Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst ... 2345678 LastLast
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    With that quad, he doesn't have years to burn...
    Yeah, he probably has 4 years of top level play left.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Yeah, he probably has 4 years of top level play left.
    Not even sure he has that. He looked worse this playoffs than he did with TOR. He looked great in 2017. 2018 he took off to heal. 2019 he was taking lots of rest games with TOR, and was limping by the end of the playoffs (when he couldn't take load management games). Now in 2020, after a big pre-playoffs rest, he was really looking bad (no lift, no acceleration) after 2 series...

My Team
    Toronto Raptors
    Post Count
    Not even sure he has that. He looked worse this playoffs than he did with TOR. He looked great in 2017. 2018 he took off to heal. 2019 he was taking lots of rest games with TOR, and was limping by the end of the playoffs (when he couldn't take load management games). Now in 2020, after a big pre-playoffs rest, he was really looking bad (no lift, no acceleration) after 2 series...
    Bruh, rest doesn’t help with conditioning. What killed them is playing 40 intense minutes every other day after basically sitting on the couch for 3 months. He wasn’t limping, he just had tired legs thus the lack of lift.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Bruh, rest doesn’t help with conditioning. What killed them is playing 40 intense minutes every other day after basically sitting on the couch for 3 months. He wasn’t limping, he just had tired legs thus the lack of lift.
    Isn't Nephew suppose to be a gym rat who possesses a work ethic so great that it'd even put god to shame? Da fuq was he doing sitting on a couch for 3 months then?

My Team
    Toronto Raptors
    Post Count
    Isn't Nephew suppose to be a gym rat who possesses a work ethic so great that it'd even put god to shame? Da fuq was he doing sitting on a couch for 3 months then?
    Game conditioning is different than working out in an empty gym. If he was load managing in-game then it would be one thing, carrying a heavy load in the postseason is another story especially on every-other-day basis.
    Last edited by Kawhitstorm; 09-17-2020 at 03:25 PM.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Game conditioning is different than working out in an empty gym. If he was load managing in-game then it would be one thing, carrying a heavy load in the postseason is another story especially on every-other-day basis.
    Then why bring up the couch in first place?

35 yrd LBJ, a peer of Nephew, has had no problems with carrying a heavy(heavier than Nephews) load year after year of deep playoff runs. And that's been on the wrong side of 30 as well. And we still gonna sit here and talk about how Nephew > LBJ, common m8...

My Team
    Toronto Raptors
    Post Count
    Then why bring up the couch in first place?

35 yrd LBJ, a peer of Nephew, has had no problems with carrying a heavy(heavier than Nephews) load year after year of deep playoff runs. And that's been on the wrong side of 30 as well. And we still gonna sit here and talk about how Nephew > LBJ, common m8...
    LMAO, LeBrat had JR Smith guarding Durant b/c he didn’t want that smoke.

In any case, Harden gets gassed & he actually load manages on defense. Kawhi was guarding guys like Luka/Murray or scrambling on defense while being the main playmaker/rebounder.

LeBrat throws lobs for Davis rather than Zubac & rests on the worst offensive player. He’s playing like 30 minutes a night due to garbage compe ion where they win games while he drops 10 points.
    Last edited by Kawhitstorm; 09-17-2020 at 03:36 PM.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    LMAO, Harden gets gassed & he actually load manages on defense. Kawhi was guarding guys like Luka/Murray or scrambling on defense while being the main playmaker/rebounder.

LeBrat throws lobs for Davis & rests on the worst offensive player.
    Like Nephew wasn't resting in the corner and avoiding Murray until it was already too late. And it's hard to call it "defense" when Luka pretty much got what he wanted most of the time.

There is literally is stopping Nephew from generating easy looks for the +atheletes on his team, well except the fact that he never could develop an above average play making ability. Just that.

Anyways, I'm glad that you've finally come around and set your sights lower and started comparing Nephew to fraud like James Harden. My work here seems to be done.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    LMAO, Harden gets gassed & he actually load manages on defense. Kawhi was guarding guys like Luka/Murray or scrambling on defense while being the main playmaker/rebounder.

LeBrat throws lobs for Davis & rests on the worst offensive player.
    Say what you want about Harden, but 8 times he's logged more total minutes in a regular season than S bag ever has. He also has created damn near everything from scratch and at times defend bigs on post ups/block out's.

If that pussy you worship had to do that for 1 season, he'd probably retire and live the rest of his life in a cage in uncle Dennis's house.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Agree, he did not look the same.
    Descent from Toronto to this years looked like a continuation.

The killer for him this year was that Clipper game they choked off a 19 point lead in mid 3rd quarter. FFS. Win that game and he gets days before the Laker series.

I don't think he's faking it. Quad is degenerative.

My Team
    Toronto Raptors
    Post Count
    Say what you want about Harden, but 8 times he's logged more total minutes in a regular season than S bag ever has. He also has created damn near everything from scratch and at times defend bigs on post ups/block out's.

If that pussy you worship had to do that for 1 season, he'd probably retire and live the rest of his life in a cage in uncle Dennis's house.
    Alas, he’s living rent free in your head #winning

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Nah, I just call it like I see it. Having fun not sleeping a wink while you continue to attempt to do damage control around here?

My Team
    Toronto Raptors
    Post Count
    Like Nephew wasn't resting in the corner and avoiding Murray until it was already too late. And it's hard to call it "defense" when Luka pretty much got what he wanted most of the time.

There is literally is stopping Nephew from generating easy looks for the +atheletes on his team, well except the fact that he never could develop an above average play making ability. Just that.

Anyways, I'm glad that you've finally come around and set your sights lower and started comparing Nephew to fraud like James Harden. My work here seems to be done.
    Punk Ass White boy was calling for a screen whenever he saw Kawhi who ripped him more than he got scored on by Puka. LeBrat would have been resting on the weakside trying to get a cheap block on Burke then flexing.

In any case, congratulations Talk nation for winning the * le. Does this top ‘99?

My Team
    Toronto Raptors
    Post Count
    Nah, I just call it like I see it. Having fun not sleeping a wink while you continue to attempt to do damage control around here?
    Talk Nation 2020 Chumps* (‘99*, ‘20*) #rentfree

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Lmao kawhitstorm working overtime after vanishing for months. This is when you know 's hit the fan

Every game is game 1 Seventyniner's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Lmao kawhitstorm working overtime after vanishing for months. This is when you know 's hit the fan
    The desperate attempts at damage control by Quitstorm get funnier by the post.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    If that's true, he's going to have a weird career. Two time NBA champion, and two time Finals MVP but doesn't even score 15,000 point or at least play 850 games.

My Team
    Toronto Raptors
    Post Count
    If that's true, he's going to have a weird career. Two time NBA champion, and two time Finals MVP but doesn't even score 15,000 point or at least play 850 games.
    By the time he retires, he would have popped cherries on two franchises & still be the last FMVP in Talk history #chipcityclipcity

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    win or lose this year, whoever wins the chip has a *

but the * doesnt apply to lebronz and lakers when they win it all...

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    By the time he retires, he would have popped cherries on two franchises & still be the last FMVP in Talk history #chipcityclipcity
    Clippers ain't winning tbh. They'll probably go down as a failed super-team like the Nash-Kobe, Dwight, Gasol Lakers.

My Team
    Toronto Raptors
    Post Count
    Clippers ain't winning tbh. They'll probably go down as a failed super-team like the Nash-Kobe, Dwight, Gasol Lakers.
    Are you willing to bet getting pinked?

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    We'll see if you're right. I don't think you are...

Born Slippy
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Lol it cost us absolutely nothing to piss on Kawhai.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Agree, he did not look the same.
    Descent from Toronto to this years looked like a continuation.

The killer for him this year was that Clipper game they choked off a 19 point lead in mid 3rd quarter. FFS. Win that game and he gets days before the Laker series.

I don't think he's faking it. Quad is degenerative.
    Sure seems to come out when defeat is a possibility. Only times I recall him visibly limping was this and then last year vs Philly. He uses it to his advantage to evoke pity.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Sure seems to come out when defeat is a possibility. Only times I recall him visibly limping was this and then last year vs Philly. He uses it to his advantage to evoke pity.
    Ah yes the SpursTalk Medical Team weighs in once again.

Thread Information