Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    take

A lot of shooters jump forward
    Today's nba fans

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    If you're supposed to give the shooter 5 feet of space for him to land , how do you even contest a shot?

faggy opinion + certainty Mark Celibate's Avatar
    My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count

SMH
    only a matter of time before Harden wins the Darwin award, and gets a serious leg injury doing dumb like that. Unbelievably reckless imho

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    They don't throw their legs up over their head. Perhaps soccer players do, so you're confused.
    They learned from American athletes tbh

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    If you're supposed to give the shooter 5 feet of space for him to land , how do you even contest a shot?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Just another example of Harden trying to bend/manipulate rules...something tells me that this will work and will result in softer contests from warriors defenders going forward

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Ding ding ding. Harden can GTFO with his complaining. His game wouldn't last 2 seconds in any other league...

Board Man Comes Home Clipper Nation's Avatar
    My Team
    Los Angeles Clippers
    Post Count
    take

Sure, but their forms aren't looking like this:

Frauden's flopping like a got, per par.

My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count

My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count
    How does Frauden say this with a straight face?

When he starts playing the game the way it's supposed to be played maybe he can say something live by the refs die by the refs got

My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count

My Team
    Los Angeles Clippers
    Post Count
    When he starts playing the game the way it's supposed to be played maybe he can say something live by the refs die by the refs got
    Literally everyone who's ever tried to guard that got in the regular season could say the same thing, except it would actually apply to the situation.

My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count
    take

rofl, look at the video again closely.

His legs were almost at a 45 degree angle before contact was even made. No chance he'd stick that landing without falling on his ass without the defender there. He knew what he was doing.

That alone makes his whining irrelevant tbh

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Harden's made a mockery of the game . He lives at the line through initiating bull contact. NBA flopping has reached Walkball levels for awhile now, so no surprise. ClipperNation said it, Silver wants to turn the sport soccer-like, since soccer's worldwide fans crossover with NBA fans.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Harden's made a mockery of the game . He lives at the line through initiating bull contact. NBA flopping has reached Walkball levels for awhile now, so no surprise. ClipperNation said it, Silver wants to turn the sport soccer-like, since soccer's worldwide fans crossover with NBA fans.
    Why do you hate soccer so much mid?

Is it the fact that Fattyball is gonna die with its current generation of middle-aged viewers and soccer is bigger than ever and is gonna stick around forever?

EDIT: *Patiently waits for wall of text and graphs which i'm not gonna read*
    Last edited by Bynumite; 04-28-2019 at 10:50 PM.

My Team
    Los Angeles Clippers
    Post Count

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Is it the fact that Fattyball is gonna die with its current generation of middle-aged viewers and soccer is bigger than ever and is gonna stick around forever?
    Baseball has more Gen X and Millennial following than the NBA . Kills the NBA locally, too. Most played sport by the youth in the US, as well. I've killed that myth, so don't know why baseball haters continue to use it.

I don't hate soccer. But we can't deny the fact that the NBA and soccer are the two sports where "theatrical embellishment" of contact is at its worst. Do you deny that? Silver also has incentive to make the NBA more like soccer (in terms of culture) since the fanbases worldwide crossover.

My Team
    Los Angeles Clippers
    Post Count
    I don't hate soccer. But we can't deny the fact that the NBA and soccer are the two sports where "theatrical embellishment" of contact is at its worst. Do you deny that? Silver also has incentive to make the NBA more like soccer (in terms of culture) since the fanbases worldwide crossover.
    He even put ads on the jerseys just like soccer. Pretty obvious what Silver's trying to do by promoting floppers and a soft style of play.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

EDIT: *Patiently waits for wall of text and graphs which i'm not gonna read*
    Missed the edit. Of course you wouldn't read them, since they disprove your claims. This is why fake news is a thing. People believe their own opinions and unsourced echo-chambers of those opinions over facts.

My Team
    Houston Rockets
    Post Count
    A couple of those were clearly fouls tbh.

I say this and I honestly wouldn't mind not seeing James Harden in the NBA at all. One of the worst top 8 players of all time
    James went forward on that last one, but Klay legit Zaza’d Harden 4 times in the first half alone. The fact that there are people here (outside you and some legit posters) deliberately ignoring it shows how far this place has fallen

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    He even put ads on the jerseys just like soccer. Pretty obvious what Silver's trying to do by promoting floppers and a soft style of play.
    Yep. Also, soccer stars were the first sportspeople to really promote themselves through social media, something the modern NBA has also taken a cue from. Also similar, is how both sports "create" off-field storylines and drama for their fans to discuss. Soccer probably innovated the storyline tactic, since UK rags like the Mirror and Daily Mail have played up the socialite aspect of soccer stars for decades.

My Team
    Los Angeles Clippers
    Post Count

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Baseball has more Gen X and Millennial following than the NBA . Kills the NBA locally, too. Most played sport by the youth in the US, as well. I've killed that myth, so don't know why baseball haters continue to use it.
    Fattyball's viewership has the highest age average of any major american sport and that's a fact.

It's hard to "embelish" a sport where there's minimal movement and where players only cover 242 feet per game on average

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Fattyball's viewership has the highest age average of any major american sport and that's a fact.

It's hard to "embelish" a sport where there's minimal movement and where players only cover 242 feet per game on average
    He refuses to aknowledge the fact that Baseeball age demographic is the only thing keeping it alive

Baseball is basically on life support

Thread Information