Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    My Team
    Milwaukee Bucks
    Post Count
    Despite all of DeRozan's glaring weaknesses the Spurs will very likely be a much worse team without his playmaking. But when you have Doncic you really don't want DeRozan running your offense obviously. I think he'd be a terrible fit with Dallas' roster.
    if he can be had on a short contract or for the right price, i wouldnt mind him just to have a trade piece with a big name that some team that feels they are one piece away will almost certainly be willing to trade for

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Yeah I’m gonna go ahead and call that this is a Derp alt I was already su ious but now we know.
    no it cant be derp

he thinks im simultaneously an alt of both you and fabbs

this must be his equally re ed cousin or something
    The fact that this is even a serious topic of discussion with either of you is the point I was making. You're both massively autistic, and probably re ed. Idk who Fabbs even is because I don't have a million posts or more than one account and don't keep up with politics on a ing sports site

Eat a you got, and remember when Kawhi goes to Mavs, you'll be autistic, re ed AND wrong again.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Leonard just wants to stay in his LA bubble. Basketball is secondary. Don't see him going anywhere.

Hans Brix??? Oh no!!!! Kim Jong-il's Avatar
    My Team
    Los Angeles Clippers
    Post Count
    The fact that this is even a serious topic of discussion with either of you is the point I was making. You're both massively autistic, and probably re ed. Idk who Fabbs even is because I don't have a million posts or more than one account and don't keep up with politics on a ing sports site

Eat a you got, and remember when Kawhi goes to Mavs, you'll be autistic, re ed AND wrong again.
    Okay, Derp

My Team
    Milwaukee Bucks
    Post Count

lol what does politics have to do with anything? who brought politics up?

on what basis do you believe im massively autistic and probably re ed? ive literally never noticed a single post from you before and dont recall any exchange between us

My Team
    Phoenix Suns
    Post Count
    Rosewood is actually kind of funny though, can't be Derp IMO

My Team
    Milwaukee Bucks
    Post Count
    Rosewood is actually kind of funny though, can't be Derp IMO
    yeah i actually dont think its derp, posting style is marginally more intelligent. not saying much, but its amusing at least.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    yeah i actually dont think its derp, posting style is marginally more intelligent. not saying much, but its amusing at least.
    Clipper Nation if an alt at all.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Literally have multiple re s in here arguing over if someone is an alt

Mavs 2022/2023 champs, stay on subject.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Please make this happen. I hate the Mavs. I would love to see Nephew destroy that franchise with his drama. Meanwhile, Dallas can send some quality players and even picks to the Clippers so they can still keep the Lakers from being successful.

Hans Brix??? Oh no!!!! Kim Jong-il's Avatar
    My Team
    Los Angeles Clippers
    Post Count
    Literally have multiple re s in here arguing over if someone is an alt

Mavs 2022/2023 champs, stay on subject.
    Okay, Derp

My Team
    Milwaukee Bucks
    Post Count
    "Mavs rumors: Dallas' new priorities after moving off Kawhi Leonard chase" https://clutchpoints.com/mavs-rumors...ard-chase/amp/

Rosewood

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    More than 1 priority target it seems.

Mavs Reportedly Have 1 Primary Free Agency Target: veteran point guard Kyle Lowry.

According to NBA insider Marc Stein, the Mavs are in pursuit of veteran point guard Kyle Lowry. Lowry, 35, will soon be an unrestricted free agent.

The former All-Star is still playing at a high level and is bound to garner plenty of interest this offseason. He scored 17.2 points and dished out 7.3 assists per game this past season.

Lowry would fill a major need for the Mavs, who need a primary ball distributer to allow Luka Doncic to play off-ball more often. The former Toronto Raptors guard will be pursued by Dallas, per Stein.

https://www.msn.com/en-us/sports/nba...?ocid=msedgntp

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    "Mavs rumors: Dallas' new priorities after moving off Kawhi Leonard chase" https://clutchpoints.com/mavs-rumors...ard-chase/amp/

Rosewood
    rent free.

be sure to bump it again after Kawhi forces Clippers to trade Paul George to sign another star, then sign with Mavs.

My Team
    Milwaukee Bucks
    Post Count

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Thread Information