Page 123 of 169 FirstFirst ... 2373113119120121122123124125126127133 ... LastLast
Results 3,051 to 3,075 of 4205
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Every critique of Biden for being hopelessly senile makes it even more hilarious Bernie can't beat him lol
    I'm not sure hilarious is the term, tbh. Bernie obviously has his own sets of problems, but we're still left off with the senile old man.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    So anyone think Biden actually has any chance of beating our Dear Leader? What do you think, AaronY?

No.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Every critique of Biden for being hopelessly senile makes it even more hilarious Bernie can't beat him lol

I think its because the die hard Biden followers are just clinging to hope that he will be their savior like Obama was since he was his VP. And it doesn't help matters for Bernie any that Biden keeps clinging to Obama the same way Hillary did. The hope I hold for Bernie is that hopefully Warren will come out and endorse him.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Now the the candidacy appears to be Biden's to lose, I've seen more discussion about his mental readiness.

I don't think Bernie will stoop so low as to use it, but he may not have to.

Mulvaney admits Trash is mentally ill, and that it's a good trait
    Last edited by boutons_deux; 03-08-2020 at 12:34 PM.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Now the the candidacy appears to be Biden's to lose, I've seen more discussion about his mental readiness.

I don't think Bernie will stoop so low as to use it, but it may not have to.

Mulvaney admits Trash is mentally ill, and that it's a good trait

We all know the die hards on both sides on going to vote for their guy no matter what their mental status is. It's the Independents who have to decide which one they think is less detrimental to the good of the country. A senile guy who can't remember nothing, or a mentally unsound guy. Two great choices.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I think its because the die hard Biden followers are just clinging to hope that he will be their savior like Obama was since he was his VP. And it doesn't help matters for Bernie any that Biden keeps clinging to Obama the same way Hillary did. The hope I hold for Bernie is that hopefully Warren will come out and endorse him.
    Biden has followers?

He's running on a "I'm the only one who can beat Trump" message.

The Obama clinging is par for the course. He was his VP afterall.

I would also suggest that Bernie is not a so great choice either. Biden was able to eat into one of Bernie's key group in the 30-44 and 45-65 adult whites without even moving a finger. That's nuts.

Bernie also has his health problems. Only guy who actually had a heart attack between the 3 and we're focusing on how Biden is the one. I mean he is but we do have 2 other turds out there as well.

you're my sweetie pie Cuppycake Gumdrop's Avatar
    My Team
    Memphis Grizzlies
    Post Count
    Lol spoonfed lowlights
    Well by all means, show us the Biden highlights.

My Team
    Memphis Grizzlies
    Post Count
    The DNC made their choice, and the sheep will follow them right over the cliff.

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    We all know the die hards on both sides on going to vote for their guy no matter what their mental status is. It's the Independents who have to decide which one they think is less detrimental to the good of the country. A senile guy who can't remember nothing, or a mentally unsound guy. Two great choices.

there are no more independents...

either you vote “D” for Democracy or “R” for Russia

either you vote for America or you are complicit in

trumps crimes, white supremacy and his corruption

dont call yourself independent if you hold your nose and become complicit in the destruction of the usa

My Team
    Sacramento Kings
    Post Count

My Team
    Boston Celtics
    Post Count
    How re ed is the DNC? Do they not realize that even if they got a “sit down” debate now they’re not getting one against Trump?

My Team
    Memphis Grizzlies
    Post Count
    Oh what a shock, the DNC wants to do something that favors Biden! Well I’ll be damned!!!

My Team
    Boston Celtics
    Post Count
    can you imagine how outraged Democrats would have been in 2008 if Republicans wanted to change the Palin v. Biden debate format as a way of hiding Palins limited mental capacity?

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Why does the DNC even have a say in this?

Gets accused of rigging the process and then goes on to prove said claims correct.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Why does the DNC even have a say in this?

Gets accused of rigging the process and then goes on to prove said claims correct.
    What do you mean. It’s a debate for a democratic nomination. Why wouldn’t the DNC be organizing?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Assuming there ever was an actual debate. They virtually never actually answered questions. Just veered to their talking points, Bernie in particular.

Wouldn’t mind them having to sit down in the presidential debate so that idiot Trump couldn’t wander around and loomed behind the democratic candidate.

My Team
    Memphis Grizzlies
    Post Count
    Hillary good now

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    lol... ding!

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Ol' Bernie done gave up on Trill Clinton

Sen. Bernie Sanders was expected to deliver a speech tailored to African American voters Saturday night, but what he gave instead was a roughly thirty-minute stump speech -- without a single mention of how his record is better suited than Joe Biden's to serve the black community.Sanders' event in Flint, Michigan, which was billed as a "racial and economic justice town hall" with the Democratic presidential candidate, drew a largely white crowd.
    https://www.cnn.com/2020/03/08/polit...ers/index.html

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Rogan On Biden: ‘This Should Get You Into A Mental Hospital,’ ‘Not A Joke’

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    The DNC made their choice, and the sheep will follow them right over the cliff.
    His entire recent CNN town hall was pretty good lol

Mono is another formerly good poster who is transforming into a wild moonbat with his DNC conspiracies. ing boutons trois over here

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    How re ed is the DNC? Do they not realize that even if they got a “sit down” debate now they’re not getting one against Trump?
    3 of the 4 Hillary Obama 1 in 1 debates in 2008 were sit down debates

My Team
    Memphis Grizzlies
    Post Count
    His entire recent CNN town hall was pretty good lol

Mono is another formerly good poster who is transforming into a wild moonbat with his DNC conspiracies. ing boutons trois over here
    And will you keep semenshielding the DNC after they blow another election?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Dems didn't learn their lesson from their 2016 loss!!
    Says mono who supported a guy who lost in 2016 because he couldn't get enough support from blacks, old people, and suburban moms to win a primary

Then supported him again in 2020 where he it seems like he will lose because he can't get enough support from blacks, old people, and suburban moms to win a primary

Thread Information