiots/assholes/losers

Why? A combination
    A) Americans on average are lower class in Western Civilization
    B) the USA is ghetto and dangerous

Compare the behavior of USA cops to those overseas. It's a completely different approach because the fear of any and everyone carrying a weapon. I laugh at the government or specific city administration handling of the issue. Punishing the Cops will just make the job less desirable for the educated and driven. Crime in America isn't going anywhere.
    I love this post

the police get called
    I hope this is true. What's your sources?

Post Count
    NBA Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    yeah idk why they thought they could just come up in there by the hundreds and start acting loud and rowdy and assaulting the residents tbh. they got exactly what they deserved and the cops were probably rough to make a point - don't come back.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    the 5-0! May they all rest in .

CubanSucksSuperFunTimeGo! Pauly D's Avatar
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    New Jersey Nets
    the 5-0! May they all rest in .
    WHOA! Look out, everyone!

Thread Information