Page 954 of 1653 FirstFirst ... 454854904944950951952953954955956957958964100410541454 ... LastLast
Results 23,826 to 23,850 of 41318
    Alleged Michigander ChumpDumper's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    We will never know that
    We do. Trump lies. Trump has always lied. Trump has never not lied.

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    If trumps life depended on it - and he was told that to save his life he just needed to breathe BEFORE telling a lie-

he would suffocate.

notthewordsofonewhokneels Thread's Avatar
    My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Same with Obama, Dumps.

"You" just decided to dun Trump for it because he made President. You couldn't stand the gaffe, so, you all over his Presidency in wasted hope that he'd resign & go back to New York City.

No.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    If trumps life depended on it - and he was told that to save his life he just needed to breathe BEFORE telling a lie-

he would suffocate.
    no one literally cares what you have to say. seriously though.

you're my sweetie pie Cuppycake Gumdrop's Avatar
    My Team
    Memphis Grizzlies
    Post Count
    no one literally cares
    so they figuratively care?

notthewordsofonewhokneels Thread's Avatar
    My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count

he would suffocate.
    Same with Obama, Homer. He let his mouth overload his ass with that Trayvon materiel...showed his black ass for the race baiting thing he was for 8 years.
    Gonna be President for whites & blacks.
    Gonna be President for all men.
    Gonna be President for all Americans.

Ha. He lasted, what, about a year & tossed the towel & played the race card 24/7. Why? Simple, Homer:::it was the easy way out. Didn't have to use his brain, or, majesty, just the brute force of the race card.

Big shot.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    so they figuratively care?
    off blaKKKe

My Team
    Memphis Grizzlies
    Post Count
    Not Blake’s fault that your dropout druggie ass sucks at English.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Not Blake’s fault that your dropout druggie ass sucks at English.
    whatever got cuck

My Team
    Memphis Grizzlies
    Post Count
    whatever got cuck
    That’s just the meth talking, so I forgive you.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Not me, genius

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...professor.html

How do Trump fans support that? Talk about a facepalm moment you want to go and hide somewhere because you support this idiot.. Sounded like something a 15 year old would say..

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    What's worse is the idiots that try to normalize this.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...professor.html

How do Trump fans support that? Talk about a facepalm moment you want to go and hide somewhere because you support this idiot.. Sounded like something a 15 year old would say..
    I know a guy who is one of the chief officers in a major corporation. As he so succinctly and cynically explained it “We know Trumps an idiot but he’s our idiot”.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Major conservative paper wallops Trump with brutal editorial blasting his coronavirus debacle

conservative Washington Examiner, Executive Editor Philip Klein eviscerated Donald Trump for his handling of the growing coronavirus epidemic — saying the actions taken by his administration are proof

the president is woefully unprepared to handle a crisis.

Under a

blunt headline stating, “
    Coronavirus is exposing Trump’s unsuitability to handle a crisis,” Klein writes,

“President Trump’s bombastic style has served him well through many stages of his political career,

but as the coronavirus spreads rapidly throughout the United States, it is

exposing how deeply unsuited he is to deal with a genuine crisis that he can’t bluff his way through.”

https://www.rawstory.com/2020/03/maj..._campaign=3908

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Here are 7 brutal comments from experts

about Donald Trump’s mental stability

1. Dr. John Gartner, co-founder of the Duty to Warn PAC

“He has

no empathy or concern for anybody but himself and

so he will not care about the destruction that it will cause other people.

In fact, because of his sadism,

there’s a part of him that perversely seems to revel in causing chaos and destruction and making us all frightened all the time,

but even more importantly, it will be irresistible for him because it will

transform him from feeling like a hunted victim of this witch hunt to feeling like an omnipotently destructive victor,”

2. Dr. Bandy X. Lee, Yale University psychiatry professor.

“As a co-worker, [House Speaker Nancy Pelosi] has the right to have him submit to an involuntary evaluation, but she has not,” Dr. Lee said.

“I am beginning to believe that a mental health hold, which we have tried to avoid, will become inevitable.”

800 mental health professionals pe ioned Congress to consult with us, since, without intervention, this kind of crisis was a matter of time, not just a possibility.”

3. `Dr. Howard Gardner, Harvard University professor

“If you are going to make statements about what it means to be intelligent, you need either to

define intellect clearly, give the results of formal testing, or both. To my knowledge, Trump has done neither,”

“Second, however you define intellect, you need to distinguish between that cognitive capacity, and others arguably of equal or greater importance — for example, relevant knowledge, judgment, wisdom.

need to take into account personal and temperamental

capacities that are not, strictly speaking, cognitive or intellectual: for instance, patience, perseverance, empathy, forgiveness,”

4. Psychiatrist Steve Wruble

“Donald Trump’s early development,” he writes, “created who we are witnessing. … [H]is father’s intensity left its mark on the entire family.

Donald’s oldest brother essentially killed himself under his father’s rule.

the tension between father and son caused Donald psychological wounds that still fester.”

5. Therapist Diane Jhueck

Why Donald Trump’s “dangerousness” wasn’t identified and dealt with early on in his life?

the wealth and power of his family insulated him.

“His father had similar mental health disturbances,”

Trump “exhibits extreme denial of any feedback that does not affirm his self-image and psychopathic tendencies,

he consistently displays a revenge-oriented response to any such feedback.”

6. Lance Dodes, a retired psychiatry professor at Harvard Medical School

“The failure of normal empathy, is central to sociopathy, which is marked by

an absence of guilt,

intentional manipulation and

controlling or even sadistically harming others

for personal power or gratification.”

Trump’s lack of empathy, “loss of reality” and “rage reactions and impulsivity,”

7. Stanford University professor emeritus Philip Zimbardo and Rosemary Sword,

he brags about his intelligence are only part of his arrogance that point to reckless behavior that could put the country in greater danger.

given his ‘straightforward’ or ‘outsider’ presentation and charisma,

he would appeal to people who were unaware of the dangers of his obvious narcissistic personality type,

and the offensive behaviors that can accompany it.

condescension,

gross exaggeration (lying),

bullying,

jealousy,

fragile self-esteem,

lack of compassion, and

viewing the world as Us-vs.-Them.

https://www.rawstory.com/2020/03/here-are-7-brutal-comments-from-experts-about-donald-trumps-mental-stability/

All y'all's adored hero is one sick mother er, so what does say about your own sickness?

Last edited by boutons_deux; 03-09-2020 at 10:40 AM.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    All selling points.

That's what people like about him, boutons.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Trump facing revolt from senior GOP officials over ‘incompetent’ handling of coronavirus crisis

the White House is faltering now that officials have begun calling it a pandemic.

“President Trump continues to insist that he is happy did he break 100 on the golf course?

with his team’s handling of all of this. but White House officials aren’t being so generous,” Holmes detailed.

Behind closed doors they’re

starting to question some of the decisions

the top health agencies made at the beginning of this outbreak, particularly surrounding the [Centers for Disease Control] CDC.”

statement from a senior Republican official involved in this response,” she continued.

“They say,

‘The message is,

if you’re on the wrong side of this administration, you are gone.

People are afraid,

either there was a terrible incompetence or

there was a heavy hand on the scale.’

So this is deeply chilling and disturbing,

this idea that President

particularly given a point where we’re now calling this a pandemic and there are dozens, if not hundreds of people trying to get answers.”

https://www.rawstory.com/2020/03/trump-facing-revolt-from-senior-gop-officials-over-incompetent-handling-of-coronavirus-crisis-cnn/?utm_source=feedburner&utm_medium=feed&utm_campaig n=Feed%3A+TheRawStory+%28The+Raw+Story%29

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    'Nero' trends after meme Trump retweeted of himself

playing violin is likened to
    Nero fiddling as Rome burns

https://thehill.com/blogs/blog-briefing-room/news/486576-nero-trends-on-twitter-after-meme-trump-promoted-of-him-playing

Trash, in his total ignorance and lack of education. doesn't know the Nero Fiddling / Rome Burning story

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    GOP leader accidentally describes Trump kids:

‘The only reason you have that job is your father’

McCarthy (R-CA) on Sunday offered a description of former Vice President Joe Biden’s son that also fit President Donald Trump’s children.

“This should not be about politics,” McCarthy said.

“Any elected official that uses their office or has their children who uses their office to get economic gain,

where you’re getting $50,000 a month — how many Americans don’t make that in a year?”

“And you have no experience whatsoever,” he continued.

“And the only reason you have that job is because of your father.”

his words also described Ivanka Trump and her husband Jared Kushner.

https://www.rawstory.com/2020/03/gop-leader-accidentally-describes-trump-kids-the-only-reason-you-have-that-job-is-your-father/?utm_source=&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=3908

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Never ending sewer of The Best People

Former DHS official charged with theft of confidential government software, databases

Former DHS Acting Inspector General accused of stealing DHS software

in an attempt to make a profit by reselling it back to the US government.

https://www.zdnet.com/article/former...ent-databases/

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Never ending sewer of The Best People

White House’s Grisham scorched for ‘stunningly dumb’ answer about Trump’s chances of getting the coronavirus

dismissed concerns that the president might have been exposed to the COVID-19 virus when
    attending the CPAC conference last week.

“And I’ll tell you what, with our president,

this man who doesn’t sleep and

who I have seen work 15, 16 hours a day every day,

I have no problem thinking that he is going to be just fine and just healthy.”

Because what Grisham is touting — that Trump works a lot and doesn’t sleep — are just the sort of things that make you more vulnerable to illness, not less so!

Lack of sleep is VERY clearly linked to lowered immune health!”

https://www.rawstory.com/2020/03/white-houses-grisham-scorched-for-stunningly-dumb-answer-about-trumps-chances-of-getting-the-coronavirus/?utm_source=feedburner&utm_medium=feed&utm_campaig n=Feed%3A+TheRawStory+%28The+Raw+Story%29

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Trump is privately ‘melting down’ and fears journalists will contract coronavirus to infect him on Air Force One

Trump is trying to characterize the coronavirus scares as just another example of “fake news,”

while at the same time privately worrying about the virus’ potential impact on himself. well, of course he is!

“He is trying to control the narrative and he can’t,”

“Stories about Trump’s coronavirus fears have spread through the White House.

Last week Trump told aides he’s afraid journalists will try to purposefully contract coronavirus to give it to him on Air Force One,”

The source also said Trump has asked the Secret Service to set up a screening program and

bar anyone who has a cough from the White House grounds.

‘He’s definitely melting down over this,’

https://www.rawstory.com/2020/03/trump-is-privately-melting-down-and-fears-journalists-will-contract-coronavirus-to-infect-him-on-air-force-one-report/?utm_source=&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=3914&re cip_id=298460&list_id=1

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Trump campaign chief’s firm has been making ‘payments out of public view’ to Donald Trump Jr’s girlfriend

Brad Parscale, the man running President Donald Trump’s reelection campaign, has been using his own private firm to make payments to members of the president’s family.

Parscale Strategy has also been used to make “payments out of public view” to Lara Trump, the wife of Eric Trump, and Kimberly Guilfoyle, the girlfriend of Donald Trump, Jr.

“During a campaign appearance last summer in Orlando, Ms. Guilfoyle confronted Mr. Parscale:

Why were her checks always late?

Two people who witnessed the encounter said

a contrite Mr. Parscale promised that the problem would be sorted out promptly by his wife,

Candice Parscale, who handles the books on many of his ventures.”

https://www.rawstory.com/2020/03/trump-campaign-chiefs-firm-has-been-making-payments-out-of-public-view-to-donald-trump-jrs-girlfriend-report/?utm_source=&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=3914

hired arm candy bimbeau, just like Trash's ladies.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Fox News refuses to cut away from Bernie Sanders town hall for Trump’s coronavirus briefing

https://www.rawstory.com/2020/03/fox...e+Raw+Story%29

Thread Information