Page 11 of 13 FirstFirst ... 78910111213 LastLast
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Didn’t watch but can Murray still not shoot a 3? If he still hasn’t shown improvement get him the out

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Quick thoughts . . .

-Thaddeus is definitely out of here soon, with Luka probably included.
    -Aminu, IMO, is getting waived.
    -Primo is a half-court player. He slows the game down by a lot. He makes a LOT of reads out there and reacts. He doesn't look like he prefers to run. Not a bad thing, you need that on your team. It's sort of like having DeMar back on your team, but with a lot better 3-point shooting prowess obviously.
    -Can't wait to see a line-up consisting of Tre, Murray, Primo, and Keldon or Vassell. A LOT of unique looks on the offense. This year will be a fun to watch without any ball stoppers.
    -Dejounte did a great job leading the team. Had a lot of nifty passes but the shots didn't go in. Obviously, his own shot wasn't going in today but he wasn't hesitant at all. Looks like he's added interior scoring to his bag.
    -White will get back to scoring on a consistent basis. He has these nights where NOTHING is falling. He doesn't have a great rhythm to his game, I think it's because of his awkward feet. When he's on, he's on but when he's off, he's really off.
    -Lonnie looked impressive as a Jordan Clarkson type player out there. That's his role. I don't expect it to increase much, but I could see the utility. He's a great team guy as well, excited for guys who might take his minutes. Maybe he'll take a pay cut to stay here.
    -Landale was nice. IMO, probably the reason Sengun wasn't drafted.
    -

Emperor Duncan>>>>>King James tim_duncan_fan's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Primo is neat, but he needs work defensively. Jazz radio guys were laughing about him getting beat repeatedly.

Looks like it will be a few games before dust settles and a primary scorer emerges, if there is a such thing on the team.

Jock will be fun.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Didn’t watch but can Murray still not shoot a 3? If he still hasn’t shown improvement get him the out
    One of the reasons why I'm glad Demar is gone. Neither of them could shoot the 3 and a lot of his offense rubbed off on Murray it seems.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    One of the reasons why I'm glad Demar is gone. Neither of them could shoot the 3 and a lot of his offense rubbed off on Murray it seems.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Quick thoughts . . .

-Thaddeus is definitely out of here soon, with Luka probably included.
    -Aminu, IMO, is getting waived.
    -Primo is a half-court player. He slows the game down by a lot. He makes a LOT of reads out there and reacts. He doesn't look like he prefers to run. Not a bad thing, you need that on your team. It's sort of like having DeMar back on your team, but with a lot better 3-point shooting prowess obviously.
    -Can't wait to see a line-up consisting of Tre, Murray, Primo, and Keldon or Vassell. A LOT of unique looks on the offense. This year will be a fun to watch without any ball stoppers.
    -Dejounte did a great job leading the team. Had a lot of nifty passes but the shots didn't go in. Obviously, his own shot wasn't going in today but he wasn't hesitant at all. Looks like he's added interior scoring to his bag.
    -White will get back to scoring on a consistent basis. He has these nights where NOTHING is falling. He doesn't have a great rhythm to his game, I think it's because of his awkward feet. When he's on, he's on but when he's off, he's really off.
    -Lonnie looked impressive as a Jordan Clarkson type player out there. That's his role. I don't expect it to increase much, but I could see the utility. He's a great team guy as well, excited for guys who might take his minutes. Maybe he'll take a pay cut to stay here.
    -Landale was nice. IMO, probably the reason Sengun wasn't drafted.
    -
    Wow, so you are officially not impressed/moved by him? You're done?

"Team Guy" sounds like a huge indictment in this context.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Wow, so you are officially not impressed/moved by him? You're done?

"Team Guy" sounds like a huge indictment in this context.
    When was the last time I was impressed by Lonnie? I think you're confusing me with someone else...

I'm not dismayed by Lonnie. He had a good game. He's not the type to take the reigns though... I think he would work great as a microwave scorer like Mills was.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Demar stayed to long and a lot of his bad habits have rubbed off on the young ones

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Murray is in the Parker role. Neither could hit the three and finally the team backed them out of the need. Their roles were to circulate the ball and drive hard when they had openings. Murray isn't the midrange shooter Parker is yet, but he's essentially the same role at this point.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Murray is in the Parker role. Neither could hit the three and finally the team backed them out of the need. Their roles were to circulate the ball and drive hard when they had openings. Murray isn't the midrange shooter Parker is yet, but he's essentially the same role at this point.
    Lmao exactly, people look at one thing and one thing only. Murray was the reason the game was blown wide open when he pretty much took over during the 3rd quarter (or was it 2nd?). I'm not convinced either that his 3-point shooting is dead. Players go hot and cold. The greatest shooters have gone 0-10 3PT before. I'll give it more time to assess like I always do (15 games into the regular season), instead of knee-jerk react.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Yeah at one point Murray had 7 straight and assisted on another 2 points, essentially 9 straight.

When was the last time I was impressed by Lonnie? I think you're confusing me with someone else...

I'm not dismayed by Lonnie. He had a good game. He's not the type to take the reigns though... I think he would work great as a microwave scorer like Mills was.
    I wasn't saying you had been high on him; it was just surprising to see someone fully giving up on him being anything special.

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Quick thoughts . . .

-
    The pace becomes a half court game in the playoffs..Primo is going to be a big game player. On offense the game has already slowed down for him
    Last edited by niraj2000; 10-04-2021 at 10:33 PM.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    So has Vassell shown anything so far? Just tuned in about 5 minutes ago. He needs to ing do something to live up to his #11 draft spot.
    im sure timvp will come up with some great superlative for him... "looked like he knows what he's doing out there, heady decisions with the ball, didnt make big mistakes when playing team defense"

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Yeah at one point Murray had 7 straight and assisted on another 2 points, essentially 9 straight.

I wasn't saying you had been high on him; it was just surprising to see someone fully giving up on him being anything special.
    Nah, I don't think he has ZERO chance to become something special. He has a really tall mountain to climb though. But it's not a bad thing, he can be a nice piece for a team as a good role player. You want guys who are excited to be on the team, especially with that kind of athleticism and versatility to play both wing positions.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    i really dont think white should be starting. he really needs the ball all the time for his rhythm… also the starting lineup could really benefit with a knockdown shooter at the two… Lonnie makes the most sense at this point.
    forbes

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Not so many folks ting all over primo anymore. I've said it from the jump and pre draft that he would be a special player in time. I wanted him on this roster though not at pick 11.

This is going to be a fun season. G league will hinder him more 5hqn help him. Let him learn 9n the fly.

Send him to g league occassionally for point guard development/ball handling development.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

foaming at the nostrils raybies's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Definitely enjoyed watching this team. Primo should play with the main team. He's talented and may be the most talented of the young crew. Sending him to the Gleague would be a get overt yourself old Pop.move.

Luka is meh tbh.
    Yep... My first thought was that he would fit perfect next to Murray... I also said the lineup should be DJ, Primo, KJ, Mc , and Jock... That's my hope... I feel with two knock down shooters and Primo's ability to create shots.. I think that's the play tbh

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    So are we winning a championship?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    So are we winning a championship?
    Well we just won the lottery so I guess now we can win the chip.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    don’t get to see practices but he’s proving to be a scrub. Sucks but yeah.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I can't even find any highlights of the game.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I really like Jock..I am a fan of rooks Josh and Jock.
    I bet u really do

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Thread Information