Page 160 of 164 FirstFirst ... 60110150156157158159160161162163164 LastLast
Results 3,976 to 4,000 of 4077
    My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    When you are likely going broke due to plummet in ratings and various recent decisions you have to move fast.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    The Indiana Pacers are hiring Raptors assistant Nate Bjorkgren as their new head coach, sources tell @TheAthleticNBA @Stadium.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    The Indiana Pacers are hiring Raptors assistant Nate Bjorkgren as their new head coach, sources tell @TheAthleticNBA @Stadium.
    Who what why?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Yes

My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Everytime James wins a le, he “goes in”
    He’s shaking

My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count
    Everytime James wins a le, he “goes in”
    He’s shaking
    He makes a valid point about Lebron having the greatest career. Totally agree. Genetics on his side.

I wouldn't place LBJ below Magic, though. Magic played on loaded teams.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    He makes a valid point about Lebron having the greatest career. Totally agree. Genetics on his side.

I wouldn't place LBJ below Magic, though. Magic played on loaded teams.
    Loaded teams shouldn’t take anything away from Magic’s greatness tbh, but yeah playing in such a stacked, well coached Lakers team in a ty Western Conference did make things easier for him
    LeBron is just a better player than Earvin

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count

Klutch Trez is outta there

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Future LAvenger?

He has a player option and he's from LA. Kobe was his favorite player

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Future LAvenger?

He has a player option and he's from LA. Kobe was his favorite player
    Trust us, the feeling is mutual.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Can't blame DDR, San Antonio is a hole tbh

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Trust us, the feeling is mutual.
    He's #2 in San Antonio. As a 3rd option in LA? Yes please. His midrange game is even better than Jimmy Butler. He'd get a ton of open looks too.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Can't blame DDR, San Antonio is a hole tbh
    If he opts out, does Pop trade LMA and blow it up?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    He's #2 in San Antonio. As a 3rd option in LA? Yes please. His midrange game is even better than Jimmy Butler. He'd get a ton of open looks too.
    Too bad basketball is a two-way sport. His defense is nonexistent.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Too bad basketball is a two-way sport. His defense is nonexistent.
    You farmers said that about Bron too. Lakers were 3rd rated defensive team all year. If Thibbs can hide Pierce and Ray Allen in 2008, Vogel can hide DD.

You betta pray it doesn't happenPERIOD.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    You farmers said that about Bron too. Lakers were 3rd rated defensive team all year. If Thibbs can hide Pierce and Ray Allen in 2008, Vogel can hide DD.

Lakers had plenty of defenders to throw at opposing offenses to help save Lebron's energy. With DePression you'd have to hide both while losing a defender, plus whoever you had to trade away to get him. The spacing would also make this year's Lakers look like the 2017 Dubs. I'd want it to happen just to watch the Lakers implode tbh.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Lakers had plenty of defenders to throw at opposing offenses to help save Lebron's energy. With DePression you'd have to hide both while losing a defender, plus whoever you had to trade away to get him. The spacing would also make this year's Lakers look like the 2017 Dubs. I'd want it to happen just to watch the Lakers implode tbh.
    Okay, I'll take your word for it

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

I can play beyond fabulous D when I'm allowed to lean on opponents driving to the hoop thus holding them down while i hack them.

Enjoy the pride parade Eduardo, otherwise lighten up.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    I can play beyond fabulous D when I'm allowed to lean on opponents driving to the hoop thus holding them down while i hack them.

Enjoy the pride parade Eduardo, otherwise lighten up.

My Team
    Milwaukee Bucks
    Post Count
    derozan would be a real good #3 for the lakers tbh

and im sure between vogel, bron and AD, they can get him to play to a higher potential defensively. hes far too athletic to be incapable of playing defense. he has the ability, just was never in situations where he was forced to. playing with that team, he will have no choice

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    derozan would be a real good #3 for the lakers tbh

and im sure between vogel, bron and AD, they can get him to play to a higher potential defensively. hes far too athletic to be incapable of playing defense. he has the ability, just was never in situations where he was forced to. playing with that team, he will have no choice
    He has no lateral quickness and can't move his feet defensively. Say what you want about Pop, I know I have, but if he can't fix DePression's defense no one will. That's not even getting into the fact him, Lebron, and AD won't work well together offensively.

My Team
    Milwaukee Bucks
    Post Count
    He has no lateral quickness and can't move his feet defensively. Say what you want about Pop, I know I have, but if he can't fix DePression's defense no one will. That's not even getting into the fact him, Lebron, and AD won't work well together offensively.
    no one said he would be a good defender. literally all he would need to do is give effort with that team, even if he isn't very good. he won't be allowed to not give effort. kuz is easily a worse and lazier defender but even he gave effort, along with bron and AD covering for him plenty, and it was more than enough for them to ring.

derozen would be more than fine as a #3 for that team where all he has to do is attack mismatches (which he will have plenty since he will never have elite defenders on him, as they will be on Bron/AD) and not stand around doing nothing on defense (which he won't be allowed to do). its the perfect situation for him.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    no one said he would be a good defender. literally all he would need to do is give effort with that team, even if he isn't very good. he won't be allowed to not give effort. kuz is easily a worse and lazier defender but even he gave effort, along with bron and AD covering for him plenty, and it was more than enough for them to ring.

derozen would be more than fine as a #3 for that team where all he has to do is attack mismatches (which he will have plenty since he will never have elite defenders on him, as they will be on Bron/AD) and not stand around doing nothing on defense (which he won't be allowed to do). its the perfect situation for him.
    DeRozan is literally a bottom 10 defender in the NBA, even when he gives effort. He has no defensive IQ to speak of. Kuzma is awful too, but at least has length to help mitigate his shortcomings.

Regardless, Kuzma's bad defense was allowed because the Lakers needed his shooting and the gravity he pulled from defenders because teams needed to account for it. DeRozan will bring none of that; teams will sag off of him to double LeBron and AD. In order to maximize his strengths both LeBron and AD would have to stay around the three-point line which is not how you want to use him (nor would they accept that role).

Thread Information