Page 2042 of 2100 FirstFirst ... 1042154219421992203220382039204020412042204320442045204620522092 ... LastLast
Results 51,026 to 51,050 of 52486
    Alleged Michigander ChumpDumper's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    AN

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Putin instructed Trump ^ to plant his own propaganda outlet - which is directly connected to RT//Kremlin

to ask him the questions which will allow him to spew russian propaganda

right on cue- OAN/RT/RUSSIA - getting the last question so the putin puppet can do a russian public service infomercial

and idiots like TSA cheer russia on!

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    U.S. Intelligence Says Republicans Are Working With Russia to Reelect Trump

William Evanina, director of the United States National Counterintelligence and Security Center,

he followed up with a more direct and incriminating one, specifically warning that

Russia is working to help reelect Donald Trump. Even more important is what this warning unmistakably implies:

that Trump and his Republican allies in Congress are actively cooperating with Russia’s campaign.

https://nymag.com/intelligencer/2020/08/russia-ukraine-trump-biden-intelligence-foreign-interference-election.html

Deja Vu. 2016 All Over Again

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

William Evanina, director of the United States National Counterintelligence and Security Center,

he followed up with a more direct and incriminating one, specifically warning that

Russia is working to help reelect Donald Trump. Even more important is what this warning unmistakably implies:

that Trump and his Republican allies in Congress are actively cooperating with Russia’s campaign.

https://nymag.com/intelligencer/2020/08/russia-ukraine-trump-biden-intelligence-foreign-interference-election.html

NO

Its worse...

in 2016- repukes were acting as if russia interference was not happening- was a hoax

in 2020 - sen Johnson and GrASSley- are on the official Russian payroll along with trump and are openly receiving russian propagganda from Derkach - a russian spy

ask comrade TSA if he is ok with Russian spies colluding conspiring with derkach- the spy?

maybe he will respond with more russian talking points?

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Flynns lawyer tapdancing and juggling before the DC court of appeals

begging as well

to look the other way and allow Barr/Trump to on the justice system and the US Cons ution...

on CSpan rt now....(0952 hrs)

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Trump viciously lashes out at intel chiefs after Bolton spills about his love for Putin

On Tuesday morning, President Trump lashed out at the

leaders of our intelligence community who sought to unveil his connections and his disturbing affinity for Russia’s autocrat, Vladimir Putin.

He appears to have been responding to
    a new Business Insider interview with Trump’s own former National Security Advisor and unindicted war criminal

John Bolton in which he described the lengthy efforts to which he and other cabinet members had to go in order to explain why Trump’s friendliness with Putin was upsetting people.

“I was sitting in the audience with Chief of Staff John Kelly, and we were both frozen to our chairs…

We couldn’t believe what we had heard.

And we spent a good part of the flight on Air Force One back to Washington

trying to explain to the president why he was getting such a negative reaction from the press back in Washington.

The president didn’t seem to understand that people might be upset that he equated what Putin said with what our intelligence community said,” said Bolton to BI.

In predictable fashion, the President took to Twitter and began childishly disparaging the people he doesn’t like in an attempt to defuse Bolton’s words —

but can’t help but prove their point with a strawman argument that only makes him appear more guilty.

In the same sentence that he denies being friendly with Putin,

he trashes America’s former intelligence chiefs as “dirty cops” and “sleazebags”

and takes aim at the leaders of the investigations that would eventually lead to the Mueller Report and

the definitive proof that the Russian government interfered in the 2016 election on behalf of Trump.

https://occupydemocrats.com/2020/08/11/trump-viciously-lashes-out-at-intel-chiefs-after-bolton-spills-about-his-love-for-putin/?fbclid=IwAR2FRKJonUAMCAyMzDShGzrPClDOMGrdVMBV2znQ PVqUckfVHuP1TFfDYco

My Team
    Sacramento Kings
    Post Count

You're right, it is Deja Vu and 2016 all over again. You stupid s are falling for the same fake news from the same people.

This was Jonathan Chait's best fiction of 2016..."What if Trump Has Been a Russian Asset Since 1987?"

https://nymag.com/intelligencer/2018...collusion.html

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Would explain a lot of things tbh.

My Team
    Sacramento Kings
    Post Count

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    There is ONLY ONE possible way that the last 4 years of the destruction of the USA
    makes ANY sense at all

only one.

Trump is doing exactly what he was installed into office to do;

Destroy the USA from within because that is his main mission -

as a loyal Russian employee/agent.

Just look at the US and see how much sense it makes if seen through this lens.

My Team
    Sacramento Kings
    Post Count
    NO

Its worse...

in 2016- repukes were acting as if russia interference was not happening- was a hoax

in 2020 - sen Johnson and GrASSley- are on the official Russian payroll along with trump and are openly receiving russian propagganda from Derkach - a russian spy

ask comrade TSA if he is ok with Russian spies colluding conspiring with derkach- the spy?

maybe he will respond with more russian talking points?
    I was going to say you're falling for it again but you never stopped

https://www.hsgac.senate.gov/media/m...-investigation

On July 20, 2020, reports began surfacing falsely accusing Senator Grassley and me of accepting Russian disinformation in the course of our investigations. The implication was that we were being duped into disseminating derogatory information on former Vice President Biden because Russia does not want to see him become president. Speaker of the House Nancy Pelosi, Chairman Schiff, Minority Leader Schumer and Senate Select Committee on Intelligence Vice Chair Mark Warner wrote a letter, parroting a letter our ranking members, Sen. Ron Wyden and Sen. Gary Peters, had written to us asking for a classified briefing on these developments.

The only problem with their overblown handwringing is that they all knew full well that we have been briefed repeatedly, and we had already told them that we had NOT received the alleged “Russian disinformation.” The very transparent goal of their own disinformation campaign and feigned concern is to attack our character in order to marginalize the eventual findings of our investigation. They are running the same play, out the same playbook they have been using for the last three and a half years.

What I have provided above is an accurate history, summary and rationale of our investigatory efforts. Everything detailed above is already in the public realm. None of it is Russian disinformation. But it is a stunning description of wrongdoing and corruption that the public has every right to know.

As our investigation continues, more will be uncovered and revealed. As always, almost all of the do ents we are seeking and will make public are from U.S. sources. Everything will be carefully verified for accuracy and veracity.

Chairman Grassley and I will not be deterred by the false accusations de ably being made by individuals with strong political biases and motivations. Our investigation has been, and will continue to be, undertaken with the greatest integrity and transparency. We intend to determine and reveal the truth.

An addendum:

On the morning of Saturday, Aug. 8, I noticed an opinion piece in the Washington Post submitted by Sen. Richard Blumenthal. It was headlined: “The threat to U.S. elections is real, and frightening. The public has a right to know.” In addition to my curiosity being peaked by the hyperbolic headline, I was curious to read what “stunning revelations” Senator Blumenthal might provide.

What I found corroborated what I have described above about a coordinated effort to attack me to pre-emptively marginalize the findings of our investigations. This paragraph in particular needs to be responded to:

“On Wednesday, The Post reported that Sen. Ron Johnson (R-Wis.), chairman of the Homeland Security and Governmental Affairs Committee, is moving ahead with an investigation into presumptive Democratic presidential nominee Joe Biden’s family using do ents provided to the senator by the son of a former KGB officer. Johnson’s actions are of such concern to the CIA, according to news reports, that the agency has refused to brief him. Think of it: Congress may become a forum for debunked conspiracy theories peddled by Kremlin proxies.”

Let me first refute the specific false charges.

Senator Blumenthal claimed my committee is “using do ents provided to the senator by the son of a former KGB officer.” This is false. Not only have we have repeatedly and publicly denied it, no one has presented evidence to the contrary — nor can they, because there is none.

On July 1, the Washington Post reported false allegations that a Ukrainian named Oleksandr Onyshchenko provided our committee with information. Our Democratic colleagues asked that day if it was true, and we quickly and unequivocally denied it. On July 23, Politico reported that Andrii Derkach provided our committee with information. We immediately and unequivocally denied that. My press team has shared these denials with many reporters. And yet, for nearly a month, these baseless allegations have been repeated. Saturday morning, they were repeated by Senator Blumenthal. Why do the press and Democrats continue to ignore these unequivocal denials? Have they no interest in the truth?

Let me be clear: The investigation by my committee of allegations of conflicts of interest within the Obama administration related to Ukraine policy and of allegations of corruption within the Obama administration affecting the 2016 election is focused on do ents and officials from U.S. government agencies and a U.S. Democrat-linked lobbying firm. We have not taken, nor do we possess, the do ents from Ukrainians that Democrats keep claiming.

Blumenthal then writes, “Johnson’s actions are of such concern to the CIA, according to news reports, that the agency has refused to brief him.” Not only is this claim false, it is a perfect demonstration of the disinformation technique they are using.

We have been briefed repeatedly on these issues, but because the briefings did not support their preferred narrative, Democrats haven’t liked what they’ve heard. Ranking Member Sen. Gary Peters asked me to arrange yet another intelligence briefing, which I requested from the FBI and CIA. The CIA and FBI responded that they had provided all relevant information. Democrats then moved the goalposts, asking the CIA for yet another briefing on other less relevant questions. The CIA has not responded, and Democrats have not pursued the matter since May.

In addition, note Senator Blumenthal’s use of the term, “according to news reports.” This reveals exactly what is happening here. An “intelligence product” full of false innuendo was produced, classified, and then leaked to the press more than a week before Senator Grassley or I were given access to it. Many in the media dutifully reported this hot tip. Democrats then used the media reports to repeat, distort, and embellish the false charges. Sound familiar?

Now I know exactly how President Trump must have felt when he first heard the false reports contained in the “Steele dossier” and allegations that his campaign colluded with Russia. He knew these narratives were completely false — and now so do we, thanks to the Mueller report — yet they were repeated, distorted, and embellished to create the public demand for that special counsel investigation.

It is neither me, Chairman Grassley, nor our committees that are being used to disseminate Russian disinformation. Instead, it is Democrats and the media that have been doing Russian President Vladimir Putin’s work for him. Puppet masters in the Kremlin could not be more pleased at the political division and discord that has been driven by the resistance movement against President Trump. Remember the tweet only 10 days after President Trump’s inauguration from one of the impeachment whistleblower’s attorneys, Mark Zaid: “#coup has started. First of many steps. #rebellion. #impeachment will follow ultimately. #lawyers”

The left is relentless. They play for keeps, and they don’t let rules or the truth get in their way.

Now many of the same players that engineered a special counsel and impeachment against President Trump are brazenly teaming up again with a different target in mind: me. They are using the same tired old canard of Russian interference. You’d think they could come up with something better than that, but here they are, confident they can pull it off again. And with a compliant media, why wouldn’t they be confident?

Let me be very clear on another point. I have no doubt Russia is continuing its efforts to sow discord and destabilize countries and political systems throughout the world, including here in the U.S. In Congress, I was one of the first to recognize Russia’s menacing activities by holding three hearings related to Russian disinformation and destabilization campaigns as chairman of the Senate Foreign Relations Europe subcommittee back in 2015. This is how the former Soviet Union behaved, and it should surprise no one that the Russian Federation under the leadership of Putin would engage in the exact same type of behavior. What is surprising is that anyone would view this as some breakthrough revelation. I certainly do not condone it, nor do I lack an understanding of the type of threat this poses to our democracy. As chairman of the Senate Committee on Homeland Security and Governmental Affairs, I am well aware of the significant efforts the Department of Homeland Security and the Cybersecurity and Infrastructure Security Agency have undertaken to safeguard our elections. Congress has also appropriated hundreds of millions of dollars and provided grants to the states to counter these threats.

But I also try to put the threat of Russian election interference in proper perspective, to realize we face far greater threats as a nation, and to completely reject Democrats’ successful and repeated efforts at weaponizing persistent Russian meddling to gain political advantage and destroy individual reputations.

The only way I can counter these personal political attacks is to tell the truth and continue to conduct my committee’s investigations with the utmost integrity and transparency. Let me repeat. We will not be deterred by these coordinated and de ably false attacks. We intend to uncover the truth and make it public.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    So Sullivan should dismiss based on secret information Bob Barr won't even show the judge?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    why can't they show it to the judge?

My Team
    Sacramento Kings
    Post Count
    So Sullivan should dismiss based on secret information Bob Barr won't even show the judge?
    Sullivan should have dismissed when the DOJ first told him they were dropping charges.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    ducking the question

My Team
    Sacramento Kings
    Post Count
    There is ONLY ONE possible way that the last 4 years of the destruction of the USA
    makes ANY sense at all

only one.

Trump is doing exactly what he was installed into office to do;

Destroy the USA from within because that is his main mission -

as a loyal Russian employee/agent.

Just look at the US and see how much sense it makes if seen through this lens.
    https://www.politico.com/news/2020/0...ian-oil-391033

Trump deploys TANKS to Estonia as NATO builds up HUGE army on Russian border - Express, Feb 7 2017

Trump launches attack on Syria with 59 Tomahawk missiles - CNBC, Apr 6 2017

U.S. Rejects Exxon Mobil Bid for Waiver on Russia Sanctions - NYT, Apr 21 2017

Trump to promote U.S. natgas exports in Russia's backyard - Reuters, Jul 3 2017

Trump Urges East Europe to Loosen Russia's Grip With U.S. Gas - Bloomberg, Jul 6 2017

Trump signs bill approving new sanctions against Russia - CNN, Aug 3, 2017

Justice Dept Asks Russia's RT to Register as Foreign Agent - Newsmax, Sep 13 2017

US 'to restrict Russian military flights over America' - Independent, Sep 26 2017

Trump signs into law U.S. government ban on Kaspersky Lab software - Reuters, Dec 12 2017

Trump gives green light to selling lethal arms to Ukraine - The Hill, Dec 20 2017

U.S. Punishes Chechen Leader in New Sanctions Against Russians - NYT, Dec 20 2017

Sputnik Partner 'Required To Register' Under U.S. Foreign-Agent Law - RFERL, Jan 10 2018

Trump says Russia is helping North Korea avoid sanctions - CBSNews, Jan 17 2018

Trump's 'energy dominance' strategy is undercutting Russia's influence and business in Europe - Reuters, Feb 9 2018

Trump looks to deter Russia, China with $686B ask for Pentagon - The Hill, Feb 12 2018

American General In Syria Confirms US Forces Killed Hundreds Of Russians In Massive Battle - The Drive, Mar 16 2018

Trump orders expulsion of 60 Russian diplomats, closure of Seattle consulate - CBS, Mar 26 2018

Trump vows periodical dispatch of US troops to Baltic states, step up air defense - Lithuania Tribune, Apr 3 2018

Trump opposes Nord Stream II, questions Germany - AA, Apr 4 2018

Trump just hit Russian oligarchs with the most aggressive sanctions yet - Vice, Apr 6 2018

Trump orders missile strike on Syria military targets - CBSNews, Apr 9 2018

Aluminum Stocks Jump As Trump Sanctions Target Putin Pal - Investors, Apr 9 2018

Russia ‘deeply disappointed’ at Trump’s withdrawal from Iran deal - Times of Israel, May 9 2018

Trump to NATO allies: Raise military spending to 4 percent of GDP - AlJazeerah, Jul 12 2018

Trump says U.S. ties to NATO ‘very strong’ - Politico, Jul 12 2018

U.S. to sanction Turkey for receiving S-400 missiles - Ahval, Jul 27 2018

Trump administration to hit Russia with new sanctions for Skripal poisoning - NBC News Aug 8 2018

Space Force Is Trump’s Answer to New Russian and Chinese Weapons - FP, Aug 10 2018

US Sanctions Chinese En y Over Purchase of Russian Fighters, S-400s – Treasury - Sputnik, Sep 20 2018

Trump hints at punitive action against India for buying S-400 from Russia - India Today, Oct 11 2018

Trump Agrees to Boost Pentagon's Budget to $750 Bln in 2019 - Reports - Sputnik, Oct 12 2018

Trump says US will withdraw from nuclear arms treaty with Russia - Guardian, Oct 21 2018

Haley Condemns ‘Outrageous’ Russian Firing on Ukrainian Ships - Bloomberg, Nov 26 2018

2 Trump Moves Cost This Russian-American CEO $2.3B - Forbes, Jan 14 2019

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I was going to say you're falling for it again but you never stopped

https://www.hsgac.senate.gov/media/m...-investigation

On July 20, 2020, reports began surfacing falsely accusing Senator Grassley and me of accepting Russian disinformation in the course of our investigations. The implication was that we were being duped into disseminating derogatory information on former Vice President Biden because Russia does not want to see him become president. Speaker of the House Nancy Pelosi, Chairman Schiff, Minority Leader Schumer and Senate Select Committee on Intelligence Vice Chair Mark Warner wrote a letter, parroting a letter our ranking members, Sen. Ron Wyden and Sen. Gary Peters, had written to us asking for a classified briefing on these developments.

The only problem with their overblown handwringing is that they all knew full well that we have been briefed repeatedly, and we had already told them that we had NOT received the alleged “Russian disinformation.” The very transparent goal of their own disinformation campaign and feigned concern is to attack our character in order to marginalize the eventual findings of our investigation. They are running the same play, out the same playbook they have been using for the last three and a half years.

What I have provided above is an accurate history, summary and rationale of our investigatory efforts. Everything detailed above is already in the public realm. None of it is Russian disinformation. But it is a stunning description of wrongdoing and corruption that the public has every right to know.

As our investigation continues, more will be uncovered and revealed. As always, almost all of the do ents we are seeking and will make public are from U.S. sources. Everything will be carefully verified for accuracy and veracity.

Chairman Grassley and I will not be deterred by the false accusations de ably being made by individuals with strong political biases and motivations. Our investigation has been, and will continue to be, undertaken with the greatest integrity and transparency. We intend to determine and reveal the truth.

An addendum:

On the morning of Saturday, Aug. 8, I noticed an opinion piece in the Washington Post submitted by Sen. Richard Blumenthal. It was headlined: “The threat to U.S. elections is real, and frightening. The public has a right to know.” In addition to my curiosity being peaked by the hyperbolic headline, I was curious to read what “stunning revelations” Senator Blumenthal might provide.

What I found corroborated what I have described above about a coordinated effort to attack me to pre-emptively marginalize the findings of our investigations. This paragraph in particular needs to be responded to:

“On Wednesday, The Post reported that Sen. Ron Johnson (R-Wis.), chairman of the Homeland Security and Governmental Affairs Committee, is moving ahead with an investigation into presumptive Democratic presidential nominee Joe Biden’s family using do ents provided to the senator by the son of a former KGB officer. Johnson’s actions are of such concern to the CIA, according to news reports, that the agency has refused to brief him. Think of it: Congress may become a forum for debunked conspiracy theories peddled by Kremlin proxies.”

Let me first refute the specific false charges.

Senator Blumenthal claimed my committee is “using do ents provided to the senator by the son of a former KGB officer.” This is false. Not only have we have repeatedly and publicly denied it, no one has presented evidence to the contrary — nor can they, because there is none.

On July 1, the Washington Post reported false allegations that a Ukrainian named Oleksandr Onyshchenko provided our committee with information. Our Democratic colleagues asked that day if it was true, and we quickly and unequivocally denied it. On July 23, Politico reported that Andrii Derkach provided our committee with information. We immediately and unequivocally denied that. My press team has shared these denials with many reporters. And yet, for nearly a month, these baseless allegations have been repeated. Saturday morning, they were repeated by Senator Blumenthal. Why do the press and Democrats continue to ignore these unequivocal denials? Have they no interest in the truth?

Let me be clear: The investigation by my committee of allegations of conflicts of interest within the Obama administration related to Ukraine policy and of allegations of corruption within the Obama administration affecting the 2016 election is focused on do ents and officials from U.S. government agencies and a U.S. Democrat-linked lobbying firm. We have not taken, nor do we possess, the do ents from Ukrainians that Democrats keep claiming.

Blumenthal then writes, “Johnson’s actions are of such concern to the CIA, according to news reports, that the agency has refused to brief him.” Not only is this claim false, it is a perfect demonstration of the disinformation technique they are using.

We have been briefed repeatedly on these issues, but because the briefings did not support their preferred narrative, Democrats haven’t liked what they’ve heard. Ranking Member Sen. Gary Peters asked me to arrange yet another intelligence briefing, which I requested from the FBI and CIA. The CIA and FBI responded that they had provided all relevant information. Democrats then moved the goalposts, asking the CIA for yet another briefing on other less relevant questions. The CIA has not responded, and Democrats have not pursued the matter since May.

In addition, note Senator Blumenthal’s use of the term, “according to news reports.” This reveals exactly what is happening here. An “intelligence product” full of false innuendo was produced, classified, and then leaked to the press more than a week before Senator Grassley or I were given access to it. Many in the media dutifully reported this hot tip. Democrats then used the media reports to repeat, distort, and embellish the false charges. Sound familiar?

Now I know exactly how President Trump must have felt when he first heard the false reports contained in the “Steele dossier” and allegations that his campaign colluded with Russia. He knew these narratives were completely false — and now so do we, thanks to the Mueller report — yet they were repeated, distorted, and embellished to create the public demand for that special counsel investigation.

It is neither me, Chairman Grassley, nor our committees that are being used to disseminate Russian disinformation. Instead, it is Democrats and the media that have been doing Russian President Vladimir Putin’s work for him. Puppet masters in the Kremlin could not be more pleased at the political division and discord that has been driven by the resistance movement against President Trump. Remember the tweet only 10 days after President Trump’s inauguration from one of the impeachment whistleblower’s attorneys, Mark Zaid: “#coup has started. First of many steps. #rebellion. #impeachment will follow ultimately. #lawyers”

The left is relentless. They play for keeps, and they don’t let rules or the truth get in their way.

Now many of the same players that engineered a special counsel and impeachment against President Trump are brazenly teaming up again with a different target in mind: me. They are using the same tired old canard of Russian interference. You’d think they could come up with something better than that, but here they are, confident they can pull it off again. And with a compliant media, why wouldn’t they be confident?

Let me be very clear on another point. I have no doubt Russia is continuing its efforts to sow discord and destabilize countries and political systems throughout the world, including here in the U.S. In Congress, I was one of the first to recognize Russia’s menacing activities by holding three hearings related to Russian disinformation and destabilization campaigns as chairman of the Senate Foreign Relations Europe subcommittee back in 2015. This is how the former Soviet Union behaved, and it should surprise no one that the Russian Federation under the leadership of Putin would engage in the exact same type of behavior. What is surprising is that anyone would view this as some breakthrough revelation. I certainly do not condone it, nor do I lack an understanding of the type of threat this poses to our democracy. As chairman of the Senate Committee on Homeland Security and Governmental Affairs, I am well aware of the significant efforts the Department of Homeland Security and the Cybersecurity and Infrastructure Security Agency have undertaken to safeguard our elections. Congress has also appropriated hundreds of millions of dollars and provided grants to the states to counter these threats.

But I also try to put the threat of Russian election interference in proper perspective, to realize we face far greater threats as a nation, and to completely reject Democrats’ successful and repeated efforts at weaponizing persistent Russian meddling to gain political advantage and destroy individual reputations.

The only way I can counter these personal political attacks is to tell the truth and continue to conduct my committee’s investigations with the utmost integrity and transparency. Let me repeat. We will not be deterred by these coordinated and de ably false attacks. We intend to uncover the truth and make it public.

Idiot

The Trump lackey himself (Evanina)

released the intel and named Johnson and Grassley

but then tried to EQUATE iran and china as also meddling to try and appease trump

usa intel exposed derkach and his colluding with senate republican traitors

Nunes refused to answer during a hearing if HE had received russian propaganda from derkach and from other ukraine/russia spies

My Team
    Sacramento Kings
    Post Count
    Idiot

The Trump lackey himself (Evanina)

released the intel and named Johnson and Grassley

but then tried to EQUATE iran and china as also meddling to try and appease trump

usa intel exposed derkach and his colluding with senate republican traitors

Nunes refused to answer during a hearing if HE had received russian propaganda from derkach and from other ukraine/russia spies
    You fall for it time and time again. Going on 4 years now

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Judge Pillard? : “So - Judge Sullivan has NOT asked you yet to reveal the DOJ/Barr evidence - but you want to dismiss BEFORE he even asks- what if he rules to agree with you and dismiss? You want to dismiss BEFORE he asks- what is the Govt afraid of?

Flynn lawyer: “ohr ”

lol

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Sullivan should have dismissed when the DOJ first told him they were dropping charges.
    By rule, that's at Sullivan's discretion.

It's understandable you'd want Sullivan to dismiss without creating a record of why DOJ wants to dismiss.

Why do you think the DOJ is hiding its cards?

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Lol

comrade pizzagate qanon seth rich TSA

lol’ing at anyone “falling for it”

thats (seth) rich!

My Team
    Sacramento Kings
    Post Count
    By rule, that's at Sullivan's discretion.

It's understandable you'd want Sullivan to dismiss without creating a record of why DOJ wants to dismiss.

Why do you think the DOJ is hiding its cards?
    Ongoing investigation.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Ongoing investigation.
    Why should that prevent Sullivan from merely holding a hearing?

Thread Information