Page 193 of 287 FirstFirst ... 93143183189190191192193194195196197203243 ... LastLast
Results 4,801 to 4,825 of 7170
    Veteran
    My Team
    Houston Rockets
    Post Count
    It's one game. He, if healthy enough, could play limited minutes and then sit out the first two games of the Finals.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    It all depends on Paul. With him, they win it all. Without him, tomorrow is similar to tonight.
    It's not because of a lack of talent imo, it's mental. I just don't trust the rockets when the going gets tough in an elimination game.

Board Man Comes Home Clipper Nation's Avatar
    My Team
    Los Angeles Clippers
    Post Count
    It all depends on Paul. With him, they win it all.
    That's far from a guarantee, considering how CP0 has been known to choke in the playoffs, tbh.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    It's not because of a lack of talent imo, it's mental. I just don't trust the rockets when the going gets tough in an elimination game.
    Yes, the Rockets are soft in the head, AND they have a tremendous talent disadvantage.

Curry, Durant, Thompson vs Harden.

Despite this, Houston had a chance to win this series because GS is out of sync. They still do, but all GS has to do is play a halfway decent game & it's over.

Take the fcking keys away baseline bum's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    It's one game. He, if healthy enough, could play limited minutes and then sit out the first two games of the Finals.
    If he's playing he's playing either 45 minutes or until that hamstring snaps. This is Game 7 of the Finals. Whoever comes out of the East, it's just a victory lap for the winner of tomorrow's game. I have to think if Paul can run he's playing as long as his body can hold out.

Backup Goddess, tbh. Gummi Clutch's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Yes, the Rockets are soft in the head, AND they have a tremendous talent disadvantage.

Curry, Durant, Thompson vs Harden.

Despite this, Houston had a chance to win this series because GS is out of sync. They still do, but all GS has to do is play a halfway decent game & it's over.
    GS is not just "out of sync", they are being challenged incredibly defensively. Even they admit that much. With Paul, I'd say they're tougher mentally than GS.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    If he's playing he's playing either 45 minutes or until that hamstring snaps. This is Game 7 of the Finals. Whoever comes out of the East, it's just a victory lap for the winner of tomorrow's game. I have to think if Paul can run he's playing as long as his body can hold out.
    Yep, if this were Kawhi ass in the same situation, I definitely would have lost any hope. There is a rumor out there that he was apparently cleared for Game 3/4 in last year's series vs Golden State and he still refused to give it a go..

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count

Not the Admiral, not Sean Idiot, not Jim, not Kiwi. Dr. Dray

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count

Let's go Cs!!

My Team
    Los Angeles Clippers
    Post Count

My Team
    Los Angeles Clippers
    Post Count
    You know LeBron's the GOAT when he's got "Lkr"Fans rooting for the Celtics.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Thunder up lil sister wildin on Bin Harden:

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    You know LeBron's the GOAT when he's got "Lkr"Fans rooting for the Celtics.
    Just for this series breh!

It won't be easy for the Kang though:

2004-2005 NBA Champions Barfunk's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I got the Cavs this game.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    LeRef assignments:

I guess their real fixers are reffing WCF game 7

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count

The main event: Baynes vs Thompson

My Team
    Chicago Bulls
    Post Count
    I don't see the Warriorettes blowing that game 7 vs Rockets. Cavs have LeBron and can win that game 7 vs Celtics tonight. Despite all the drama I still would not be surprised if it's Warriors/Cavs for the Finals again.

My Team
    Los Angeles Clippers
    Post Count
    Just for this series breh!
    There's no "just for this series." No true Laker fan would ever root for the Celtics.

My Team
    Los Angeles Clippers
    Post Count

And casual vanilla fans really put DK over Russell in the GOAT discussion? SMH, disrespectful.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    There's no "just for this series." No true Laker fan would ever root for the Celtics.
    Please. You think I didn't cheer on the Mailman in a Laker uni in 2004? Bron-Bron would be no different in 2018. Go Celtics!

My Team
    Los Angeles Clippers
    Post Count
    Please. You think I didn't cheer on the Mailman in a Laker uni in 2004? Bron-Bron would be no different in 2018. Go Celtics!
    The Mailman has nothing to do with a Laker fan rooting for the Celtics. This is some shameful , Jorge Luis.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Not the Admiral, not Sean Idiot, not Jim, not Kiwi. Dr. Dray
    Is that dude mentally challenged or something? How can you put up a "5×4" when you need one more unit in two different categories to put up a "5×5"?

Seeing the box-score, donkey only put up 5+ on rbds, assists and blks.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    The Mailman has nothing to do with a Laker fan rooting for the Celtics. This is some shameful , Jorge Luis.

Sure it does. I didn't like Mailman the same way you Spur fans didn't like Kobe. He was a deterrent for us even after the Showtime era until we finally broke through. When he donned the P&G, all was forgotten.

Do I like the Kang? nawl. But, if he can help us pass those green bums, I'm good. Plus it would piss off all you farmers - having to pseudo root for the Kang's new team. .

So I am strategically rooting for the Celtics to make the Kang defect again (preferably to the Lakers, this time.). Why? Celtics 17, Lakers 16.

Go Celtics!

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    leGoat is 5-2 in game 7 avg 35ppg in 48% shooting. my man got this.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    this tatum kid is for real. how the did he drop to 3rd he was a big time player in college with all the skill set and composure of a franchise player.

Thread Information