College
    Florida State Seminoles
    Phantom menace is still the worst
    ?

Isn't Clones the worst of the 3

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    They hate it because it s all over The Last Jedi. Which means you should be a big fan of this movie.
    Rian Johnson ed it up. Plain and simple. JJ just doing damage control but people see through it. Disney’s lashed out at the fans for two years and then tried to walk it back at the last minute to save face, but nobodies buying it.

This movie is the equivalent of an NBA coach playing dumb lineups for an entire playoff series while being rude and an ass to reporters who ask why he hasn’t made a change. Then when it’s already too late in the series, he’ll make the change and play player X, or a certain lineup, and say, “see I did what you wanted and we still lost.”

No, the change should have been made long before. And you never should have gone with the dumb lineups in the first place. You don’t get credit for trying to undo your arrogant ups at the last minute.

Ultimately, the blame is not on JJ. The blame is not on Rian. They are who they are. The blame is on Kathleen Kennedy for never having a clear vision with continuity for this trilogy. She let Rian completely flip the script and disregard almost everything JJ did the TFA just for his personal taste of subversion, and left the series confused with nowhere to go. Now this movie is a last minute scramble to try to fix things. She’s the boss and this happened on her watch.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    Chicago Bulls
    College
    Florida State Seminoles
    Imo unless Rey (0% chance) or Kylo don't switch teams, it was all pointless. Otherwise should have given Rey a back story that made her a direct relative of Skywalker

Other than Kylo and Poe I have to Google their character names

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    UCLA Bruins
    ?

Isn't Clones the worst of the 3
    ROTS is the best of the trilogy

6X ST MVP
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    Iowa Hawkeyes
    They hate it because it s all over The Last Jedi. Which means you should be a big fan of this movie.
    So, you've already seen it before it's out, slob?

adolis is altuve’s father monosylab1k's Avatar
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    College
    USC Trojans
    So, you've already seen it before it's out, slob?
    No...I’ve read reviews and their reasons for disliking the movie, Derp.

6X ST MVP
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    Iowa Hawkeyes
    Rian Johnson ed it up. Plain and simple. JJ just doing damage control but people see through it. Disney’s lashed out at the fans for two years and then tried to walk it back at the last minute to save face, but nobodies buying it.

This movie is the equivalent of an NBA coach playing dumb lineups for an entire playoff series while being rude and an ass to reporters who ask why he hasn’t made a change. Then when it’s already too late in the series, he’ll make the change and play player X, or a certain lineup, and say, “see I did what you wanted and we still lost.”

No, the change should have been made long before. And you never should have gone with the dumb lineups in the first place. You don’t get credit for trying to undo your arrogant ups at the last minute.

Ultimately, the blame is not on JJ. The blame is not on Rian. They are who they are. The blame is on Kathleen Kennedy for never having a clear vision with continuity for this trilogy. She let Rian completely flip the script and disregard almost everything JJ did the TFA just for his personal taste of subversion, and left the series confused with nowhere to go. Now this movie is a last minute scramble to try to fix things. She’s the boss and this happened on her watch.
    Been watching the now old Mark Hamill clips, which include many promotional events in which he s on Rian Johnson. He just does it flat out, and that ball-less cuck just sits there and takes it on a Blake level. I don't think RJ is the guy who made all the decisions as advertised; he's just a highly placed sperm shield. This is all Disney in a failed high profile multi-level marketing campaign with the hijacked Star Wars as its vehicle.

6X ST MVP
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    Iowa Hawkeyes
    No...I’ve read reviews and their reasons for disliking the movie, Derp.
    It's funny how you're making such definitive assertions for a movie you haven't watched, then.

You should take your foot off the pedal and stop trying to do 900 DPH like your hero, Pavlov.

Last edited by Spurtacular; 12-18-2019 at 09:21 PM.

Veteran
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Aren't Bennioff and Weiss supposed to make some Star Wars movies too? disaster.

Disney is no good at this director picking thing.

A neverending cycle Trainwreck2100's Avatar
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    Texas Longhorns
    All Disney cares about is $$$$, they ed up when they let that woman in charge run it into the ground because the hands off approach worked for marvel.

A neverending cycle Trainwreck2100's Avatar
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    Texas Longhorns
    Aren't Bennioff and Weiss supposed to make some Star Wars movies too? disaster.

Disney is no good at this director picking thing.
    nope disney fired their ass

Post Count
    NBA Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    College
    USC Trojans
    It's funny how you're making such definitive assertions for a movie you haven't watched, then.

You should take your foot off the pedal and stop trying to do 900 DPH like youre hero, Pavlov.

I didn’t make any assertion, I mentioned other people who saw the movie’s assertions. You really are dog at basic reading, Derp.

6X ST MVP
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    Iowa Hawkeyes
    Imo unless Rey (0% chance) or Kylo don't switch teams, it was all pointless. Otherwise should have given Rey a back story that made her a direct relative of Skywalker

It already is "pointless." Han Solo would've never been anyone's , and Rey is a certified Mary Sue. They can try to put a band aid on a gaping wound; we'll see how it works out.

6X ST MVP
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    Iowa Hawkeyes
    I didn’t make any assertion, I mentioned other people who saw the movie’s assertions. You really are dog at basic reading, Derp.
    Oh, that this movie s all over Last Jedi isn't an assertion. Thanks for clarifying.

Today's slob

Post Count
    NBA Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    College
    USC Trojans
    It is funny that when The Last Jedi got overwhelming positive reviews, it’s “lol rotten tomatoes, they’re all paid shills who want to push the SJW agenda”, but now that TROS is getting mixed to bad reviews, well clearly these are accurate, honest reviews of the film.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    College
    USC Trojans
    Oh, that this movie s all over Last Jedi isn't an assertion. Thanks for clarifying.

Today's slob
    I assume that when reviewers claim it s all over TLJ in their review, they aren’t lying about it, Derp.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    College
    USC Trojans

You’ll probably love the star wars subreddit, there’s tons of screeching about how the pure Skywalker bloodline got wiped out and replaced by a dirty Palpatine.

6X ST MVP
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    Iowa Hawkeyes
    I assume that when reviewers claim it s all over TLJ in their review, they aren’t lying about it, Derp.
    Your assertion is based on an assumption. You come to the realization that you shat the bed yet?

And you go around night after night crying out, "derp".

Post Count
    NBA Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    College
    USC Trojans
    Your assertion is based on an assumption. You come to the realization that you shat the bed yet?

And you go around night after night crying out, "derp".
    What the are you even going on about now? I’m not going back and forth with you anymore just because you’re a ing re who can’t read. Move along.

6X ST MVP
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    Iowa Hawkeyes
    What the are you even going on about now? I’m not going back and forth with you anymore just because you’re a ing re who can’t read. Move along.
    I'm not going on about anything. I succinctly laid the smack down, twit.

BTW, by the numbers Disney is giving no indication that they agree with your assumptive assertion:

Disney, which typically forecasts conservatively, said Tuesday it’s estimating the movie will open with U.S. weekend sales of $160 million or more. “The Last Jedi” took in $220 million in its opening weekend two years ago and went on to gross $1.33 billion worldwide.
    https://www.msn.com/en-us/movies/new...-99/ar-BBY6WML

TRU 'cross mah stomach LaMarcus Bryant's Avatar
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Sing my children sing

6X ST MVP
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    Iowa Hawkeyes
    All Disney cares about is $$$$, they ed up when they let that woman in charge run it into the ground because the hands off approach worked for marvel.
    Nah. They could've made a load more if they did the movies right. They care about gayifying everything and marginalizing those who won't submit.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    SW has been a cornball mess since episode 6 if you're being an adult about it. Getting angry about it as a grown human being is just weird.
    Pretty much what I've said. Some are either really young, or have selective memory. People have been ing about SW ever since a hoard of teddy bears took out a squadron of storm troopers with sticks. Let's not pretend now like TLJ destroyed the franchise.

Veteran
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Nah. They could've made a load more if they did the movies right. They care about gayifying everything and marginalizing those who won't submit.
    What in the derpy world are you even talking about?

Thread Information