Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
    Post Count
    To me it's unbelievable to eat once a day but I heard the same thing about Hershel Walker so maybe there is some method although I do not know how it's work.
    It looked like she was eating that 1 meal at night.. Training 5 or 6 hours during the day with no food..

PRICELESS SPURS FAN polandprzem's Avatar
    Post Count
    The same thing came out about Hershel, but I never heard about it and how it should work.

MAIN (Pay-per-view, 10 p.m. ET)

Last edited by ace3g; 02-21-2013 at 07:08 PM.

I know it has been mentioned before but still funny, someone tweeted it to Uriah

Ronda Rousey v. Liz Carmouche - I've only seen Ronda's and Liz's highlights, so this pick is purely going on hype...

Dan Henderson v. Lyota Machida - Gotta go with my boy Hendo on this one - he's the reason I started watching MMA and I'll be proudly wearing my Hendo ball cap on Saturday night.

Urijah Faber v. Ivan Menjivar - Faber is the kind of guy that will beat everybody but the truly elite

Court McGee v. Josh Neer - McGee with the submission in the 2nd.

Josh Koscheck v. Robbie Lawler - I'll probably regret this pick, but I'm with TroutBum on it. I just can't give myself any reason to root for Koscheck.
    Last edited by txstr1986; 02-22-2013 at 02:07 PM.

Post Count
    Ronda Rousey vs. Liz Carmouche - for women's bantamweight le

Ronda probably has superior grappling to all women currently competing in MMA.. We have no idea how her striking and cardio or for that matter chin will hold up in a long fight. Liz is pretty tough but she is likey going to get dragged to the ground and sub'd like all the rest. Ronda comes off to me as arrogant and stubborn she will probably try the arm-bar just to prove she can do it to anyone. That may give Liz a chance to escape and sink in a sub of her own..

•Dan Henderson vs. Lyoto Machida

Rooting for Hendo but i think Machida will win a UD by moving and avoiding the big right hand of Hendo. Machida also has very good TDD and i would not rule out him taking Hendo down either..

Urijah Faber vs. Ivan Menjivar

Court McGee vs. Josh Neer

Josh Koscheck vs. Robbie Lawler

Clinch Gear is putting on an "Ask Hendo" campaign - people tweet and facebook questions and Hendo responds to some of them. Full list of videos are here: http://www.clinchgear.com/blog/2013/02/ask-hendo/

This one might be my favorite

Also, UFC has the Hendo-Shogun fight online for free right now - probably the greatest fight I have ever seen. It was just an all out war.
    http://www.ufc.com/news/my-favorite-...-shogun-hendo-

Ariel Helwani ‏@arielhelwani
    Dana: "… the co-main event features Henderson vs. Machida. The winner of that faces Jon Jones."
    I assume he means the winner of Jones-Sonnen.

Post Count
    I assume he means the winner of Jones-Sonnen.
    Nobody really believes that Jones can lose a fight esp vs Sonnen

presser:

Dana talking about what changed his mind with WMMA, started gesturing with 2 fingers, I wonder where those 2 fingers have been...

dbreiden83080
    when you watch the presser you are going to hate who is next to Ariel, lol

Post Count
    dbreiden83080
    when you watch the presser you are going to hate who is next to Ariel, lol
    Hey it's Dana's brother in Law or re ed cousin AKA Nick the tooth..

hey is this new?

http://www.ufc.com/fantasy

Post Count
    I think so..

I think so - I've never seen it before this week. I use the Sherdog fantasy - should we make a Spurstalk pool there?

Post Count

Post Count
    http://www.mmafighting.com/2013/2/21...ased-jon-fitch

Dana pre-fight media scrum..

Dana in rare s bag form here. Ariel asks “Lots of guys have been on skids, you are saying it is the way you fight”

Dana

“No this is a business, Fitch is making a ton of money and he was on a skid”

That's fine however If Ariel asked Dana how much he makes Dana would say something like

“ you, don’t worry about it”

This is not like the NFL making cuts and we know exactly what the cap space is they are saving, nobody knows how much Fitch was really making other than his show and win money which as of UFC 117 was 108 grand to show and win..

Guys like Wandy and Nog have gone through losing streaks and never been cut because of who they are and the fans loving them so much.. This cut by Dana of Fitch was 100% personal. The number 9 guy in a division doesn’t just get bounced without shady bull going on behind the scenes.

Watching the collapse benefactor's Avatar
    Post Count
    So is anyone actually buying this on PPV? Serious question.

So is anyone actually buying this on PPV? Serious question.
    No, but I'll be heading to a bar to watch it. The only fight I'm seriously vested in is the Hendo-Machida fight - other than that the card doesn't do much for me (although Faber can usually be counted on for a good show).

Post Count
    Rousey is cutting weight so scientifically to make 135... Tell us again why you can’t fight Cyborg at 45 Ronda...

Thread Information