Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Believe..I'l Have another Biernutz's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Klay is the least of their worries.
    Wait till one of the GF ends up on TMZ, E or basketball wife's. You know that when Vanessa filed
    for divorce from Kobe she was going to be on that show. I guess it means something because he
    got back with her real quick after that. Her dating Drake also helped.

coffee is for closers Infinite_limit's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Nasty coal burner
    Another mudshark left bitter
    Last edited by Infinite_limit; 10-15-2015 at 01:42 AM.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    You must date morbidly obese women. As long as they aren't taking steroids women have to work out like a maniac & eat like a pig to gain muscle.
    what the are you even talking about, dumbass?

This guy implied she doesn't workout because he doesn't see any muscle

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Didn't say muscle re . Said muscle tone. Everyone has muscles. If she works out like a maniac I expect to se some tone on that body. Don't see much but potential flab there.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Could've sworn this dude was a got. Pretty sure he had a guy alongside him at the ESPYs or some other awards show. Probably paid this off to get people off the trail.

My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count
    Speak English, this is amurrica

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Didn't say muscle re . Said muscle tone. Everyone has muscles. If she works out like a maniac I expect to se some tone on that body. Don't see much but potential flab there.
    Maybe it's for show but a buddy suggested I follow her on IG and when I used to pay attention to IG (i hardly do unless my homey ALex tells me about some new chick to follow) her posts at the time were workout related or of her flaunting her ass. Maybe she doesnt work out that hard anymore. And maniac was probably overstated. It was more stuff to focus on her butt. But most of the guys I chill with are Ass men. Me? I prefer breasts in chicken (it's healthier) and women. Guys have an ass there are only two parts that are unique to women and If i had to choose I want a girl with tight V muscles and a rack over a ghetto "phat" ass.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    LMAO at all the gots in this thread callin ol girl fat and ugly. I would love to see yalls es. I bet 95% dont even have a girl. Probably just their hand and a huge bottle of Jergens to jack their 2" rockhard to. Im willin to put money that these looks judging gots havent had a date in years and when they did have one, the girl looked like a carnival act with an extra leg, face full of hair like a wolf and weight in access of 300lbs. At these self proclaimed Bradley Cooper lookin lonely small jerkin gots.

My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count
    LMAO at all the gots in this thread callin ol girl fat and ugly. I would love to see yalls es. I bet 95% dont even have a girl. Probably just their hand and a huge bottle of Jergens to jack their 2" rockhard to. Im willin to put money that these looks judging gots havent had a date in years and when they did have one, the girl looked like a carnival act with an extra leg, face full of hair like a wolf and weight in access of 300lbs. At these self proclaimed Bradley Cooper lookin lonely small jerkin gots.
    That's a lot of anger over somebody else's nasty used up coal burner. Aren't u married? Go spend time with your wife

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    That's a lot of anger over somebody else's nasty used up coal burner. Aren't u married? Go spend time with your wife
    STFU when grown folks are postin. You fall in line with your 2" strokin gots.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Lebomb's fiance is right up there with klays chick.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Maybe it's for show but a buddy suggested I follow her on IG and when I used to pay attention to IG (i hardly do unless my homey ALex tells me about some new chick to follow) her posts at the time were workout related or of her flaunting her ass. Maybe she doesnt work out that hard anymore. And maniac was probably overstated. It was more stuff to focus on her butt. But most of the guys I chill with are Ass men. Me? I prefer breasts in chicken (it's healthier) and women. Guys have an ass there are only two parts that are unique to women and If i had to choose I want a girl with tight V muscles and a rack over a ghetto "phat" ass.
    Her glutes, hammies and quads have definitely seen a lot of squats. Some women are born with bodies like that (usually with cottage cheese) but they can be developed too if they put in the work.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Lebomb's fiance is right up there with klays chick.
    Fools always dissin a girl that more than likely blows what ever they have or had away.

"Her elbows are to sharp, would not hit it"

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Fools always dissin a girl that more than likely blows what ever they have or had away.

"Her elbows are to sharp, would not hit it"

LeBeezy! What up, my dude?

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    If you're young, rich and famous then this is no big deal to you.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    She's not fat YET. But I see potential in the next few months. Definitely after a kid. Not worth it imo.

Working out don't mean . A fine chick at my gym is a trainer and trains daily and still gained weight. It's all about the diet with these big girls tbh.

And lol at the got crying about ppl not thinking this chick is all that. Confidence issues imo

coffee is for closers Infinite_limit's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    How does it feel being ordered around at work and in public by 2 inchers?

My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count
    About 9 meme boy

My Team
    Toronto Raptors
    Post Count
    Against the dysfunctional Queens & being checked by Stauskas. Dude averaged 10 points on 36% shooting in the last 4 games of the Finals.

My Team
    Toronto Raptors
    Post Count

Ever heard of cardio?

How does it feel being ordered around at work and in public by 2 inchers?
    2 inchers?.....I thought it was the 1%ers?

Thread Information