My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    At some point, everything we do is going to be of record and AI will determine if your activities raise any flags.

https://www.wsj.com/articles/now-fly...ay-11633634893

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    just like the one in the vaccines

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    just like the one in the vaccines
    I'm certainly not saying that. Just making the point that at some point, the general public won't even know if we're being watched or not.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Taking it even further, it'd make a great delivery system for a bio-weapon.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Taking it even further, it'd make a great delivery system for a bio-weapon.
    Taking it back further, it’d make a great system to steer you away from danger, store your medical history, apprise you of unknown health issues, direct help to you when needed, or administer radiation treatment to turn you into Hulk so you can smash.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Taking it back further, it’d make a great system to steer you away from danger, store your medical history, apprise you of unknown health issues, direct help to you when needed, or administer radiation treatment to turn you into Hulk so you can smash.
    Sure. There's no doubt that there are some amazing benefits by something like this. But humans tend to up.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    There's no reason to produce flying tiny microchips. There's not a use for them. They would put them inside a human body first to use for diagnostic purposes and perhaps even repairs. That's where the money would be, and where the money is, that's where the research goes.

The future will be people wanting to be watched, just like now, and the issue will be that some aren't being watched because they aren't important.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I've seen things you people wouldn't believe. Attack ships on fire off the shoulder of Orion. I watched C-beams glitter in the dark near the Tannhäuser Gate. Flying Microchips the size of a sand grain. All those moments will be lost in time, like tears in rain

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I've seen things you people wouldn't believe. Attack ships on fire off the shoulder of Orion. I watched C-beams glitter in the dark near the Tannhäuser Gate. Flying Microchips the size of a sand grain. All those moments will be lost in time, like tears in rain
    You must have really good eyes.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I just hope they throw in a free Spotify sub or something... connect your Beats to the flying microchip and listen to some music... fat chance though...

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I'm certainly not saying that. Just making the point that at some point, the general public won't even know if we're being watched or not.
    Most people (in first-world countries anyway) have smart phones in their pocket, have smart speakers and cameras/ring doorbells attached to their homes, search around on multiple social media sites, etc. We're already being watched. No injectable or flying microchips needed.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Most people (in first-world countries anyway) have smart phones in their pocket, have smart speakers and cameras/ring doorbells attached to their homes, search around on multiple social media sites, etc. We're already being watched. No injectable or flying microchips needed.
    We're being tracked for sure. But for the most part, we're not being physically watched yet.
    Google glasses arre coming and if that becomes a thing, do you not think Google is processing all the video?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    We're being tracked for sure. But for the most part, we're not being physically watched yet.
    Google glasses arre coming and if that becomes a thing, do you not think Google is processing all the video?
    No one wants to watch or listen to you sit on your sofa cushion and fart into it for 3 hours a night while complaining about the government

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    No one wants to watch or listen to you sit on your sofa cushion and fart into it for 3 hours a night while complaining about the government
    When I'm at home, the last thing I think about is the government or any other stupid bull that I can't change.

That being said, when the tech becomes cheap enough, everyone's actions will be accounted for. Why would this tech not be abused just like cell phones or anything else?

Do you really think this isn't going to be abused?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    This is already the case.

As.long as ppl carry their mobile devices theres no need to waste money on anything further

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    This is already the case.

As.long as ppl carry their mobile devices theres no need to waste money on anything further
    Disagree. Unless you're saying the mobile devices are recording video and . It doesn't sound like you or the guy above read the article.
    And this wasn't some crazy ass fringe website that published it.

Thread Information