Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    if only the world would open their ing eyes and realize god does not exist and its all made up bull . imagine how far humans would be if they werent senselessly killing each other because each one thinks their sky daddy has a bigger than the others
    The day that happened many governments in the world would immediately collapse. Yes US would be one of the first to do so

Pronouns: Your/Dad TheGreatYacht's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Another idiot added to ignore list ...
    ^^^ this dude must be Jewish or has Jewish friends and family to get so triggered.
    Meh

Can you post the statemet thats was deemed anti semitic?
    They can't and they wont. That's why YouTube censors channels that expose Zionism/Judaism. If you can't win an argument and the truth is not on your side, then they SHUT IT DOWN!

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    ^^^ this dude must be Jewish or has Jewish friends and family to get so triggered.

They can't and they wont. That's why YouTube censors channels that expose Zionism/Judaism. If you can't win an argument and the truth is not on your side, then they SHUT IT DOWN!
    Haha thats the actual quote? It is borderline imo. He explicitly mentioned the religion judaism. If he had not said that word I would rule it a nothingburger.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Haha thats the actual quote? It is borderline imo. He explicitly mentioned the religion judaism. If he had not said that word I would rule it a nothingburger.
    We are allowed this on Christianity and Islam all we want. But we are forbidden from criticizing Judaism?

To know who's in charge just find out who you're not allowed to criticize."

- Voltaire

Judaism is a racist, supremacist and evil ideology.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    We are allowed this on Christianity and Islam all we want. But we are forbidden from criticizing Judaism?

To know who's in charge just find out who you're not allowed to criticize."

- Voltaire

Judaism is a racist, supremacist and evil ideology.
    It was deemed anti semitic. If we replace with ch4istianity would be deemed anti christian, or same with muslim

It is what it is.

Is is a hate crime or should the guy be harshly punished? Nope

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    It was deemed anti semitic. If we replace with ch4istianity would be deemed anti christian, or same with muslim

It is what it is.

Is is a hate crime or should the guy be harshly punished? Nope
    Yeah but we don't have laws that punish you for talking bad about Christianity or Islam. Meanwhile on the other hand, don't you dare BDS Israel. Not to mention all the antisemitic anti-free speech laws that Trump has passed...

You Are Not Worthy ZeusWillJudge's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    The jews control our academia and media. They came up with the Abrahamic religions to brainwash and control the masses. Through those means, them Zionists and Jewish supremacists have done an excellent job of brainwashing the majority of Americans to worship them ers.

LMAO! Sharpen those ing sticks, and let's get this party started. The sooner you guys finally get all the way out of the closet, the sooner this planet will get its much-needed enema.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Every single CEO, employee, anchor, etc. working for the national news stations is a dual citizen of Zionist Israel.

They are pushing scripted agendas. Nothing they say is for your benefit or to inform you of facts. They go to great lengths to manipulate your thoughts, feelings, and actions, while lying about everything.

6 corporations own every TV station, radio station, newspaper, magazine, etc.
    They all are getting their "source" from one place.

Millennial_Messiah Spurtacular

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Captain Jack !!!!!!!

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    if only the world would open their ing eyes and realize god does not exist and its all made up bull . imagine how far humans would be if they werent senselessly killing each other because each one thinks their sky daddy has a bigger than the others
    You say what you say as a matter of fact however I doubt you can prove your stance.

Stay in your lane you empty vessel.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    You say what you say as a matter of fact however I doubt you can prove your stance.

calf tats continues to waste bandwidth with pointless comments. Don't you have some heroin to shoot up got?

Hurr durr you can't prove what would happen if there was no religion hurr durr

imagine thinking this is some kind of great retort

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    calf tats continues to waste bandwidth with pointless comments. Don't you have some heroin to shoot up got?

koriwhat is a reptilian. His grandfather was Jewish. He can morph into a Jew, Chrisitan or Caucasian depending on the situation. Just like a chameleon (reptilian).

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Imagine throwing heroin around as if I've ever touched the stuff... next meth right and then krocodil or whatever other stupid you can parrot you ing ankle biter.

As well, smarty pants, how much bandwidth am I wasting exactly by a few sentences here and there? You're a re with re ed takes so I can't imagine you even know what you're talking about.

God Bless your tiny mind.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Some of you need to start taking your damn meds.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    that pic of the news stations with israel dual citizenships...lol even if they dont look like a jew, the jew would say his ancestors were 1 of the 6 israel tribes...

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I literally do not give a TheGreat . I don't attend synagogues and am not a jew. I'm also not an extremist like yourself nor do I care to be. God bless your tiny mind.

Thread Information