Page 83 of 88 FirstFirst ... 3373798081828384858687 ... LastLast
Results 2,051 to 2,075 of 2186
    Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I thought you just said no one under 70 needs to be concerned about this virus if they don't have underlying health problems? Strokes no big deal either amirite?

LOL Trump calling someone emotional for correcting their minimization of this virus that has killed 61,668 Americans in barely a month and will kill many many more over the next months.
    Great point even if you are healthy you may get some awful side effects from this disease such as a heart attack, stroke, lung damage.

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I thought you just said no one under 70 needs to be concerned about this virus if they don't have underlying health problems? Strokes no big deal either amirite?

LOL Trump calling someone emotional for correcting their minimization of this virus that has killed 61,668 Americans in barely a month and will kill many many more over the next months.
    So 2. 2 had no underlying conditions. And he said they were afraid to seek help?. Interesting, but they survived, right? Something to continue to read about for sure. Still doesn't do anything to my opinion unless those numbers increase.

I understand that this is scary for you, but why name-calling? I didn't vote for Trump, nor am I blaming anyone other than China for allowing wet markets to occur. Do you expect everyone to live forever? Why so concerned about this virus and not other reasons of death? I think many people are emotional right now because this brings to the forefront the uncertainty of morality. Very interesting how people react to this.

Take the fcking keys away baseline bum's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Great point even if you are healthy you may get some awful side effects from this disease such as a heart attack, stroke, lung damage.
    Typical Trump response from tholdren though. Pointing out a healthy twelve year old nearly getting put in the ground by COVID-19 is somehow rooting that it killed her. Same bull that missing got palangi accused me of when I was showing how bad Italy's deathrate was and how the main term governing the speed of our exponential was even worse than Italy's. And low and behold that higher term for the exponential led us to having way more deaths than Italy.
    Last edited by baseline bum; 04-29-2020 at 09:43 PM.

Take the fcking keys away baseline bum's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    So 2. 2 had no underlying conditions. And he said they were afraid to seek help?. Interesting, but they survived, right? Something to continue to read about for sure. Still doesn't do anything to my opinion unless those numbers increase.

I understand that this is scary for you, but why name-calling? I didn't vote for Trump, nor am I blaming anyone other than China for allowing wet markets to occur. Do you expect everyone to live forever? Why so concerned about this virus and not other reasons of death? I think many people are emotional right now because this brings to the forefront the uncertainty of morality. Very interesting how people react to this.
    Interesting how none of the right wingers on spurstalk voted for Trump yet he has a 100% approval rate with board conservatives. I'm calling bull since you're just echoing all the stupid our Dear Leader was. Why are you even telling people to wash their hands now if you don't fear SARSCov2? Nearly 62,000 Americans dead in a bit more than a month from a novel virus almost no one has immunity to is no big deal. Right.

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Typical Trump response from @ though. Pointing out a healthy twelve year old nearly getting put in the ground by COVID-19 is somehow rooting that it killed her. Same bull that missing got palangi accused me of when I was showing how bad Italy's deathrate was and how the main term governing the speed of our exponential was even worse than Italy's. And low and behold that higher term for the exponential led us to having more deaths than Italy.
    In Italy there were 60 deaths 40 and under
    Over 95 percent 60 and older
    Early studies show that over 95 percent of their deaths had preexisting conditions....

Do you believe that there are only cases that are confirmed, or do you think there are cases out there that haven't been confirmed?

Alleged Michigander ChumpDumper's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

How many deaths did your model call for in March again? You get very emotional when you're asked direct questions, so please just answer it without all the song and dance and crying, OK?

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    How many deaths did your model call for in March again? You get very emotional when you're asked direct questions, so please just answer it without all the song and dance and crying, OK?
    Lol you lowered your post count. I understand you can't read the original modeling projections, but that isn't a reason to get so uptight. You thought 94 million deaths were possible. I get it. Its scary when something new happens and you get out on information overload. But you have to read about it, so you aren't just liking tweets and regurgitating. Its okay. Like I said, instead of getting all worked up and triggered, do some good and try to co.e up with conversation that will.move things forward. Name-calling and being aloof has run its course 107k times. Good night.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I understand you can't read the original modeling projections, but that isn't a reason to get so uptight. You thought 94 million deaths were possible.
    You're going to have to prove your claim here. There's no need for you to lie about what I said after lying so much about what you said. I know you get emotional when I and others prove you wrong with your own words but you need to be honest with yourself first.

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Trump s apologize profusely?

or

trump s moved goalposts?

im guessing det goalpost got moved...

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    What percentage of people in the US have a preexisting condition?
    More than a third of American adults — or 105 million people — are at higher risk of serious illness if they get infected with the coronavirus, according to a Kaiser Family Foundation analysis of CDC data. For most of them, their age puts them in danger: More than 76 million Americans are 60 or older. The remaining 29 million people are younger but have underlying health issues.

https://publicintegrity.org/health/c...t-some-harder/

These people know more than you do.

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    So in short, the modeling was off. The at risk are those always at risk, and good hygiene is the best means to protect. /thread
    Models based on human behavior have a tendency to be wrong as humans react differently especially if you tell them of a potential outcome. Saying that, as long as the USA won't count deaths outside of hospitals, it'll be hard to tell the real numbers and I don't expect the Trump administration to be transparent, quite the opposite in fact, he is not known to tell the truth.

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I think flu season is oct through the first week of May. 2017 2018 had 61k deaths, so covid is right there. The problem lies on the associated with death. Just like the flu, attributing to and listed as cause. We are seeing the same thing with covid. Like the 100 percent actual death rate, we will never know for either virus. Such is life.
    again, you are only taking into account deaths in hospitals which far from reality. So how can you compare two things when you don't have the real numbers? Based on European countries that take nursing homes deaths into account, you can add 40000 and you still don't have people who died at home (estimated at another 40% of the total in hospitals in France) so you could be already around 130 000 in the US, more than just a flu when applying confinement

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Every death is counted as a Corona death now

A person gets run over by a bus in nyc and that’s a corona death really??? Shouldn’t be but it be
    another republican conspiracy floating around I guess? The US like most countries underestimate the number of deaths, the US don't count deaths outside of hospitals.

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    It’s not a rumor if it’s true
    it is not true but republicans love to believe in sh!t like that.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I'm not familiar with the laws regarding this, but do mentally challenged adults have caregivers or family that can be legally responsible for their actions? Or is it all on the individual? Because whoever is giving tholdren internet access should be charged, if possible..

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Goddamn. Everyone took a wet on that re tholdren.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Add nerve damage to the list. Those heart attacks and strokes can be fatal, too. They now know that Rona sometimes causes coagulopathy (clotting) that will cause those heart attacks and strokes. And they're young people, not overweight, not diabetic, in other words, no pre-existing conditions.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    again, you are only taking into account deaths in hospitals which far from reality. So how can you compare two things when you don't have the real numbers? Based on European countries that take nursing homes deaths into account, you can add 40000 and you still don't have people who died at home (estimated at another 40% of the total in hospitals in France) so you could be already around 130 000 in the US, more than just a flu when applying confinement
    Not too sure I believe you about who's being counted and who isn't.

https://finance.yahoo.com/news/nyc-a...204223020.html

"(Bloomberg) -- New York City added thousands of people to its coronavirus death toll to account for victims who died in recent weeks without a confirmed diagnosis.

The city’s Health Department published official statistics Tuesday afternoon reporting 6,589 confirmed Covid-19 deaths as of Monday at 4 p.m. The data released Tuesday showed among the newly counted victims, 60% died while hospitalized before test results could confirm a diagnosis. Another 22% died at home, 18% in nursing homes or ho e, and less than 1% were dead on arrival at hospitals."

Do I need to dig out the Reagan quote again?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Not too sure I believe you about who's being counted and who isn't.

https://finance.yahoo.com/news/nyc-a...204223020.html

"(Bloomberg) -- New York City added thousands of people to its coronavirus death toll to account for victims who died in recent weeks without a confirmed diagnosis.

The city’s Health Department published official statistics Tuesday afternoon reporting 6,589 confirmed Covid-19 deaths as of Monday at 4 p.m. The data released Tuesday showed among the newly counted victims, 60% died while hospitalized before test results could confirm a diagnosis. Another 22% died at home, 18% in nursing homes or ho e, and less than 1% were dead on arrival at hospitals."

Do I need to dig out the Reagan quote again?
    Do we need to dig out the Trump 15 -> 0 quote again?

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    So I got busy for a while, but:

Neither Baseline Bum nor ChumpDumper has dared answer my 5 questions. It's like they're afraid...

So here they are again:
    1) When was the last time a presidential candidate was forced out of a speaking engagement in a major city by threats of violence?
    2) Did the mayor of the city or the governor of the state support the candidate speaking and pull out all the stops to keep order, or did they give in to the threats without trying to resist?
    3) Which party was the presidential candidate from? Which party did the mayor and the governor belong to?
    4) Is this a major violation of the cons utional rights of free speech and free assembly?
    5) Has such a thing happened to a presidential candidate of the other party after 1900? Ever?
    Given you're too scared to answer, I'll answer them for you
    1) Chicago, 2016.
    2) Definitely did not go to the wall for this. I may have missed it, but neither of their offices so much as issued a statement calling for the demonstrators to avoid violence... If they needed manpower, this would be a legitimate use the Illinois National Guard.
    3) Don Trump of course, Republican. Then Mayor Rahm Emanuel (D) and Bruce Rauner (RINO, definitely anti-Trump; supports abortion, automatic voter registration, sanctuary state status).
    4) YES. Not just Trump right to free speech, but also his supporters right to free assembly to hear free speech - that's thousands of people's civil rights on the night.
    5) I am not aware of a similar incident in the history of the United States.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    So what does this mean in the larger context.

The current democrat party is unwilling to extend civil rights to their political opponents. Consider the following examples (not an exhaustive list):

Free Speech
    1) Don Trump in Chicago ,
    2) 2012 IRS Targeting
    It’s been getting worse – now they are jumping non-political speech, because it might support their opposition
    3) AytuBioScience and their Healight video on youtube. It was pulled for “Violating Community Standards”. Which means people (democrat activists) complained about it, saying it was a fake. It’s not. But they don’t care – if it supports republicans, your not allowed to say it.

The Fourth Amendment – “The right of the people to be secure …against unreasonable searches and seizures, shall not be violated, and no Warrants shall issue, but upon probable cause…”
    1) Carter Page – the FISA court bull to spy on the Trump campaign
    2) Adam Schiff – Issued SECRET subpoenas for opponents phone records. Secret subpoena’s can’t be contested in court because you don’t’ know about them. This is a warrantless search.

Due Process Rights
    1) Mike Flynn
    2) Ted Stevens

Equality before the Law
    1) Hillary Clinton. Even if you think her security violations werent’ criminal, consider he subpoena response.
    2) Tim “turbotax” Geithner
    3) Antifa violence. You think a group of masked right wing thugs would get their pass?

The Second Amendment – yes I know you disagree with it:
    1) Beto O’Rourke – " , yes, we're going to take your AR-15, your AK-47."
    2) Joe Biden - “You’re going to take care of the gun problem with me. You’re going to be the one who leads this effort.”, speaking about Beto O’Rourke.

It is clear that the Democrat party has decided that their political power is more important than their opponents civil rights. There are only a few possible outcomes from this:
    1) They get sane and quit it. This only happens if they crushed by their left wing base saying this behaviour is not acceptable.
    2) They take permanent power through this corruption, becoming a US version of the PRI. That functionally kills the Cons ution – end of the republic. It also probably ends in another civil war.
    3) We fight a second civil war – also quite possibly killing the cons ution.

The US has demonstrated it can survive plagues, foreign dictators and geo political opponents. But one of our 2 political parties deciding the founding do ents (Cons ution & Declaration of Independence) just aren’t relevant any more? That’s a recipe for another civil war.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Do we need to dig out the Trump 15 -> 0 quote again?
    You do that.
    1) I can't even remember what you're referring too.
    2) Have I ever told you that Trump does not bull ? NO. I just think he's lesser of two evils.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    More than a third of American adults — or 105 million people — are at higher risk of serious illness if they get infected with the coronavirus, according to a Kaiser Family Foundation analysis of CDC data. For most of them, their age puts them in danger: More than 76 million Americans are 60 or older. The remaining 29 million people are younger but have underlying health issues.

https://publicintegrity.org/health/c...t-some-harder/

These people know more than you do.
    Lots of Americans are fat, we know. Especially in San Antonio

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    another republican conspiracy floating around I guess? The US like most countries underestimate the number of deaths, the US don't count deaths outside of hospitals.
    Fake news frienchie

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Thread Information