Page 17 of 48 FirstFirst ... 713141516171819202127 ... LastLast
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    it will get ugly, people are good at panicking.

how can low income parents afford to a) miss work and b) self quarantine properly if need be? how does a single parent still manage to take care of their kids? by just wearing a mask and gloves all the time?
    They just pull up their bootstraps tighter.

My Team
    Toronto Raptors
    Post Count
    this is perfect: https://streamable.com/dl4dl

Take the fcking keys away baseline bum's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Ain't that the damn truth.
    $1.5 trillion to the banks today which could have paid for 4.5 months of subsistence level $1000 a month ubi for the entire country as it gets shut down when really hits the fan in a few weeks.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    it will get ugly, people are good at panicking.

how can low income parents afford to a) miss work and b) self quarantine properly if need be? how does a single parent still manage to take care of their kids? by just wearing a mask and gloves all the time?
    Easy, she feeds them thoughts and prayers.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    There's no way in this isn't all over the US by now. I'm almost 99% sure my father has it. He has all the signs and symptoms and came back negative for flu and a bunch of other . Doc can't say for sure whether it's coronavirus or not because the test isn't available here yet.
    That's my worst fear. I'm more worried about a loved one getting it than I am about me getting it. Hope Rob Diaz Sr is all right brah.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I love the "you're all safe." Wonder if that arena would have burned had he announced "The game is cancelled because Rudy Gobert has coronavirus"

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Spurstalk panic continues the ignorance.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    South Korea reported more recoveries from the coronavirus than new infections on Friday for the first time since its outbreak emerged in January, as a downward trend in daily cases raised hopes that Asia’s biggest epidemic outside China may be slowing.

Via Reuters

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    could actually see silver try implementing a shorter season from here on...

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Did gobert go to paris or wtf

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    The virus is fine, but there is also a potential for a deep recession like 2008. Elderly and the poor are getting squeezed.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    humanity has been rocked by plagues since the dawn of time...it's only modern arrogance and en lement that makes us think something like this is some end of the world happening. i mean it's not like the black death killing 30-40% of the fkn population...take precautions but dont lose your minds. also dont do really dumb like Rudy Gobert...corona is one of the least dangerous things he could have caught, tbh

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Y'all think Rudy Gobert wears condoms?

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    The virus is fine, but there is also a potential for a deep recession like 2008. Elderly and the poor are getting squeezed.
    Because of dangerous twitter folk who just go on and on without facts posting for likes rather than facts. Irony spurstalk is doing the same. No facts just hyperbole

My Team
    Chicago Bulls
    Post Count
    This has been a crazy week, I like the precautions the NBA has taken but it took an NBA player getting sick to suspend games. If the league doesn't cancel the season (I hope they don't) the season will likely be played out with no fans in attendance.

It's good that large venues with large groups of people are being shut down for 30 days and schools, it will help decrease the risk of this virus spreading even more like in China, Italy.

Hope everyone here stays healthy! wash your hands people, best thing you can do for now.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count
    This has been a crazy week, I like the precautions the NBA has taken but it took an NBA player getting sick to suspend games. If the league doesn't cancel the season (I hope they don't) the season will likely be played out with no fans in attendance.

It's good that large venues with large groups of people are being shut down for 30 days and schools, it will help decrease the risk of this virus spreading even more like in China, Italy.

Hope everyone here stays healthy! wash your hands people, best thing you can do for now.
    I cant see them totally cancelling the season. I think back to the 90's and MLB not having a playoffs one year and the detrimental effect it had on that sport and I think no way will Silver pull the plug. He's too smart for that. Yes, it's a different scenario but the same effect is very possible. Ratings were already down this year before Corona.

No more reg season and playoff games without fans by late April is very likely, imo.

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Because of dangerous twitter folk who just go on and on without facts posting for likes rather than facts. Irony spurstalk is doing the same. No facts just hyperbole
    The end

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    There is no proof he had it at that time. There is probably no link between him touching those mics and him being sick. He is the just the first player DECLARED positive, that doesn’t mean he is the first player to have it, he might have got it from another player or staff member.
    That video evidence is damning tbh. No way around that if any of those reporters test positive.

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    That video evidence is damning tbh. No way around that if any of those reporters test positive.
    Lol. Ok so he is the only person they have been around during that time. Total facebook and twitter user above.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Had to share this:

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Not trolling here but I'm being monitored for Covid-19 infection and might be tested by Tuesday depending on how long my current symptoms last. I'm self-quarantined at my home in California. What concerns me is that I have a fever, which I haven't had in over 10 years. I haven't travelled but I do work in constant public contact and live in Solano County, which has one of the biggest cases of the virus in the state. I'm not worried because I take care of myself and still relatively young but it sucks being isolated. Fortunately, I have a ton of sick leave. Hope none of you have to deal with it.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Not trolling here but I'm being monitored for Covid-19 infection and might be tested by Tuesday depending on how long my current symptoms last. I'm self-quarantined at my home in California. What concerns me is that I have a fever, which I haven't had in over 10 years. I haven't travelled but I do work in constant public contact and live in Solano County, which has one of the biggest cases of the virus in the state. I'm not worried because I take care of myself and still relatively young but it sucks being isolated. Fortunately, I have a ton of sick leave. Hope none of you have to deal with it.
    keep us updated even though youll be ok padre

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    keep us updated even though youll be ok padre
    Will do, Slick. Good looking out, man.

Thread Information