Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Peripatetic BSPN proclaimed GOAT and likely media choice MVP James will still be 4-6
    Quit on Pelicans Davis will likely get screwed out of MVP despite James could not make playoffs without him
    Same play without the rules agent who like the Lakers is just a pawn behind the throne of the self proclaimed KANG
    Another agent type now the GM and got almost no votes for executive of year by peers
    Tampering charges in past
    Rondo's smirk (he might actually be the true behind the throne MVP as he has hit some big shots though)
    Kuzma's softness and hype
    HOward father of a football team - has one great game and he is hyped again while in reality might be overall the biggest fail ever of a former top 3 player in league
    "Plug and play" 3rd choice (at least) coach - with Kidd still waiting in wings and ready to backstab any moment so don't get too comfortable as HC
    Overly overt drama to the Mamba = which most players did not even know
    Magic still demanding credit despite a total flame out and quit without even telling owner first - announced on TV program
    Buss family as owners - with all their internal and external drama and they picked Magic of course
    Former starting borderline crazy center cannot even get on the floor now
    8 on 5 - early nebulous foul trouble by rival's key players over and over again and then they always let James (Rondo too) be a thug in 4th on both sides of ball.
    Lucky to avoid the two best * le compe ors and still have been gifted multiple wins
    Those teams they played often had multiple key injuries
    No travel between games - so every game is home game with an *
    Sure thing of all - is rioting in LA with torching cars tonight, even though seemingly their fans hardly watched
    Lowest ratings ever despite being commissioner's and TNT/ESPN/Disney's and now ABC's baby
    Lost one finals game already to a JV Lite team without 2 leading scorers and best defensive star and were gifted key calls in game 4 with Heat still missing a leading scorer.

Enjoy the forthcoming * le LAL fans:

Go Heat Pull a miracle and take it against all odds to game 6

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    But Thkip

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    lol @ Spurs fans saying low ratings discredit a championship

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Meh..

Spurs weren't catching up anyhow. Enjoy more years of "diamond in the rough" that turns into "Rat Infested Crackhouse of..." thread upstairs..

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Go Heat - any true and honest LAL fan has no defense that is legit in good conscience to back this team or the upcoming ***bubble le

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I will be of few in USA watching this travesty as pulling hard for like able undermanned Heat but of course NBA panicked over ratings and convinced Covid originating and very repressive country to suddenly out of nowhere put on the overtly dramatic “mamba” uniform show.
    BLUF: if close - nebulous 4th calls will surely all go way LAL way to get the fraud champs their fraud le

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Literally no one cares about this year's bubble basketball playoffs. Not even most Lakers fans except the die hards.

Winning one for Kobe would be cool though

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    https://www.espn.com/nba/story/_/id/...al-days-bubble

Da two great Frauds getting pictures

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Don't do this Thkip!!!!

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

No, having a 90 day rest period/roid cycle before the POs is what discredits it.

Everyone not watching just solidifies what everyone thinks about sports' biggest asterisk.

More people watched the Spurs in the Finals than LeBron, Davis and the Lakers.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    No, having a 90 day rest period/roid cycle before the POs is what discredits it.

Everyone not watching just solidifies what everyone thinks about sports' biggest asterisk.

More people watched the Spurs in the Finals than LeBron, Davis and the Lakers.
    Every other team had the same rest time and steroid recycling

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Every other team had the same rest time and steroid recycling
    And they'd get laughed at and would probably have tier ratings. The season should have been cancelled. Teams should be be in camp, not prepping for the draft and witnessing a ratings nightmare finals.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Ha ha I was wrong as a one man JV team extends the series!

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Fake news

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I knew Butler was a good player but he has shown that he is elite. Clearly more heart and leadership than Kawhi.

My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count
    No self-respecting Lakers fan would try to pass this off as a 100% legit le. This absolutely should be an asterisk ring in the record books, regardless of who won.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    No self-respecting Lakers fan would try to pass this off as a 100% legit le. This absolutely should be an asterisk ring in the record books, regardless of who won.
    They would be the first to point it out too if it was literally any other team up 3-2.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Yeah but you also have to factor in their le was made harder because of the racial injustice they faced, the Jacob Blake shooting might’ve brought down a lesser team, but this Laker team soldiered on against all the adversity and racism they went against. Pretty admirable imho.

My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count
    Yeah but you also have to factor in their le was made harder because of the racial injustice they faced, the Jacob Blake shooting might’ve brought down a lesser team, but this Laker team soldiered on against all the adversity and racism they went against. Pretty admirable imho.
    Shut up, got.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    \

To be fair - many other NBA teams and players have also taken stands for social justice. Bucks from WI were the team that led the sit out despite championship aspirations themselves.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    So this happens tonight surely? Or will Heat perform a miracle again?

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Doesn't matter who wins. Here are the facts:

1999*
    2020*

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    https://www.google.com/amp/s/thespor...-game-5/%3famp

Adds to ******asterisk another NBA sham involving Fakers of course - blatant DQ ignored per expected norm.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I knew Butler was a good player but he has shown that he is elite. Clearly more heart and leadership than Kawhi.
    indeed

Thread Information