Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Murray + White for the first real time this year, and you put Petrol Sniffer Mills on Trae Young, forcing the double team that leads to an open 3.

I truly hope he has a stroke so we can save everyone involved from the embarrassment of firing his ass in 1-2 years.

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Everything changed when he decided to go with beli over walker

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Fire Pop

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Truly one of the worst in-game streaks of coaching I've ever seen. Granted, I never watched much Avery Johnson or Derek Fisher coaching.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Truly one of the worst in-game streaks of coaching I've ever seen. Granted, I never watched much Avery Johnson or Derek Fisher coaching.
    "We haven't executed at the end of games and it's bitten us in the ass all year" - Poop

Of course it has nothing to do with the horrible roster he built and him compounding the issue by playing his worst defenders together in crunch time.

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Murray + White for the first real time this year, and you put Petrol Sniffer Mills on Trae Young, forcing the double team that leads to an open 3.

I truly hope he has a stroke so we can save everyone involved from the embarrassment of firing his ass in 1-2 years.

Young had 31. Let's start with the guy who defended him a majority of the night. I forget, who was that...?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    "We haven't executed at the end of games and it's bitten us in the ass all year" - Poop

Of course it has nothing to do with the horrible roster he built and him compounding the issue by playing his worst defenders together in crunch time.
    He's too full of himself. Always has been. He's without fault and nobody is allowed to criticize him. But his players have to be "over themselves", so they do exactly what he tells them to do otherwise they will be benched or traded.

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Young had 31. Let's start with the guy who defended him a majority of the night. I forget, who was that...?
    Ah yes, so put the worst defender on the team on him while White and Murray are on the court, up by 2 with 30 seconds left.

Since the guy you're putting on him is probably a bottom 20 defender in the league, you'll want to double team off the pick and roll with Poeltl.

Really good strategy, it probably worked. I didn't watch that play, but it worked, right?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Yeah, his comments made me throw up into my throat a little bit. Ownership must be playing a larger financial chess game to continue to allow the Old Asshole to sabotage this organization.

tv screen baseline bum sananspursfan21's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Whoa! An original thread!

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Hey Quin Synder. Can we interest you in coaching down the road from your old Austin stomping grounds

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Ah yes, so put the worst defender on the team on him while White and Murray are on the court, up by 2 with 30 seconds left.

Since the guy you're putting on him is probably a bottom 20 defender in the league, you'll want to double team off the pick and roll with Poeltl.

Really good strategy, it probably worked. I didn't watch that play, but it worked, right?
    What you obviously didn't get was if young didn't score 31 points then that last shot doesn't matter. So again, let's start with the 118 pts that came before that three.

what uganda do about it? Joseph Kony's Avatar
    My Team
    Seattle Supersonics
    Post Count
    oh so the guy who averages 29 had 2 more points. wow murray sucks. youre a re

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    oh so the guy who averages 29 had 2 more points. wow murray sucks. youre a re
    Lol all nba defender allows an almost 30ppg scorer score over 30 ppg. Yes please tell me more.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Very harsh with the stroke but I’m down. Pop needs to be taken out back and put down.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Man tough to watch Murray was terrible down the stretch but Poop was terrible coaching in the 3rd and 4th quarter.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

1-2 years is my absolute worst case scenario and worst personal nightmare. PLEASE NO!

My Team
    Chicago Bulls
    Post Count
    This teams record should be better than they are with the roster assembled. If you look at teams in the West 6-8 they don't have very good records and the Warriors are injured and bad for 1 year. So if Spurs miss the playoffs with this team it will be completely embarrassing tbh considering the teams at 6-8 right now. This will be Pop's worst season as Spurs head coach if they fail to make playoffs easily.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

somebody has to make this a giant banner and show it at the home games. Maybe it will help

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Losing the series to a poor team like the Hawks tells all.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Lol. There's a thread on RealGM GB ting on pop and so many rando fans think this is still 2012 Pop. Pisses me off how the rest of the leagues fans and media excuse this clown for our team and blame the players

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    somebody has to make this a giant banner and show it at the home games. Maybe it will help
    Pop would have that person shot on the spot tbh. He's the biggest hypocrite and biggest POS in the country, which is saying a lot tbh.

Nobody has destroyed more young black men's lives in the last 5 years than that old .

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Losing the series to a poor team like the Hawks tells all.
    You forgot swept by the worst team

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I legitimately think he's not trying to win, but to be "fair" as an example of leadership? Like he's rewarding Marco for 2014 and trying to extend his career, he's in love with Forbes because he's a four year player from a program he respects.

It's tough, my sniffing should are getting cold, but the outcome of the season is pretty much a non issue. The worst thing is to make the playoffs and get pop to stay, extend demarr, and hire more vets. All true Spurs fans should root for a mild tank. A new coach will coach for his job. This one isn't.

Thread Information