Page 59 of 115 FirstFirst ... 94955565758596061626369109 ... LastLast
Results 1,451 to 1,475 of 2875
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Oh so prices dont drive the sales of an item.
    hmmm...

People just dont look at prices of an item to determine if they will buy it (oh its sale?)

"Give me that damn ammo, I dont care what it costs."

-DMC Mr. Aca da Me(wants the big clip; too lazy and a crappy marksman)
    No you autistic , more guns is contrary to your cause. You want fewer guns, not more. You and your ilk are basically creating demand for guns, but act all stupid about it like you don't understand supply and demand.

Also, you don't know which end of the gun is the business end. "clip"

I promise you I could cure some of that autism you have.

my unders, my frgn whites pgardn's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    No you autistic , more guns is contrary to your cause. You want fewer guns, not more. You and your ilk are basically creating demand for guns, but act all stupid about it like you don't understand supply and demand.

Also, you don't know which end of the gun is the business end. "clip"

I promise you I could cure some of that autism you have.
    Oh good one DMC.

Empty clip pgarden!

I gots you Again!

You are such an ego bloated piece of .
    But dont stop.

My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count
    You guys talk to gravy boat?

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Trump urges end to gun-free school zones, easier confinement of 'deranged' people

HOUSTON/WASHINGTON (Reuters) -Former President Donald Trump on Friday argued the United States should make it easier to confine "deranged" people and eliminate gun-free school zones after a gunman killed 19 children and two teachers this week at a Texas school.

"Clearly, we need to make it far easier to confine the violent and mentally deranged into mental ins utions," Trump said in a speech at a convention in Houston of the National Rifle Association, a gun rights advocacy group.

On suggestions to improve the security of schools, Trump said every school should have a single point of entry, strong fencing and metal detectors, adding there should also be a police official or an armed guard at all times in every school.

"This is not a matter of money. This is a matter of will. If the United States has $40 billion to send to Ukraine, we can do this," he said, referring to Washington's financial and military support for Ukraine after Russia's invasion in February.

"As the age-old saying goes, the only way to stop a bad guy with a gun is a good guy with a gun," Trump added.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I guess then Ukraine was lying about all the civilians being hogtied and shot in the head.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I'd be cool if they grabbed yer gunz. y'all's side has distorted 2nd A jurisprudence beyond all recognition, historically and legally speaking.
    You should go do it. Sack up and be someone.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Trump urges end to gun-free school zones, easier confinement of 'deranged' people

HOUSTON/WASHINGTON (Reuters) -Former President Donald Trump on Friday argued the United States should make it easier to confine "deranged" people and eliminate gun-free school zones after a gunman killed 19 children and two teachers this week at a Texas school.

"Clearly, we need to make it far easier to confine the violent and mentally deranged into mental ins utions," Trump said in a speech at a convention in Houston of the National Rifle Association, a gun rights advocacy group.

On suggestions to improve the security of schools, Trump said every school should have a single point of entry, strong fencing and metal detectors, adding there should also be a police official or an armed guard at all times in every school.

"This is not a matter of money. This is a matter of will. If the United States has $40 billion to send to Ukraine, we can do this," he said, referring to Washington's financial and military support for Ukraine after Russia's invasion in February.

"As the age-old saying goes, the only way to stop a bad guy with a gun is a good guy with a gun," Trump added.

Good guys and bad guys...

This is the "guy" I want to define good and bad guys.
    Deranged and mentally ill? You mean the guy who wanted to hang his VP... ?
    Donald could have made Pence do what he wanted with a rope.
    Is that a good guy or a bad guy... and where was the gun(S)

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Good guys and bad guys...

This is the "guy" I want to define good and bad guys.
    Deranged and mentally ill? You mean the guy who wanted to hang his VP... ?
    Donald could have made Pence do what he wanted with a rope.
    Is that a good guy or a bad guy... and where was the gun(S)
    Capitol police had the guns, and they shot unarmed protestors.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Based on what I've read here, no one on the left understands guns well enough to get it done. I mean, you want a graduated pricing scheme that prices low income people out of owning a firearm. Others have suggested a requirement that only an FFL can transfer a privately owned non NFA weapon with total disregard to the fact that these guns are not registered anywhere, so you cannot say who ever had what except for initial purchase.
    False. The propositions were completely sane, and substantially more than the two points you brought up. They're actually law in other countries, so you can't even claim they're unproven. We even discussed that you can price things such that low income people can own a firearm, but make it difficult to create an arsenal.

The left is basically saying "do something" but they are in power so instead of anger and strongly worded resolutions, why not just go after the guns themselves? Why put all these placebo or simply unachievable suggestions on the table and dust off your hands like you gave it that old college try, but those darn pesky GOPers and their rich gun lobbies.
    They did put up a law to vote and it failed on party lines. Also this isn't just a problem of "the left". Once the bullets starts raining, they don't care what political party you're from.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Capitol police had the guns, and they shot unarmed protestors.
    Police bad now.

Why did the Capitol police need to use a gun?
    What was going on that a cop even needed to put a hand on his gun?
    Why even touch it?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Police bad now.

Why did the Capitol police need to use a gun?
    What was going on that a cop even needed to put a hand on his gun?
    Why even touch it?
    Nah I agreed with it, should have mowed them all down with automatic weapons. Said so then.

But to answer your question, there was a female approaching with a cell phone, you never know when she might have your ex-wife on the phone.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    False. The propositions were completely sane, and substantially more than the two points you brought up. They're actually law in other countries, so you can't even claim they're unproven. We even discussed that you can price things such that low income people can own a firearm, but make it difficult to create an arsenal.
    I didn't call it insane (I seem to be correcting you a lot as you try to put words in my mouth). I said no one on the left understands guns.

Also, you cannot simply be right via fiat.
    They did put up a law to vote and it failed on party lines. Also this isn't just a problem of "the left". Once the bullets starts raining, they don't care what political party you're from.
    Could have sworn dems had the majority.

Also, everyone is aware of the problem. What's the solution? Kumbaya isn't happening between the parties and though we can send billions to Ukraine, we cannot afford security in schools. Free tuition, if you live that long.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Nah I agreed with it, should have mowed them all down with automatic weapons. Said so then.

But to answer your question, there was a female approaching with a cell phone, you never know when she might have your ex-wife on the phone.
    Then we disagree again.
    They did not all need to be mowed down.

There were people who did absolutely nothing who should have been fined if they were not allowed on the grounds.
    There were people asking other people to STOP... and trying to help the police.

Mow em all down, ask questions later.
    Sounds about right for the situation? I dont think so. But the various shooters at schools would agree with you most likely.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Then we disagree again.
    They did not all need to be mowed down.

There were people who did absolutely nothing who should have been fined if they were not allowed on the grounds.
    There were people asking other people to STOP... and trying to help the police.

Mow em all down, ask questions later.
    Sounds about right for the situation? I dont think so. But the various shooters at schools would agree with you most likely.
    No, they should show everyone that attacking the federal government results in instant death. They need a strong pimp hand, not some weak ass "shot an unarmed woman" bravery medal.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Noticed also that neither Al Sharpton nor Jackson made an appearance.
    Megan Markle did, but she didn't bring an entourage or tell anyone who she was. She just volunteered.

Texas photographers got pictures, but few were aware of who she was until after she left.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    This is the rationale the left uses to keep schools as soft targets.

You don't even know what you think, much less what I think.

Two people who probably never fired a gun in their lives talking about the facts of guns. "I've heard"...
    How would you know? Once upon a time was kind of ok at target shooting with a rifle. I think it's fun and have seldom turned down invitations. Not that that's relevant to anything

Schools wouldn't be such soft targets if it weren't so easy for randos to outgun the police.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    No, they should show everyone that attacking the federal government results in instant death. They need a strong pimp hand, not some weak ass "shot an unarmed woman" bravery medal.
    Attacking ANY party candidate that has been elected to serve his or her region for our government is a very severe action.
    These elected people should and are protected closely.

All that had to happen in reality is a guy with orange make up needed to clearly stay stop this right now and gtfoh.
    This is NOT what I want.

He did nothing of the sort and he was asked to very early on. He put police and rioters in a very dangerous situation.
    So we come all the way back to Snake putting up a post of an ex president judging school shootings and enjoying riots that end up with people getting killed and hurt. Trump could have stopped this easily as he started it.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    All hands are on deck:

I would fire his ass
    Notice under Brandon watch

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I kill him and process him like an Elk

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    You are a sick ass pgardn
    I never said that

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    You are a sick ass pgardn
    I never said that
    Are you denying that you know how to kill and process an Elk?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    lol DMC, still straining to characterize Ashli Babbitt as a peaceful parade marcher.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    lol DMC, still straining to characterize Ashli Babbitt as a peaceful parade marcher.
    The thing is that Trump knows that a good portion of his MAGA worshippers are sheep with fangs.
    And he started that whole damn thing and could have easily stopped it.
    The president of the US incited a riot and got a bunch of people arrested, one killed, one or more dying and or put into hospitals, and had practically all of Congress ting their pants. And he still has no regret, no realization of the power he has over some morons. It just does not register with him because those morons love him and that just gives him a big stiffy. And he is still used as a guy who can make or break elections.

"Question fake news but listen to Donald ?" And they go with it.

fkn amazing and sad.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Shots were fired at 12:21 and they waited 30 ing minutes.

My God.

they assumed the shooter.had run out of targets and let kids bleed out until BORTAC was graciously given permission to enter the building after waiting 30 minutes at the ready.

with 20 or so local LE just waiting in the hallway, doing nothing.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Uvalde LE trained for this two months ago.

Thread Information