Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    My Name Is Mitchell Brown
    My Team
    Oklahoma City Thunder
    Post Count
    the Heat being dethroned by any of the Eastern Conference top teams be best for the NBA? The NBA needs to stop promoting teams that are either juiced up on PED's or built on premises of collusion.

Personally, for the sake of parity the Heat finally losing a series would go a long ways for not only the league but for the good of humanity that's left.

Banned
    My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    The Thunder going back to Seattle would be of better benefit to the NBA. Visiting teams run the risk of being addicted to meth and shot for fun.

Is there no one else? AchillesHeel's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Only team that can knock out the Heat are the Pacers, maybe Bulls/Nets(depending on how well the Nets defense is).

My Team
    Chicago Bulls
    Post Count
    the Heat personally affecting your life.

My Team
    Oklahoma City Thunder
    Post Count
    The Thunder going back to Seattle would be of better benefit to the NBA. Visiting teams run the risk of being addicted to meth and shot for fun.
    Meth jokes, nice!

Way to spin the content in the OP.

My Team
    Oklahoma City Thunder
    Post Count
    the Heat personally affecting your life.
    funny when there's a male secretary posting as a Bulls fan to troll Kirby fan. Kirby dictates the quality of your life.

My Team
    Chicago Bulls
    Post Count
    funny when there's a male secretary posting as a Bulls fan to troll Kirby fan. Kirby dictates the quality of your life.
    Says the got who thinks LeBron losing would be good for humanity

Banned
    My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Meth jokes, nice!

Way to spin the content in the OP.
    There is nothing funny about a state filled with meth addicts.

My Team
    Oklahoma City Thunder
    Post Count
    Says the got who thinks LeBron losing would be good for humanity
    It would. LeRoid is a terrible human being and sell out. He's on the level of Kirby without the rape accusation.

Of course this flies by you because 1.) You're a ing got piece of loser 2.) You have an agenda to uphold, because again: you're a got.

My Team
    Oklahoma City Thunder
    Post Count
    There is nothing funny about a state filled with meth addicts.
    There is meth addicts everywhere. To generalize the state of Oklahoma as being "filled" with meth addicts is naive and re ed.

This is ironic because I can use the you said for the zombie infested cocaine addled hole city of Miami.

My Team
    Oklahoma City Thunder
    Post Count
    Now that I've taken care of thread derailers. It be good if someone elaborated on the OP.

Goodwill Ambassador spurs_fan_in_exile's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    The Spurs coming as close as they did legitimized the parity in the league well enough for critics and all but the hatiest of haters. For now the other contenders out east just don't have the star power and market reach to do the sort of bottom line business the Heat do if we're talking about the "good of the league". The Knicks have the market size and history but won't be contenders any time soon. The Bulls have a nice pedigree, but a star in Rose who has been on the shelf for the last year. Would the public accept a best in the east that basically lost its relevance for a year while the Heat were busy repeating (assuming Rose returns to form)? From an on the court perspective the Pacers would be the most obvious choice but their stars aren't well established and they play in a small, middle America market. They just don't have the reach to the Latin American communities the NBA's been targeting for the last few years the way that a Miami team can, nor do they move merchandise in Asia or Europe the way that Lebron can.

I'm not a fan of Lebron or the Heat by any stretch of the imagination but they are where the league's bread is buttered right now.

My Team
    Chicago Bulls
    Post Count
    There is meth addicts everywhere. To generalize the state of Oklahoma as being "filled" with meth addicts is naive and re ed.

This is ironic because I can use the you said for the zombie infested cocaine addled hole city of Miami.
    Meth Statistics #7: Meth is surpassing cocaine as the drug of choice in Oklahoma. The state medical examiner's office reports the number of death cases testing positive for meth have been higher than cocaine for the past three years. The office also reports meth is found in more cases of homicides, and motor vehicle accidents.

My Team
    Chicago Bulls
    Post Count
    It would. LeRoid is a terrible human being and sell out. He's on the level of Kirby without the rape accusation.

Of course this flies by you because 1.) You're a ing got piece of loser 2.) You have an agenda to uphold, because again: you're a got.
    Who did LeBron sell out?

Banned
    My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count

I don't see it being a generalization when meth is a widespread problem in Oklahoma.

My Team
    Chicago Bulls
    Post Count
    Of all females surveyed in Oklahoma, 4.0% had used meth, compared to 3.3% nationally.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    RIP Layne Staley imo

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    For TV ratings, the heat going back to the finals would be good for the NBA.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    ing Heat are overrated. Playing in a ty conference, feasting on ty ec teams, playing playoff series against teams with losing records. No wonder they win so much. They can coast and still get the top seed in that ty conference. They aren't even tired when they get to the finals. And how come no one mentions d rose being out for the past 2 years? The Heat have been extremely lucky in winning les.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    and ray allen

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    The Spurs coming as close as they did legitimized the parity in the league well enough for critics and all but the hatiest of haters. For now the other contenders out east just don't have the star power and market reach to do the sort of bottom line business the Heat do if we're talking about the "good of the league". The Knicks have the market size and history but won't be contenders any time soon. The Bulls have a nice pedigree, but a star in Rose who has been on the shelf for the last year. Would the public accept a best in the east that basically lost its relevance for a year while the Heat were busy repeating (assuming Rose returns to form)? From an on the court perspective the Pacers would be the most obvious choice but their stars aren't well established and they play in a small, middle America market. They just don't have the reach to the Latin American communities the NBA's been targeting for the last few years the way that a Miami team can, nor do they move merchandise in Asia or Europe the way that Lebron can.

I'm not a fan of Lebron or the Heat by any stretch of the imagination but they are where the league's bread is buttered right now.
    I don't disagree but I hate this part of the NBA. it's why the NBA went out of its way to give the Lakers another shot with 2002 WCF. it's such bull and hopefully they don't do this for Lebron, though he is more deserving than Rapist. He's got his second ring, won it fair and square (except for being Biogenesis customer of the year). I think if the league tries to keep screwing other franchises over to prop up a new dynasty, it won't be as tolerated as year's past. The league needs more parity, it doesn't need to be converting ghetto kids into mythological beings imho.

Banned
    My Team
    Seattle Supersonics
    Post Count
    Way too good to be true.

Board Man Comes Home Clipper Nation's Avatar
    My Team
    Los Angeles Clippers
    Post Count
    The Heat did lose a series, you just don't want to talk about it because it involved Dirk taking a massive wet all over Durflop and your Thunderefs beforehand

My Team
    Chicago Bulls
    Post Count
    The Heat did lose a series, you just don't want to talk about it because it involved Dirk taking a massive wet all over Durflop and your Thunderefs beforehand

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Did George Zimmerman move to OKC?

Thread Information