My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    He brought it up and was forced to blame it all on muh Russia
    ------------------------------------------------------------------

so does trump employing his family in powerful positions and them profiting in their personal businesses because of it bother you? yes or no. if not then shut the up
    I'll need a detailed report on Trump's family just like the one I provided you. Read the one I linked and then provide a similar one on Trump and then we can discuss. If you refuse to read the link then shut the up.
    [hunter biden's "laptop" is really important]

My Team
    Sacramento Kings
    Post Count
    This thread is itself a whataboutism deflecting from the ing show-cesspool-dumpsterfire of the Trump grifters [click on link for handy reminder of what you are deflecting from].

Hypocrite much?

Why don't you want to admit that the show-cesspool-dumpster fire of Trump corruption exists?
    You are in a thread discussing Biden corruption and have done nothing but try and bring up Trump corruption to deflect from the Biden's. Clear cut whataboutism.

I command you to melt down and spam the thread with your whataboutism deflections again you pathetic er.

My Team
    Sacramento Kings
    Post Count
    lol forced.

what do you think though? He needs more rope?
    Biden straight up lied about it being Russian disinformation. He hung himself.

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    You are in a thread discussing Biden corruption and have done nothing but try and bring up Trump corruption to deflect from the Biden's. Clear cut whataboutism.

I command you to melt down and spam the thread with your whataboutism deflections again you pathetic er.
    you’ve been abused like derp and chris in your attempts to try to show you aren’t a hypocritical lying sack of .

Now you’re trying to act tough after he has already penetrated you and made you his .

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

--------------------------------------------------------------

so does trump employing his family in powerful positions and them profiting in their personal businesses because of it bother you? yes or no. if not then shut the up
    I'll need a detailed report on Trump's family just like the one I provided you. Read the one I linked and then provide a similar one on Trump and then we can discuss. If you refuse to read the link then shut the up.

My Team
    Sacramento Kings
    Post Count
    you’ve been abused like derp and chris in your attempts to try to show you aren’t a hypocritical lying sack of .

Now you’re trying to act tough after he has already penetrated you and made you his .
    fantasizing about prison rape

My Team
    Sacramento Kings
    Post Count
    RG following my commands

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    RG following my commands

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Your pathetic attempts at reverse psychology to keep me from shoving your nose in the -pile of your rank hypocrisy are noted.
    Last edited by RandomGuy; 10-23-2020 at 09:27 AM. Reason: sophism, hypocrisy... tomato tomahto.

My Team
    Sacramento Kings
    Post Count
    Your pathetic attempts at reverse psychology to keep me from shoving your nose in the -pile of your rank hypocrisy are noted.
    Reverse psychology? I'm literally commanding you to melt down and you obey

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Reverse psychology? I'm literally commanding you to melt down and you obey

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    are we talking about this Bobulinski?

This has to be the worst plot in history of elections

Looks like it was just made by a bunch of amateurs who just googled "plots for dummies".

Cherry on the cake is jaking off Giuliani. Can't wait for the memes

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    This honestly has to be the worst plot in history of elections .

Looks like i was made by a bunch of amateurs who just googled "plots for dummies".

Cherry on the cake is jaking off Giuliani. Can't wait for the memes
    Bannon trying to re-create his 2016 hits.

It is like some marginally talented one-hit wonder trying to do a follow up that never is quite as good as the original hit.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Still Hates Small Ball Spurminator's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Today marks the exact number of days before the election (11) that Comey's letter was sent to Congress in 2016.

Of course, far more votes have been cast up to this point this year than in 2016.

Either way, you guys are about to be way past the deadline for this to have any impact on the election. Better hope something YUGE comes out today...

Tick tock! Tick tock!

Done with the NBA
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

The left ran a big smear campaign about Rudy to distract from Biden and Hunter.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Semen shielding for Rudy

Done with the NBA
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Desperately grasping at straws

Still Hates Small Ball Spurminator's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    This was filmed months ago and has been scheduled for release today since well before the Hunter Biden nothingburger.

You're grasping at straws. But hey, they could always release the incriminating emails and get the news cycle back. Tick tock!

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

They had to attack Rudy's credibility because the evidence can't be refuted. This is how the Left operates and NPCs are more than happy to carry their water.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    This was filmed months ago and has been scheduled for release today since well before the Hunter Biden nothingburger.

You're grasping at straws. But hey, they could always release the incriminating emails and get the news cycle back. Tick tock!
    Right. literally pointing out Rudy got caught with his hands in his pants in a Borat movie is not a "smear campaign" its literally what happened

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    They had to attack Rudy's credibility because the evidence can't be refuted. This is how the Left operates and NPCs are more than happy to carry their water.
    Says npcbot that carries Kirstie Alleys water

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Why are they doing a Project Veritas on us

Cry harder.

Thread Information