Page 33 of 39 FirstFirst ... 23293031323334353637 ... LastLast
    adolis is altuve’s father monosylab1k's Avatar
    My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count
    I don't know what GK said exactly yet; but that she got punished for not fully kissing Kobe's ass. Conservatives been calling out the sycophancy all along.
    Conservatives have been kissing Kobe’s ass more than anyone They’re the first on the outrage dogpile when any white feminist brings up Kobe’s rape.

My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count
    Conservatives playing both sides depending on how the tide turns, per par

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Conservatives have been kissing Kobe’s ass more than anyone They’re the first on the outrage dogpile when any white feminist brings up Kobe’s rape.
    Name these so-call conservatives, slob.

My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count
    Name these so-call conservatives, slob.
    Basically every reply to Evan Rachel Wood’s tweet, for starters.

My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count
    Conservatives just giddy that they finally are on the same side as black people for once Then change their minds when the conversation starts shifting.

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Basically every reply to Evan Rachel Wood’s tweet, for starters.
    A few twitter trolls are conservatives

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Conservatives just giddy that they finally are on the same side as black people for once Then change their minds when the conversation starts shifting.
    You been hanging out with Blake, bro?

You say seriously stupid .

My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count
    editing your post when you realize how re ed you sound.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I don’t see Kobe getting any preferential treatment. How many other athletes out there have had their legacies smeared due to an isolated rape case? Can’t think of any tbh. It’s the multiple offender types like Cosby, Weinstein or when there’s evidence of assault like Ray Rice, Greg Hardy. Those are the guys we remember
    Depends on how much money you make for Nike I guess.

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    editing your post when you realize how re ed you sound.
    What's re ed is pretending twitter troll posts was a counter to anything I said.

My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count
    What's re ed is pretending twitter troll posts was a counter to anything I said.
    Why did you change you post, Derp?

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Why did you change you post, Derp?
    You want that tiny w really bad, slob. It helps you to avoid the McCarthyism.

My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count
    You want that tiny w really bad, slob. It helps you to avoid the McCarthyism.
    (1) Avoidance, (2) change the subject, (3) demand to have the last word. Your predictable routine. Go ahead and reply so you can scratch 3 off the list now, Derp.

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    (1) Avoidance, (2) change the subject, (3) demand to have the last word. Your predictable routine. Go ahead and reply so you can scratch 3 off the list now, Derp.
    You're the one crying circles around an edit.

faggy opinion + certainty Mark Celibate's Avatar
    My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count
    Depends on how much money you make for Nike I guess.
    Like I said though, you just don't see athletes crucified over one rape case. I can rattle off a lot of the domestic violence culprits at the drop of a hat but I have a hard time thinking of all the guys who were accused of rape in sports. The only other two I know of are Gary Neal (because of Cubby's parroting on here) and Ben Roethlisberger because of the "Rapelisberger" nickname that was used on this site. I haven't seen the mainstream media really bring it up when talking about those two guys (although Neal was never a high profile athlete either)

My Team
    Boston Celtics
    Post Count
    Like I said though, you just don't see athletes crucified over one rape case. I can rattle off a lot of the domestic violence culprits at the drop of a hat but I have a hard time thinking of all the guys who were accused of rape in sports. The only other two I know of are Gary Neal (because of Cubby's parroting on here) and Ben Roethlisberger because of the "Rapelisberger" nickname that was used on this site. I haven't seen the mainstream media really bring it up when talking about those two guys (although Neal was never a high profile athlete either)
    To your point Roetlisberger was accused by multiple women and didn’t catch any heat whatsoever until the 2nd accusation. The first rape accusation against him was a non-story.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    It was settled out of court and Kobe issued a public apology with Vanessa acting like she was disgusted. If he pleaded guilty, maybe the league does something and we get your so called crucifixion.

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    It was settled out of court and Kobe issued a public apology with Vanessa acting like she was disgusted. If he pleaded guilty, maybe the league does something and we get your so called crucifixion.
    Wasn't that before the lion's share of the court proceedings as a ploy to make Kobe look sympathetic? I think the settlement came long after that.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Wasn't that before the lion's share of the court proceedings as a ploy to make Kobe look sympathetic? I think the settlement came long after that.
    Either way it was hush hush, and a slap on the wrist.

My Team
    Boston Celtics
    Post Count
    Either way it was hush hush, and a slap on the wrist.
    what the do you mean a slap on the wrist? It was a civil lawsuit that got settled outside of court...the actual criminal proceedings never went anywhere. There was never a “slap on the wrist” given to Kobe.

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    what the do you mean a slap on the wrist? It was a civil lawsuit that got settled outside of court...the actual criminal proceedings never went anywhere. There was never a “slap on the wrist” given to Kobe.
    I noticed that too. But I understood the gist of what he was saying.

This falls under rich people problems, but it did cost Kobe a crap load in endorsement dollars.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Black woman's not even allowed to ask a question?
    Don't run off the plantation, !
    Phony pundits.
    Snoop Doggy Doo apparently has appointed himself as the new Al Sharpton.
    Only studio gangsta wigga style.

muh Bill Cosby just using pills to knock out wemen

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Haven't been on here for awhile. RIP and RIP to other 9 people. Never really hated Kobe, just hated his hype during the time where he and Duncan were competing for les and hated slavish fanboys, like Luva, etc.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    A couple of million and no jail time is a slap on the wrist for raping another human being.

Saavy?

My Team
    Boston Celtics
    Post Count
    A couple of million and no jail time is a slap on the wrist for raping another human being.

Saavy?
    I’ve never heard of a civil settlement referred to as a slap on the wrist....that’s a term universally used to describe a criminal punishment/sentence.

Thread Information