Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast
    My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count

My Team
    Oklahoma City Thunder
    Post Count
    No, it's pathetic and easy to laugh at, I'd be cracking up if it weren't for the fact the ing LeBron Hype train will continue on at least for a few more years, ing disappointing.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    It's pretty sad to me....I grew up despising the Spurs though. I used to get seriously nervous when Lakers would face them. But I feel bad for them after game 6, they wont live that down.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I think the most depressing part is they were going to enjoy the Spurs winning on SpursTalk.com. I guess posting a lot of emoticons and would have been cool.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    It's pretty sad to me....I grew up despising the Spurs though. I used to get seriously nervous when Lakers would face them. But I feel bad for them after game 6, they wont live that down.
    damn that new in your sig. where's that from?

as for DD, you're messed up enough so I can see you enjoying this . You might as well revel in our misery, it's prime real estate right now. I wrote some in that thread but had to back out when I could see the trainwreck was coming.

My Team
    Oklahoma City Thunder
    Post Count
    Ehh, I can't ing stand some of the s on Spurstalk but I love what Tim Duncan does, he's probably my top 5 favorite player of all time, really disappointed he couldn't get that final fifth ring.

As for upstairs some people are actually trying to blame the refereeing lol, can't laugh any harder from that, if anything they're lucky the refs didn't call LeBron's bull flopping or offensive fouls. Remember how he kept going up at the end of game six like a pussy and losing the ball and calling for a foul; ing most powerful player in the league next to Shaq begging for fouls lol.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Whatever. We ing won*.

My Team
    Oklahoma City Thunder
    Post Count
    Whatever. We ing won*.
    http://grief.com/the-five-stages-of-grief/

We're all here for you buddy.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Feel free to feast on it, tbh... nobody is taking the 4 times we did make it away from me...

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

that's mean, really

loved one poster was like: Yes 28 SECCCONNNDDDSS.... yeah 28 seconds

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count

that's mean, really

loved one poster was like: Yes 28 SECCCONNNDDDSS.... yeah 28 seconds

I saw that too...almost eerie in hindsight

My Team
    Oklahoma City Thunder
    Post Count
    Feel free to feast on it, tbh... nobody is taking the 4 times we did make it away from me...
    Normally I would commend you on your optimistic outlook and say very true, but it's because of you ers we have to deal with this ing nutty LeBron hype for the next 3 years.

Is there no one else? AchillesHeel's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    It is what it is. I bet 9 times out of 10 in that situation the Spurs would win, it just wasn't meant to be.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Normally I would commend you on your optimistic outlook and say very true, but it's because of you ers we have to deal with this ing nutty LeBron hype for the next 3 years.
    It's not us. Lebron is a beast. If you want to hate anybody, hate Spo for not playing Wade more. He almost single-handedly cost Lebron the back to back.

My Team
    Oklahoma City Thunder
    Post Count
    It's not us. Lebron is a beast. If you want to hate anybody, hate Spo for not playing Wade more. He almost single-handedly cost Lebron the back to back.
    Right.... Do these stats look like the stats of a beast?
    MIN FGM-A 3PM-A FTM-A OREB DREB REB AST STL BLK TO PF +/-
    50 11-26 1-5 9-12 4 6 10 11 3 1 6 3 -1

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    He shut down TP in Game 6 and 7... that's not going to show in the box score... he was clutch at in Game 7... I don't understand the Lebron hate... unlike guys like Durant, Lebron is headed straight to top 10 all time...

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Right.... Do these stats look like the stats of a beast?
    MIN FGM-A 3PM-A FTM-A OREB DREB REB AST STL BLK TO PF +/-
    50 11-26 1-5 9-12 4 6 10 11 3 1 6 3 -1
    A triple-double, with 16 points in the 4th...not a beast at all.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I saw that too...almost eerie in hindsight
    heart breaking thread tbh

that sucks but I am ok, not going to freak out over a bb game or feel too bad for multi millionaires players tbh. The only one I really feel for, is Duncan, dude gave it all and you could see he was hurt bad by this loss. Mad respect for the big fundamental.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I don't hate Lebron, not like Rapist.

I don't respect some of his ways, but I don't hate him.

Lebron won this fair and square. Though they should still make rings for Pop and Manu.

My Team
    Oklahoma City Thunder
    Post Count
    If you play in a game for 50 minutes and you're the franchise player whose a PF, you better get a triple double. And please mind the fact he STILL managed to go -1 in efficiency even with a triple double.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    If you play in a game for 50 minutes and you're the franchise player whose a PF, you better get a triple double. And please mind the fact he STILL managed to go -1 in efficiency even with a triple double.
    I don't know how to respond to this.

My Team
    Oklahoma City Thunder
    Post Count
    He shut down TP in Game 6 and 7... that's not going to show in the box score... he was clutch at in Game 7... I don't understand the Lebron hate... unlike guys like Durant, Lebron is headed straight to top 10 all time...
    No one thinks that LeBron ISN'T a top 10 of all time, he easily is even when he was playing for Cleveland, and he put on a very good showing for 7, no one hates LeBron or at least I don't, people just hate the bull hype he's receiving even though he hasn't done anything to warrant it yet.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    OK - maybe I'll give Miami half a championship. After all, they did capitalize on our trivial errors, so credit them for that.

But really, the Spurs deserved it just as much. So let's just call it 50/50.

My Team
    Oklahoma City Thunder
    Post Count
    I don't know how to respond to this.
    Probably because you don't understand how stats work.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    What are we comparing that with, though? If Durant posts stat lines like that against MEM, OKC moves on.

The only reason he was -1 is because Duncan was a beast... that's all.

Thread Information