Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    A thread for anything anybody wants to say about the Washington Wizards before the game manana.

The Wizards are 2-1. They beat the Magic and Bucks, and lost to the Knicks. gots.

Below is the roster currently listed on their official website.

Alan Anderson, Forward-Guard

Bradley Beal, Guard

DeJuan Blair, Center-Forward

Jared Dudley, Guard-Forward

Drew Gooden, Forward

Marcin Gortat, Center

Kris Humphries, Forward

Gary Neal, Guard

Nene, Forward-Center

Kelly Oubre, Forward

Otto Porter, Forward

Ramon Sessions, Guard

Garrett Temple, Guard

John Wall, Guard

Martell Webster, Forward-Guard

Head Coach, Randy Wittman

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Get a chance to Neal and the Grizzly Blair play against their old team.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Get a chance to Neal and the Grizzly Blair play against their old team.
    What?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    God damn were basically going up against our All Reject team

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Blair and Neal former Spurs.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I do remember Garrett Temple playing for the Spurs a while back.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Don't forget Gooden bruh

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Yup, there are 4 former Spurs playing for the Wizards.

Incidentally, when the Pistons won the championship, all 5 starters were former Washington Wizards/Bullets players!!

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Wizards have looked pretty terrible outside Wall and Beal. Should be easier than the Knicks and Celtics, but knowing how former Spurs players play against them Neal, Blair, Temple, and Gooden may combine for 100pts/40rbds/25asts/15blks/15stls/1loss.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Don't forget Gooden bruh
    My bad. Good catch.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Wizards with more corporate knowledge than the current Spurs roster..

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Yup, there are 4 former Spurs playing for the Wizards.

Incidentally, when the Pistons won the championship, all 5 starters were former Washington Wizards/Bullets players!!
    I had always hoped that we kept Temple. I liked that guy

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Spurs fan here that lives right outside Washington DC. My first and only live NBA game was when the Spurs won in 2OT two years ago. I don't know if this is the case in any other arena but honestly half the crowd were Spurs supporters. It was to the point that people would boo John Wall when he was at the free throw line. Go Spurs Go chants broke out quite often as well. I didn't attend the game in DC last season but I heard Bill and Sean mention during last night's game that the same thing pretty much happened last year when the Wizards beat the Spurs for the first time since 2005. The Wizards sorely miss Pierce and Butler this year in my opinion. Porter isn't the bust he was during his rookie season but he's still learning. Wall and Beal are studs but we have the two perfect defenders to put on them in Leonard and Green.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Hope they sign Jimmer before tomorrow's tipoff.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Spurs fan here that lives right outside Washington DC. My first and only live NBA game was when the Spurs won in 2OT two years ago. I don't know if this is the case in any other arena but honestly half the crowd were Spurs supporters. It was to the point that people would boo John Wall when he was at the free throw line. Go Spurs Go chants broke out quite often as well. I didn't attend the game in DC last season but I heard Bill and Sean mention during last night's game that the same thing pretty much happened last year when the Wizards beat the Spurs for the first time since 2005. The Wizards sorely miss Pierce and Butler this year in my opinion. Porter isn't the bust he was during his rookie season but he's still learning. Wall and Beal are studs but we have the two perfect defenders to put on them in Leonard and Green.

Believe it or not, I think we'll have an easier time with the Wizards than we just did with the Knicks.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Wizards with more corporate knowledge than the current Spurs roster..
    By all accounts Gooden was incapable of absorbing ANY corporate knowledge. That was part of the problem..

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Are you going to the game there tomorow night?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    By all accounts Gooden was incapable of absorbing ANY corporate knowledge. That was part of the problem..
    Yeah, it was that ing rat tail blocking the knowledge

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Are you going to the game there tomorow night?
    Yes I am! I go to school in Richmond but I'm driving up for the night to take my dad since his birthday is next week. Zach Lowe was always promoting SeatGeek on his podcast and I finally checked them out and got a $20 rebate. Got Section 228 tickets in row A. Excited to see LMA plus lots of old Spurs players with the Wizards this year. This should be the view except right down at the bottom by the wall.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Yes I am! I go to school in Richmond but I'm driving up for the night to take my dad since his birthday is next week. Zach Lowe was always promoting SeatGeek on his podcast and I finally checked them out and got a $20 rebate. Got Section 228 tickets in row A. Excited to see LMA plus lots of old Spurs players with the Wizards this year. This should be the view except right down at the bottom by the wall.
    Thats great! Have a great time at the game tomorow and cheer loud for the spurs!

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Should be an interesting game. As bad as the Wizards have looked, Wall and Beal can run circles around Tony/Patty and maybe Manu too. It is a mistake to take opponents for granted. Even so, I expect a win, Otto Porter wants no part of Kawhi Leonard. Should be another great game for Kawhi.

My Team
    Toronto Raptors
    Post Count
    Should be an interesting game. As bad as the Wizards have looked, Wall and Beal can run circles around Tony/Patty and maybe Manu too. It is a mistake to take opponents for granted. Even so, I expect a win, Otto Porter wants no part of Kawhi Leonard. Should be another great game for Kawhi.
    Hey gurrrrrrlllll, I had a dream about you last night............in any case the issue is going to be that Pop can't hide Porker on defense since Otto is no longer a liability on offense. Danny/Kawhi are going to be working OT against Wall/Beal.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Hey gurrrrrrlllll, I had a dream about you last night............in any case the issue is going to be that Pop can't hide Porker on defense since Otto is no longer a liability on offense. Danny/Kawhi are going to be working OT against Wall/Beal.
    LMA and Duncan should be an advantage over Gortat and Humphries. I'd expect West and Diaw to play pretty well too.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I was at that double-OT game as well. It has always been like that at Wizards games, where half the fans are in Spurs gear and GSG chants break out. It's funny, every year after the game someone who watched on TV will start a thread asking if it was just them that noticed it . I'll try to find and bump some of those.

I'll also be there tomorrow

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I read that post three times and I'm going to say: I think he (or she, I don't know...) was making a vague reference to bestiality and the benefits of an open mind, but I just don't get it.

Thread Information