Page 199 of 376 FirstFirst ... 99149189195196197198199200201202203209249299 ... LastLast
Results 4,951 to 4,975 of 9386
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Don’t know why you’d watch a full playthrough before playing a game, unless you actually have no intention of getting it

My Team
    New Orleans Hornets
    Post Count
    Don’t know why you’d watch a full playthrough before playing a game, unless you actually have no intention of getting it
    I didn't watch the entire thing, and I have no intention of playing the game. I just watched some of the beginning and the end.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Oh for sure, MP3 was one of my favorite games ever. Quantum Break and Control have similar shooting mechanics tbh. but MP3 doesnt look that dated on PC compared to the first one.

and i didnt even know there was a manhunt 2 i'll have to look into that
    Yeah man.. Manhunt 2 was the first major game release that got slapped with the AO rating. Seems like no big deal, but as far as Rockstar was concerned it was a death sentence to the game as the rating immediately slashes the amount of retailers that were able to carry the game (digital sales were still a thing of fantasy pretty much) They ended up conceding to the AO rating and adding this filter that censored the death scenes, however it has long since been modded and you can play the original version as it was intended on the PC.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    R3MAKE is 8 hours long. I watched some of a YouTuber's play through, and he beat the entire game in one sitting.
    Yeah, and it only has one character vs the usual with that era of RE games. Still looks amazing, but yeah, replay value here is lacking vs RE2

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Maybe it's just me, but:

Mr. X > Nemesis

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I beat Great Shinobi Owl 2nd (or 3rd?) try. I was watching the boss fight on YouTube, and I thought, "This really doesn't seem as bad as people are making it out to be," and I was right.

I am excited for Owl (Father) now.
    c'mon man..you gotta fight them raw without any youtube clues. Took me 10-12 tries and in the end the umbrella was the answer for me.

Take the fcking keys away baseline bum's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Yeah, and it only has one character vs the usual with that era of RE games. Still looks amazing, but yeah, replay value here is lacking vs RE2
    I think the COVID got to CPY, no CODEX Sale on this one either.

My Team
    New Orleans Hornets
    Post Count
    c'mon man..you gotta fight them raw without any youtube clues. Took me 10-12 tries and in the end the umbrella was the answer for me.
    I was looking for clues per say. Anyway, Owl (Father) took me around 20 tries. I kept not jumping when he did his perilous sweeps and jumping when he used his firecracker. He was the hardest fight so far.

It's really fun watching the samurai and ninja kill each other in Ashina Castle. Grab the Demon Bell, run around, and watch them go to work.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I was looking for clues per say. Anyway, Owl (Father) took me around 20 tries. I kept not jumping when he did his perilous sweeps and jumping when he used his firecracker. He was the hardest fight so far.

It's really fun watching the samurai and ninja kill each other in Ashina Castle. Grab the Demon Bell, run around, and watch them go to work.
    One of the best parts of the game.

You can tell the quality of the AI in this game simply by making them fight each other. I watched a video of owl vs last boss..it was close.

My Team
    New Orleans Hornets
    Post Count
    Apparently, the FF7 Remake isn't actually just a remake...

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    One of the best parts of the game.

You can tell the quality of the AI in this game simply by making them fight each other. I watched a video of owl vs last boss..it was close.
    Not fair. Last boss has more health bars

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    You still haven’t fought the stronger version of owl

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    FF7 is 60 bucks. Ouch

For one episode? I understand though it will take you anywhere from 30 to 35 hours to complete. Still though, game is incomplete. How many episodes will there be and will all of them be at same price?

Hard pass. Who knows when episode two will even come out. Maybe in 2030.

My Team
    New Orleans Hornets
    Post Count
    FF7 is 60 bucks. Ouch

For one episode? I understand though it will take you anywhere from 30 to 35 hours to complete. Still though, game is incomplete. How many episodes will there be and will all of them be at same price?

It is NOT the same story. We have been bamboozled.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    FF7 is 60 bucks. Ouch

There is pretty much no game I'd pay $60 for when (1) I have a huge backlog and (2) who knows how many of us will even have a job in a month or two? Only got Persona 5 Royal because I pre-ordered a couple of months ago and used a Gamestop promotion to get almost all the price of the game from trading in old PS3, 360, and Wii games.

My Team
    New Orleans Hornets
    Post Count
    I beat Sword Saint Isshin. I had the Demon Bell against him and Demon of Hatred, because my vitality was at max. I just don't understand why the final two bosses were so vastly different. I was fighting Demon of Hatred for so long, that when I fought Genichiro, he bodied me over and over again. One has to go from barely blocking with Demon to parrying with Genichiro and Isshin. I'm just happy that Isshin had that lightning attack in his last phase, because it made the fight way easier.

I guess I'll finally finish RDR2 now. I still want the FF7 Remake just to see what the is going on, but I saw a few scenes on /v/, and it's not the same at all.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    FF7 is 60 bucks. Ouch

FFVII must be kind of to only get 8/10 from IGN. Those ers will give anything an 8.5/10 or better.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    FFVII must be kind of to only get 8/10 from IGN. Those ers will give anything an 8.5/10 or better.
    Suikoden is and was always better.

They should have remade the lest hyped but better game ff9

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I'm about 55 hours into Persona 5 Royal and the dungeons are changed up a bit, plus a lot of the boring stat grind can now be done while ranking up confidants. Plus Morgana has only made me go to sleep 3 or 4 times so far unlike the original where it's seemingly half the days. The new two person combo moves are pretty cool too. Overall I'd definitely say it's better than the original Persona 5, though I'm probably at least another 50-60 hours from getting to the new semester.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Saints Row - Reelected

Starts off great but is starting to get redundant. The story and voices are good and I like the sense of humor. But if it doesn't start to add new stuff, I might just bail.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I miss old school games
    Was about to oder the Switch Lite but it's sold out online

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    AC Odyssey is massive...

but the armor/weapon system is re ed. there seems to be no real purpose of ever upgrading your gear since you constantly pick up higher level gear that outclasses the previous one. i felt the same way about the armor in god of war, though that one had different crafting materials for different armor, so upgrading ty armor early didnt drain resources used to upgrade better armor later.

i take it in Odyssey im just supposed to wait till i have epic/legendary armor to upgrade

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    but at the eagle having magic xray vision which tags 20 things on your screen at once

THAT was their solution to the problem of icons cluttering your map/screen? have one extra step of sending magic bird to get to that same end result?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    might play Persona 5 royal...

I liked the original enough to do it again.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    There is pretty much no game I'd pay $60 for when (1) I have a huge backlog and (2) who knows how many of us will even have a job in a month or two? Only got Persona 5 Royal because I pre-ordered a couple of months ago and used a Gamestop promotion to get almost all the price of the game from trading in old PS3, 360, and Wii games.
    Tbh, I’m thinking of getting PlayStation Now for 12 months. Same price but get to play a ton of games for it.

I checked their current library. Not bad, not bad at all.

Metal Gear Revengeance caught my eyes. I have been wanting to play that game for years but never bothered to get it.

Thread Information