Page 124 of 169 FirstFirst ... 2474114120121122123124125126127128134 ... LastLast
Results 3,076 to 3,100 of 4205
    you're my sweetie pie Cuppycake Gumdrop's Avatar
    My Team
    Memphis Grizzlies
    Post Count
    Says themono who supported a guy who lost in 2016 because he couldn't get enough support from blacks, old people, and suburban moms to win a primary

Then supported him again in 2020 where he it seems like he will lose because he can't get enough support from blacks, old people, and suburban moms to win a primary
    I didn’t support Bernie, dumb

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    And will you keep semenshielding the DNC after they blow another election?
    I don't make excuses and I don't like crybaby routines. When biden was losing I was like "wow, I guess he sucks" so no to answer your question seriously I wont be sitting around crying or making excuses

My Team
    Memphis Grizzlies
    Post Count
    I don't make excuses and I don't like crybaby routines. When biden was losing I was like "wow, I guess he sucks" so no to answer your question seriously I wont be sitting around crying or making excuses
    So you’ll be semenshielding, duly noted

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    So you’ll be semenshielding, duly noted
    Huh?

My Team
    Memphis Grizzlies
    Post Count
    assuming I supported Bernie just because I called bull on the DNC’s clear meddling.

My Team
    Memphis Grizzlies
    Post Count
    “I am a milquetoast, middle of the roader with VIRTUE, sir!”

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Says mono who supported a guy who lost in 2016 because he couldn't get enough support from blacks, old people, and suburban moms to win a primary

Then supported him again in 2020 where he it seems like he will lose because he can't get enough support from blacks, old people, and suburban moms to win a primary
    More than that, imo. Not getting traction with the black electorate but also losing support of his own within whites. And to add insult to injury the support he's always bragging about doesn't even go out to vote for the guy.

Bernie has a massive following but I'm starting to think that only applies to online only. His base is proving to be fairly small. We'll see what happens on Tuesday again.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    “I am a milquetoast, middle of the roader with VIRTUE, sir!”
    Has nothing to do with political lanes or being progressive/moderate. God knows Hillary had enough crybabies and excuse makers after she lost. The minute Biden started doing bad in the early states I just assumed he sucked at getting people to vote for him. I could have blamed burisma or whatever if I wanted excuses but that kind of crybaby feels repulsive to me

My Team
    Memphis Grizzlies
    Post Count
    Has nothing to do with political lanes or being progressive/moderate. God knows Hillary had enough crybabies and excuse makers after she lost. The minute Biden started doing bad in the early states I just assumed he sucked at getting people to vote for him. I could have blamed burisma or whatever if I wanted excuses
    Which band do you prefer, Coldplay or Imagine Dragons?

My Team
    Memphis Grizzlies
    Post Count
    Favorite TV show, Friends or Scrubs?

My Team
    Memphis Grizzlies
    Post Count
    Favorite movie, The King’s Speech or La La Land?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    More than that, imo. Not getting traction with the black electorate but also losing support of his own within whites. And to add insult to injury the support he's always bragging about doesn't even go out to vote for the guy.

Bernie has a massive following but I'm starting to think that only applies to online only. His base is proving to be fairly small. We'll see what happens on Tuesday again.
    He could come back maybe I dunno. Truthfully this Biden comeback has been amazing. I'm still kind of in disbelief. He got 60% of first time Democratic voters on Super Tuesday lol

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Biden pushes for sit-down debate format amid mounting health-related concerns, report says

Lol

Alleged Michigander ChumpDumper's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    He could come back maybe I dunno. Truthfully this Biden comeback has been amazing. I'm still kind of in disbelief. He got 60% of first time Democratic voters on Super Tuesday lol
    I think it shows how obsolete IA and NH are as Democratic bellwethers. Spend months and months sucking up to those bumpkins and it may let you win there, but that means next to nothing after that.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Favorite movie, The King’s Speech or La La Land?
    And so mono (who clearly was not emotionally invested in seeing Bernie win in any way and definitely wasn't on here melting down completely the night of Super Tuesday) soldiered on solely because of his interest in justice and fair play. "Not On My Watch Will This Injustice Occur" became his motto

My Team
    Boston Celtics
    Post Count
    3 of the 4 Hillary Obama 1 in 1 debates in 2008 were sit down debates
    The sit down part doesn’t matter, the part where it’s not an actual debate is what’s dumb.

My Team
    Memphis Grizzlies
    Post Count
    Bernie was my second most disliked nominee, slightly ahead of Senile Gropey Hillary. Nobody that ing old should be running for President.

I saw clear medding by the DNC to make sure their guy won. Again.

My Team
    Memphis Grizzlies
    Post Count
    “Hey, seems like booking Coldplay was a disaster for our music festival! Next time let’s book tier Coldplay, that’ll work!”

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I think it shows how obsolete IA and NH are as Democratic bellwethers. Spend months and months sucking up to those bumpkins and it may let you win there, but that means next to nothing after that.
    At least on the side of Democrats.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Bernie was my second most disliked nominee, slightly ahead of Senile Gropey Hillary. Nobody that ing old should be running for President.

I saw clear medding by the DNC to make sure their guy won. Again.
    Amy and Pete had no path forward since they had 0 black voters and were both close to broke so they dropped out. Then they supported Biden who looked viable after SC and was closer to them in issues than Bernie is the conpiracy?

My Team
    Memphis Grizzlies
    Post Count
    Amy and Pete had no path forward since they had 0 black voters and were both close to broke so they dropped out. Then they supported Biden who looked viable after SC and was closer to them in issues than Bernie is the conpiracy?
    Just be happy your senile gropey guy got rammed in there, and keep the crying to a minimum in November, k?

My Team
    Memphis Grizzlies
    Post Count
    When RBG kicks the bucket in 2022, and Trump nominates Scalia 2.0, just remember how you semenshielded the Democratic establishment and Senile Gropey Hillary.

My Team
    Boston Celtics
    Post Count
    Just be happy your senile gropey guy got rammed in there, and keep the crying to a minimum in November, k?
    There won’t be any crying but come 2024 the Hillary/Biden supporters will be saying we should nominate Jeb Bush since the only thing they seem interested in doing is moving the Democratic Party further to the right.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    There won’t be any crying but come 2024 the Hillary/Biden supporters will be saying we should nominate Jeb Bush since the only thing they seem interested in doing is moving the Democratic Party further to the right.
    "It's time for Bloomer"

My Team
    Boston Celtics
    Post Count
    https://politics.theonion.com/biden-...s-s-1842129609

At press time, Biden was attributing his support of the Iraq war and opposition to school busing as the result of a challenging brain stutter.

Thread Information