Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast
    My Team
    Oakland Raiders
    Post Count
    yeah i've been riding luck all year. got him in the 10th or 12th round or somethin like that.

his arm has been getting better and better as the year's gone on. and he's been killing it with hilton/doyle out. their defense is still bad and they have 0 ground game.

My Team
    Oakland Raiders
    Post Count
    go sign Nick Chubb NOW

Carlos Hyde traded to Jags

i managed to snag Chubb in my main... antoniobanderas.gif

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    go sign Nick Chubb NOW

Carlos Hyde traded to Jags

i managed to snag Chubb in my main... antoniobanderas.gif
    you were lucky he was still available.

I have Lynch and Hyde in one league and I'm left putting bids in for Johnson and Martin. AND having to start Lamar Miller this week.

My Team
    Oakland Raiders
    Post Count
    you were lucky he was still available.

I have Lynch and Hyde in one league and I'm left putting bids in for Johnson and Martin. AND having to start Lamar Miller this week.
    yeah i got him within seconds of schefter's tweet announcing the deal. owe it to reddit tbh... beats rotoworld to the news by several minutes most times.

my RB's: Ingram, Dalvin Cook, Adrian Peterson, Wendell Smallwood, Derrick Henry. dropped henry for chubb

some taco in our league dropped calvin ridley... gonna drop smallwood for him if i get him. only have 14% FAAB left though, so i'm not that hopeful

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    yeah i got him within seconds of schefter's tweet announcing the deal. owe it to reddit tbh... beats rotoworld to the news by several minutes most times.

my RB's: Ingram, Dalvin Cook, Adrian Peterson, Wendell Smallwood, Derrick Henry. dropped henry for chubb

some taco in our league dropped calvin ridley... gonna drop smallwood for him if i get him. only have 14% FAAB left though, so i'm not that hopeful
    He was already held on teams in all of my leagues. Not sure if they've held on from the draft or they picked him up after he scored those 2 long TDs.
    I wouldn't care too much about it but losing Lynch and Hyde the same day have me scrambling. My other 3 are Conner, Michele,and Miller so if Bell comes back and gets carries, I'm in trouble.

Are you putting all the rest of your FAAB on Ridley?

My Team
    Oakland Raiders
    Post Count
    on the topic, now that i've signed chubb, figure he's a must start, being the undisputed starting back there against the Bucs, who have just announced Gerald McCoy is out.

so how do i fill out my RB/TE/Flex spots out?

RB's: Ingram, Chubb, Peterson
    TE's: Engram, Olsen

Do i bench peterson and start both TE's (one at flex)... or do i just bench one of the TE's? and which TE would you bench if either. Engram vs Falcons, Olsen vs Eagles.

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    on the topic, now that i've signed chubb, figure he's a must start, being the undisputed starting back there against the Bucs, who have just announced Gerald McCoy is out.

so how do i fill out my RB/TE/Flex spots out?

RB's: Ingram, Chubb, Peterson
    TE's: Engram, Olsen

Do i bench peterson and start both TE's (one at flex)... or do i just bench one of the TE's? and which TE would you bench if either. Engram vs Falcons, Olsen vs Eagles.
    That's tough. I think I'd bench Engram. Who are your WR?

Post Count
    How is Albert doing running my team in the Spurstalk league? Better be in first, tbh.

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    How is Albert doing running my team in the Spurstalk league? Better be in first, tbh.
    First place on auto draft son.

My Team
    Indianapolis Colts
    Post Count
    I'm on a 4 game losing streak and need a win. I could use some advice.

QB- Watson@ Washington or Luck vs ans
    RBs are set with Fournette and Mixon
    WR- Deandre Hopkins
    WR- TY Hilton vs ans, Alshon Jeffery @ Saints, Amari Cooper @ Atlanta, Ridley vs Dallas?
    Flex- One of the WRs listed or Royce Freeman/Derrick Henry?

My Team
    Oakland Raiders
    Post Count
    up ~3.5 points going into tonight's game... need Zuerlein to hold off Kelce (0.5 ppr)

We've got a job to do. Darth_Pelican's Avatar
    My Team
    New Orleans Saints
    Post Count
    I have a 15 point lead and still have Robert Woods, but opponent has Cooks. I need to avoid a monster game from Cooks.

My Team
    Oakland Raiders
    Post Count
    I have a 15 point lead and still have Robert Woods, but opponent has Cooks. I need to avoid a monster game from Cooks.
    i reached the same conclusion after reading the previous sentence

My Team
    Oakland Raiders
    Post Count
    up ~3.5 points going into tonight's game... need Zuerlein to hold off Kelce (0.5 ppr)
    zuerlein missing PAT's... me

My Team
    Oakland Raiders
    Post Count
    i'm in a "win and i'm in" situation in my main league... need to choose between these guys for my flex spot (0.5ppr)

Alshon Jeffery vs Redskins
    Adrian Peterson at Eagles

They've both been struggling as of late.

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    i'm in a "win and i'm in" situation in my main league... need to choose between these guys for my flex spot (0.5ppr)

Alshon Jeffery vs Redskins
    Adrian Peterson at Eagles

They've both been struggling as of late.
    That's a pretty tough choice. Do you think you need a safe(r) floor? Or a lot of points?

My Team
    Oakland Raiders
    Post Count
    That's a pretty tough choice. Do you think you need a safe(r) floor? Or a lot of points?
    i'm up against the top scorer in the league tbh ... his team is very top heavy though

he has both Gurley and Kamara... but his WR's right now are Corey Davis and Tyler Boyd. i suppose if kamara has a subpar game @ Dallas on thursday, i can shoot for the floor, but if he goes off then i shoot for the ceiling.

also the skins/eagles game is monday night, so i can hold off on the decision until then, though he will also have Ertz on monday

My Team
    New Orleans Saints
    Post Count
    he has both Gurley and Kamara...
    How is that even possible? Did he obtain one of those in a trade?

My Team
    Oakland Raiders
    Post Count
    How is that even possible? Did he obtain one of those in a trade?
    both tbh. thats why he has no WR's

he got kamara for OBJ and Henry after week 2 (when people still thought Henry was a 3rd/4th round value)
    got gurley for kareem hunt, james white (when he was blistering hot), and corey davis. davis was later dropped and he re-signed him

he actually hasn't been scoring all that great in recent weeks, but he has a pretty comfy lead for total points scored

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    i'm up against the top scorer in the league tbh ... his team is very top heavy though

he has both Gurley and Kamara... but his WR's right now are Corey Davis and Tyler Boyd. i suppose if kamara has a subpar game @ Dallas on thursday, i can shoot for the floor, but if he goes off then i shoot for the ceiling.

also the skins/eagles game is monday night, so i can hold off on the decision until then, though he will also have Ertz on monday
    I'd probably go Alshon. Thompson could be back for the Redskins and take away some work from Peterson. And if they're behind, maybe all of it.
    Although Alshon has his own problems with Wentz possibly not getting any time to throw and just not being good lately.

My Team
    Oakland Raiders
    Post Count
    thompson doesn't take peterson's carries and bibbs was getting all the passing down work anyway. peterson is the early down back regardless, and he gets scripted out when they fall behind early. that's the case whether or not thompson plays tbh.

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    thompson doesn't take peterson's carries and bibbs was getting all the passing down work anyway. peterson is the early down back regardless, and he gets scripted out when they fall behind early. that's the case whether or not thompson plays tbh.
    I'll take your word for it. I don't know if I've seen a full Redskins game. It looks like Bibbs and Peterson each get a few targets per game recently. I would think if Thompson is active, they'd still put him in on some downs where they would currently try to use AP.

Either way, I think I'd still go Alshon.

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    Nick Chubb vs Houston or Spencer Ware vs Oakland?
    Ware.

My Team
    New Orleans Saints
    Post Count
    I've made it to the semifinals on one of my 2 leagues.

I'm starting Rivers @KC (he threw for 420 yards and 3 TDs against them in their first matchup). My other option is Luck vs. Dallas. That isn't happening.

my 2 main RBs are Barkley and Chubb

my 2 main WRs are OBJ (health pending) and Robert Woods

I need to choose 2 Flex starters out of these 4:
    James White @ Pitt (he's been an auto-start all season until recently. Now I'm nervous to start him due to decreased production)
    Josh Adams @ Rams (he was a safe play until last game. Sproles gets the majority of the snaps on 3rd downs)
    Jarvis Landry @ Denver (he's had 2 good games in a row... but do I really want to have 2 Browns in my starting lineup?)
    LeSean McCoy vs. Detroit (it's a great matchup, but he might not play)

My team was much stronger until recently. I lost AJ Green and Greg Olsen to injury. I've picked up Vance Mcdonald to start at TE because there's nothing good available. I'm starting Seattle's D @SF. Kicker undecided.

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    I've made it to the semifinals on one of my 2 leagues.

I'm starting Rivers @KC (he threw for 420 yards and 3 TDs against them in their first matchup). My other option is Luck vs. Dallas. That isn't happening.

my 2 main RBs are Barkley and Chubb

my 2 main WRs are OBJ (health pending) and Robert Woods

I need to choose 2 Flex starters out of these 4:
    James White @ Pitt (he's been an auto-start all season until recently. Now I'm nervous to start him due to decreased production)
    Josh Adams @ Rams (he was a safe play until last game. Sproles gets the majority of the snaps on 3rd downs)
    Jarvis Landry @ Denver (he's had 2 good games in a row... but do I really want to have 2 Browns in my starting lineup?)
    LeSean McCoy vs. Detroit (it's a great matchup, but he might not play)

My team was much stronger until recently. I lost AJ Green and Greg Olsen to injury. I've picked up Vance Mcdonald to start at TE because there's nothing good available. I'm starting Seattle's D @SF. Kicker undecided.
    Is this PPR?

I think NE will have a hard time running the ball with Michele vs Pitt so this seems like a White game.
    And I guess Landry. They seem to be focusing on getting him the ball although it has only been a couple of games. I wouldn't worry too much about having 2 Browns.

Bend over, I'll ing give you two Browns.

Thread Information