My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    What the actual are the Thunder doing

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    What the actual are the Thunder doing
    Gonna tank like crazy this upcoming season to get a top pick in what promises to be a great draft, then prolly package some of these picks for a star or two to pair with whoever they draft and SGA.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    So, Clippers lose Harrell & JaMychal Green both to free agency? There must be a trade incoming for them...

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Steven Adams makes almost exactly what Aldridge would with LMA's trade kicker, and he's expiring like LMA, and he's worth 1 first and 2 seconds

Either LMA is hated around the league, or RC and Wright are not so great at their jobs, or the Spurs really really want to keep LMA before he leaves for Portland

Adams isnt 35 y/0

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    So, Clippers lose Harrell & JaMychal Green both to free agency? There must be a trade incoming for them...
    They have nothing to trade. I'm happy to see Neph suffer.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    some people were speculating on Twitter and probably here also that I didn't see that maybe DeRozan will be traded for Blake Griffin

Basically the Detroit moves were so stupid that they likely would have been done with Casey's input, and that a reunion with Casey would be something Casey could campaign for

It's stupid, but it kind of makes sense if Detroit wants to shed a year of salary

And Brian Wright supposedly said they weren't done ...

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Is there a chance the Celtics trade for Aldridge? They missed a big who could work against Adebayo last season. Plus Hayward has opted out as well.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Is there a chance the Celtics trade for Aldridge? They missed a big who could work against Adebayo last season. Plus Hayward has opted out as well.
    thought for awhile that a 3 team deal of LMA to Boston, Hayward to IND, and Turner to SA would make a lot of sense. Some other pieces would have to be moved around, maybe McDermott somewhere.

But if a deal had been in the works for Turner, do the Spurs sign Poeltl?

So I guess it was just a dream

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Pretty sure the ship has sailed as far as trading anyone on this roster... Y'all need to come to terms with it lol

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Pretty sure the ship has sailed as far as trading anyone on this roster... Y'all need to come to terms with it lol
    Yep. Running it back with hopefully Bubble spurs plus Alderidge and sans Forbes and Marco. Seems like a slight win to me. First round exist at best.

Shhhh... I'll be gentle. TheDoctor's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    this tbh

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Yes highly doubt LMA is traded. Maybe slight very slim DDR to Detroit possibility but most likely not

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    some people were speculating on Twitter and probably here also that I didn't see that maybe DeRozan will be traded for Blake Griffin

Basically the Detroit moves were so stupid that they likely would have been done with Casey's input, and that a reunion with Casey would be something Casey could campaign for

It's stupid, but it kind of makes sense if Detroit wants to shed a year of salary

And Brian Wright supposedly said they weren't done ...
    Doubt it happens but Murray and DDR to Detroit for Griffin and Bey makes a lot sense. Especially with DDR’s ties to the coach. Would make the draft selections make more sense too.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Ugh just watched 5 minutes of Griffin's 19/20 'highlights' and checked his stats

Spurs would need about an OKC level haul of picks to do it

Griffin looks so sad, so slow, so groundbound, it's just pathetic to watch when he is able to get on the court

DDR looks like 10 times the player. Griffin even shot 3s worse than DDR.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Ugh just watched 5 minutes of Griffin's 19/20 'highlights' and checked his stats

Spurs would need about an OKC level haul of picks to do it

Griffin looks so sad, so slow, so groundbound, it's just pathetic to watch when he is able to get on the court

DDR looks like 10 times the player. Griffin even shot 3s worse than DDR.
    But if you sub Aldridge for DDR the trade becomes much more palatable. Spurs get a big that can, when healthy, play with Jakob.
    ‘I find it weird that on the Piston website and socials, no mention of the Isaiah Stewart acquisition and yet they keep grabbing bigs. Hmmm...

Edit: Also heard someone say, think it was K O’C that he saw Blake working out and he looks like prime Griffin.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Murray, Mills and Gay for John Wall, lets gamble!

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    The Spurs front office will likely have some opportunity to trade one of their vets into unused space. I'm not sure they'll get good offers, other than "let us take your dudes". The Spurs will have to balance these offers vs. what they think they could get at deadline vs. just letting everyone expire at the end of the year.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Shams Charania ShamsCharania

Free agent Denzel Valentine has signed a one-year, $4.7M (qualifying offer) deal with the Bulls, sources tell @TheAthleticNBA @Stadium.
    7:11am · 21 Nov 2020 · TweetDeck

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    So far it appears San Antonio has signed two large white guys who were here last year. Spurs were definitely up to something

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Maybe a potential Griffin trade includes either Hayes or Rose and that’s why they didn’t pick Haliburton in the draft? Idk man. It definitely feels like DeRozan is the odd man out or will be forced to play small ball 4 a lot.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    So far it appears San Antonio has signed two large white guys who were here last year. Spurs were definitely up to something
    We'll have to see the details on Eubanks, but if you get can two rotation bigs for ~$11M, then that's a good deal.

Just a reminder that Steven Adams is set to make $27.5M this year. Yes, Adams is the superior player...but not by that much.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Adrian Wojnarowski @wojespn

Free agent F Moe Harkless has agreed to a one-year, $3.6M deal with the Miami Heat, sources tell ESPN.
    9:22am · 21 Nov 2020 · Twitter Web App

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

As part of four-team Steven Adams trade, Thunder also receive George Hill, Darius Miller, 2023 Denver protected first-round pick and second-round picks in 2023 (via Charlotte) and 2024 (via Washington), sources tell ESPN.
    8:57am · 21 Nov 2020 · Twitter for iPhone

1h
    As part of the trade, guard Eric Bledsoe is staying with the Pelicans, sources tell ESPN.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Real Madrid guard Facundo Campazzo has agreed to a two-year deal with the Denver Nuggets, his agent Alex Saratsis tells ESPN.
    5:21pm · 20 Nov 2020 · Twitter Web App

Shams Charania ShamsCharania

Free agent Michael Carter-Williams has agreed to a deal to return to the Orlando Magic, sources tell @TheAthleticNBA @Stadium.
    7:54am · 21 Nov 2020 · TweetDeck

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Free agent guard Kris Dunn has agreed to a two-year, $10M deal with the Atlanta Hawks, sources tell ESPN. Player option on the second year.
    10:15am · 21 Nov 2020 · Twitter Web App

Thread Information