Texas Tech Red Raiders
    SpursTalks best and brightest.
    Yeah because we need more free pancake talk

Believe.
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    Anybody but Spurs
    Jokemaster Joke of the Day - March 20, 2019

What's the difference between a microwave and Avante?

A microwave doesn't molest children.

Where is anything even hinting at that at? Where did you get that from?

The very first thing I ever said here was this....

You find a sick ass pedo, ya shoot that sick in the head.

SFS, how do you get anything other than...this guy hated pedos..well?

I hate pedos, in my book messing with kids is as low as it gets, any man messing with a kid needs to be beat the up taken to a starvng pig farm, be striped down, then knocked down face first, now tie this sick down,, tie him down spread eagle, cram slob up this ers ass, now let the pigs loose....SUUEEEEEEEEEEE.

If I saw known pedo across the street I'm picking up whatever I can find walking across that street and start beating this sick until I tire out.

Now what about that don't you understand?

Dude, stop ignoring my stance on that sick , ok?

me....I don't smoke, it's ing nasty.
    you...you can stop.
    me....huh, dude....I don't smoke, it's..YUCK~~~~
    you...you can stop
    me....hmmmmm? Dude, meds?
    Last edited by Avant; 03-20-2019 at 06:36 PM.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Yeah because we need more free pancake talk
    Thanks for the reminder.
    I will see that you and the Krew get the info.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Thanks for the reminder.
    I will see that you and the Krew get the info.
    You and pedo got need to stay the out of this thread. It my own personal joke thread.

Believe.
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    Anybody but Spurs
    You and pedo got need to stay the out of this thread. It my own personal joke thread.
    You need to cool calling anyone a pedo when you know that isn't true, ok? That would get you shot out on the street.

Veteran
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    The two of them should start a creepy old guy krew, tbh. Or join up with derp and form a "no one gets all over more than us" krew. Your organization with a common them type krew. I don't know who else is as broke as gs to start a Coupon Club with him, tho.

Believe.
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    Anybody but Spurs
    The two of them should start a creepy old guy krew, tbh. Or join up with derp and form a "no one gets all over more than us" krew. Your organization with a common them type krew. I don't know who else is as broke as gs to start a Coupon Club with him, tho.
    on by who? What a bunch of know nothings who all on each other? Look at you, you're a mess.

Veteran
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    You need to cool calling anyone a pedo when you know that isn't true, ok? That would get you shot out on the street.

Larry, by the time you load your musket, SFS will be long gone. The man can dash 100 yards under 20 seconds. It took the best redcoats at least 25 seconds to load their muskets. You're an old fat , people can confidently call you a pedophile to your face while your armed.

Veteran
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    on by who? What a bunch of know nothings who all on each other? Look at you, you're a mess.

No, your cat-piss raunchy shed for a lonely hoarder is a mess.

Believe.
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    Anybody but Spurs
    Larry, by the time you load your musket, SFS will be long gone. The man can dash 100 yards under 20 seconds. It took the best redcoats at least 25 seconds to load their muskets. You're an old fat , people can confidently call you a pedophile to your face while your armed.
    Chucho, right there says it all. Dude, you know..0..about track, EVERYBODY (with two legs) can run a 100yards in under 20 seconds, ok? You can run under 20 seconds right now at 52. Dude, shut up about you know nothing about, ok?

You are the pedo son, not me.

Believe.
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    Anybody but Spurs
    No, your cat-piss raunchy shed for a lonely hoarder is a mess.
    Wrong as you always are, what I have there is very cool, extremely cool.

Veteran
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Chucho, right there says it all. Dude, you know..0..about track, EVERYBODY (with two legs) can run a 100yards in under 20 seconds, ok? You can run under 20 seconds right now at 52. Dude, shut up about you know nothing about, ok?

You really think I'm 52

Avante's a pedo

Avante has a fat wife

Avante has an even fatter daughter

ty hoarder's collection worth

Believe.
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    Anybody but Spurs
    You really think I'm 52

Avante's a pedo

Avante has a fat wife

Avante has an even fatter daughter

ty hoarder's collection worth
    Chucho, where in the did you get 20 seconds and a 100 yards at? Are you really that damn dumb about track? Now think stupid, if SFS is talking about 20.00 for 200m. what does that tell your dumb ass? Stupid. anyone can run a 100 yards in 20 seconds. Stupid, never talk track ever again, ok dummy?

Dummy, HS girls can run a 100 yards around 12 seconds....ok guy? Fast HS boys...10.5ish (record...9.0) Old guys like you......17/18 seconds.

Veteran
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Chucho, where in the did you get 20 seconds and a 100 yards at? Are you really that damn dumb about track? Now think stupid, if SFS is talking about 20.00 for 200m. what does that tell your dumb ass? Stupid. anyone can run a 100 yards in 20 seconds. Stupid, never talk track ever again, ok dummy?

Dummy, HS girls can run a 100 yards around 12 seconds....ok guy? Fast HS boys...10.5ish (record...9.0) Old guys like you......17/18 seconds.
    So, he can call you a pedophile multiple times and still be long gone before you prime your musket. Got it.

Believe.
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    Anybody but Spurs
    So, he can call you a pedophile multiple times and still be long gone before you prime your musket. Got it.
    Chucho did you really think we can't run a 100 yards in under 20 seconds? Dude, hahahaha~~ I could put down this AA/coke mix right now, go out in the street and at 69 run under 20 seconds for a 100 yards.

Let me ask ya this slugger, what do you think world class sprinters run 300 meters in? You have no clue at all do ya, none. , if SFS had said he ran the 200m in 18.7 you would have gobbled it up because ya know nothing about track.

Dude, a 20.00 is a world class 200m, ok guy? That will have you running in the Olympics. now are you really so damn stupid you think a kid can come remotely close to that?
    Last edited by Avant; 03-21-2019 at 12:04 AM.

Veteran
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Chucho did you really think we can't run a 100 yards in under 20 seconds? Dude, hahahaha~~ I could put down this AA/coke mix right now, go out in the street and at 69 run under 20 seconds for a 100 yards.

Let me ask ya this slugger, what do you think world class sprinters run 300 meters in? You have no clue at all do ya, none. , if SFS had said he ran the 200m in 18.7 you would have gobbled it up because ya know nothing about track.

Dude, a 20.00 is a world class 200m, ok guy? That will have you running in the Olympics. now are you really so damn stupid you think a kid can come remotely close to that?
    Doubt it. Doubt you were even strong enough to hoist Judy's meatiness over the threshold when you married her.

Believe.
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    Anybody but Spurs
    Doubt it. Doubt you were even strong enough to hoist Judy's meatiness over the threshold when you married her.
    Chucho, this is about you son. Dude, what will a world class sprinter run 300m in, well? Come on ya guy answer the question, ya have no clue at all do ya? That explains why ya buy that bogus 20.00 by SFS, ya simply don't know any better.

Dude, what would an Olympic caliber sprinter run a 300m in, well?

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    Louisville Cardinals

Not so sure Leslie can tbh. She might need to take a break at about the 60 yard mark.

Veteran
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Chucho, this is about you son. Dude, what will a world class sprinter run 300m in, well? Come on ya guy answer the question, ya have no clue at all do ya? That explains why ya buy that bogus 20.00 by SFS, ya simply don't know any better.

Dude, what would an Olympic caliber sprinter run a 300m in, well?
    I've told you countless times...I dont give a about track. No one here does. SFS shared his amazing accomplishment with us and I know it's TRUE because he would never lie, unlike you.

Believe.
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    Anybody but Spurs
    I've told you countless times...I dont give a about track. No one here does. SFS shared his amazing accomplishment with us and I know it's TRUE because he would never lie, unlike you.
    Chucho, are you ing re ed? Dude, what about a 20.00 would have won the Olympic silver medal in 2016 don't you understand? Do you honestly think as a little kid SFS would have won an Olympic silver medal vs the fastest sprinters in the world.........really?

Dude, do you really think SFS is faster than Tyreek Hill and every NFL player ever?

Chucho, come on man, stop with silly ,, ok guy?

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Jokemaster Joke of the Day - March 21, 2019

What's the difference between Judy and a pound of spoiled hamburger meat?

The hamburger meat isn't married to a child molester.

edit to add date
    Last edited by SpursforSix; 03-22-2019 at 12:01 PM.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    Dallas Mavericks

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    oh . I could have made that one better.

About 349 pounds.
    Last edited by SpursforSix; 03-21-2019 at 11:14 AM.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    Louisville Cardinals

The hamburger meat isn't married to a child molester.

I have really started to look forward to these tbh

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs

I have really started to look forward to these tbh

And today there was a bonus joke.
    Although I'm starting to realize how difficult it's going to be to come up with one a day.

Thread Information