Page 8 of 10 FirstFirst ... 45678910 LastLast
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    His celibacy posts are him just being mad his "I'm good at math" pickup lines don't work on Asian chicks.
    Agree, it's not math but money that matters most to those Asian es who're mostly greedy, venal and sybaritic, and perhaps the only thing you've done right in America is picking a white instead of a yellow one, but wait... white es care about size and you're certainly not superior at all in that regard, look out for your black neighbors bro.

My Team
    Houston Rockets
    Post Count
    Would've been tier if I had bitten a hole backwards and crawled out the other way as you did a few years ago, djohn. I'm really proud of being a virgin and not being an immigrant, tbh.
    Since I underestimated the iness of your posts, I conclude your mother swallowed you with intent for you not to exist, but ended up ting you out. Too bad it didn't work out.

My Team
    Houston Rockets
    Post Count
    Agree, it's not math but money that matters most to those Asian es who're mostly greedy and venal
    Though you aren't good at nor have either one.

Believe.
    My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count
    Who is the PG who is gonna lob the ball?
    While Monta was probably the best PnR guard on the Mavs, the best alley oop passers were Devin Harris, JJ Barea, and Chandler Parsons.....and the Mavs led the league in lob dunks last season by far until they traded for Rondo.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Since I underestimated the iness of your posts, I conclude your mother swallowed you with intent for you not to exist, but ended up ting you out. Too bad it didn't work out.
    Your mom flushed you down the toilet but the flow was so strong it penetrated the earth through the middle and delivered your yellow ass all the way to the other end of the world.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Though you aren't good at nor have either one.
    I'd pwn your yellow ass in high school math got. You didn't even dare to take the s college entrance exams so you chicken ted and escaped to the US with the help of your parent's dirty money.

My Team
    Houston Rockets
    Post Count
    I'd pwn your yellow ass in high school math got. You didn't even dare to take the s college entrance exams so you chicken ted and escaped to the US with the help of your parent's dirty money.
    How? You can't see what you write without holding up your eyelids.

My Team
    Houston Rockets
    Post Count
    Your mom flushed you down the toilet but the flow was so strong it penetrated the earth through the middle and delivered your yellow ass all the way to the other end of the world.
    Sounds like you are screaming "Two dollaaaaaaaa" at the top of your lungs. Am I correct?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    How? You can't see what you write without holding up your eyelids.
    I can see what I write and I can understand what I write, but I'm afraid you can't without the help of google translate.

My Team
    Houston Rockets
    Post Count
    I can see what I write and I can understand what I write, but I'm afraid you can't without the help of google translate.
    You held.your eyelids up just now,

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Sounds like you are screaming "Two dollaaaaaaaa" at the top of your lungs. Am I correct?
    That's not even relevant at all to what I wrote in my post. Just like I said you're technically blind, deaf and dumb in the US without the translate app on your iphone (counterfeited version, of course), and apparently you didn't put what I wrote through translation machine.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    You held.your eyelids up just now,
    Maybe I should've just cut them off as you did with your foreskin (as a method of fitting in) upon your arrival in the US

Believe.
    My Team
    Oklahoma City Thunder
    Post Count
    Rogue using all kinds of perimeter and post skill, tbh. Did this guy drink from the fountain of youth? Prime Rogue, imho.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    The fountain of youth is known as the general & rightful hatred against those shameless damn immigrants like djohn, tbh.

My Team
    Houston Rockets
    Post Count
    That's not even relevant at all to what I wrote in my post.
    No one gives a .

My Team
    Houston Rockets
    Post Count
    Maybe I should've just cut them off as you did with your foreskin (as a method of fitting in) upon your arrival in the US
    Maybe you should've. Then you could have seen who was uglier. Your mother or your lunar goddess.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I give, and you eat it, tbh.

My Team
    Houston Rockets
    Post Count
    I give, and you eat it, tbh.
    Hate to hear the commies did that to you. Must look like the human ing centipede over there in China.

Believe.
    My Team
    Oklahoma City Thunder
    Post Count
    What kind of asian are you rogue?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Maybe you should've. Then you could have seen who was uglier. Your mother or your lunar goddess.
    And I would've seen where the grass is greener, the US or China.

You don't care about es' faces nearly as much as you do about their boob sizes though. You call mom to whoever has the milk to feed you.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    What kind of asian are you rogue?
    Safe self-hating type as djohn and that's probably just the reason why we hate each other so bad imho.

My Team
    Houston Rockets
    Post Count
    And I would've seen where the grass is greener, the US or China.

You don't care about es' faces nearly as much as you do about their boob sizes though. You call mom to whoever has the milk to feed you.
    talking about faces when you like Johansson.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Hate to hear the commies did that to you. Must look like the human ing centipede over there in China.
    commies will do that to your corrupt dad soon, djohn, not me.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    talking about faces when you like Johansson.
    Even Johansson's ass looks nicer than any face your yellow lips can ever touch tbh.

My Team
    Houston Rockets
    Post Count

Thread Information