Page 6 of 12 FirstFirst ... 2345678910 ... LastLast
    My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    [QUOTE=Spurtacular;9115749]Is that supposed to be my viewpoint?/QUOTE]It was what you claimed. If your conspiracy theory is different, explain it.

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    It was what you claimed. If your conspiracy theory is different, explain it.
    "Conspiracy theory"

It's been explained, brah.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    "Conspiracy theory"

It's been explained, brah.
    And you don't think it's a conspiracy theory?

Brah?

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    And you don't think it's a conspiracy theory?

Brah?
    'Conspiracy theory' is a loaded term that the CIA popularized to diminish solid analysis as mere fringe thoughts. Frankly, more 'conspiracy theories' have merit than the dross the media shovels to us.

And no, I would not qualify it as a conspiracy theory rather than solid analysis. And it's not even a fringe notion that presidential ratings go up with the advent of war or the prospect of war. So, the question you have to ask yourself is are Americans that blood thirsty; or does the media push a narrative that propels the military complex?

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    'Conspiracy theory' is a loaded term that the CIA popularized to diminish solid analysis as mere fringe thoughts. Frankly, more 'conspiracy theories' have merit than the dross the media shovels to us.

And no, I would not qualify it as a conspiracy theory rather than solid analysis. And it's not even a fringe notion that presidential ratings go up with the advent of war or the prospect of war. So, the question you have to ask yourself is are Americans that blood thirsty; or does the media push a narrative that propels the military complex?
    You have a theory.

About a conspiracy.

Americans tend to rally round the flag. Especially those who would compare Robert E. Lee to Obi-Wan Kenobi.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    He will handle it.

It will be handled.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    The dem players learned their lesson. They will never let bernie run as a democrat again. Hillary will kill elizabeth warren before she lets another crusty vagina get in the white house before her.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    The media makes up the presidential poll numbers based on what they want to sell. They like war, so Trump's numbers are now up. They didn't like the other , so his numbers were down.

LOL "the media made it up"

You do realize there is a rather marked effect that sees leaders' approval tick up when they focus people on foreign enemies, right?

Feel free to provide a link showing evidence that this was "made up", as opposed to actually representative of underlying reality. Your claim, your burden of proof.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Hillarys' a career criminal who literally became a billionaire by being in the govt. Only idiots thought that was the clear way to go in that regard.
    Hillary Clinton's net worth is in the range of $11 million to $53 million, giving her an average net worth of $32 million with no apparent liabilities, according to federal records. Hillary says she and Bill Clinton were “dead broke” after they left the White House in 2001.Aug 29, 2016
    Literally, she didn't.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Literally, she didn't.
    You literally quoted the side bar from "Hillary Clinton's Net Worth".
    While she's certainly not a billionaire, she's likely worth close to $100,000,000.
    And LOL at her being almost dead broke. Surely you know the difference between her (or any other elite) being dead broke and a "normal" person.

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

You do realize there is a rather marked effect that sees leaders' approval tick up when they focus people on foreign enemies, right?

Feel free to provide a link showing evidence that this was "made up", as opposed to actually representative of underlying reality. Your claim, your burden of proof.
    You do realize that's exactly what I said, right? But that doesn't mean because the average American is for it. It means that the media advocates for the trillions dollar war industry.

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

2012 election, 2016 election.....

You think Gallup, the biggest polling outfit got out of presidential polling for why? Cos the establishment didn't want legitimate polls out there undermining their gaslighting efforts. Brah, fake news is the norm. I wouldn't try to convince you of . If you want to be willfully ignorant, that's not my problem.

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Literally, she didn't.
    And you know this because you go over Hillary's books? You keep up with all the offshore accounts?

As a matter of just a conservative estimate, she's a hundreds-millionaire. But this doesn't count all the dirty money. And frankly, I would think that her own personal assets are more than a billion.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    You think Gallup, the biggest polling outfit got out of presidential polling for why? Cos the establishment didn't want legitimate polls out there undermining their gaslighting efforts.
    So polling companies support the liberal dogma except when they don't.

And polling companies aren't legitimate unless they are.

Do you believe Gallup's poll tracking Trump's approval rating is legitimate?

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Do you believe Gallup's poll tracking Trump's approval rating is legitimate?
    Nope. It's political engineering.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Nope. It's political engineering.
    OK, you need to make a flowchart describing your conspiracy decision process because you are making zero sense.

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    OK, you need to make a flowchart describing your conspiracy decision process because you are making zero sense.
    I watched week after week, Obama ing up and his approval rating not dipping below 39. The second their was a modi of good news, his approval rating would jump to 46. It can't even be said that this is because Obama has a loyal base, because statistical variation is an inevitability. I didn't go to college so that I could just chuck what I learned. I know rigging when I see it.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Could everyone stop talking to spurtacular? I think everyone agrees he's a complete moron. Maybe he'll stop posting if you stop responding.

It' eventually becomes boring ing stupid people, right?

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Could everyone stop talking to spurtacular? I think everyone agrees he's a complete moron. Maybe he'll stop posting if you stop responding.

It' eventually becomes boring ing stupid people, right?
    It's just so funny when someone is so completely wrong and so sure he's right.
    I watched week after week, Obama ing up and his approval rating not dipping below 39. The second their was a modi of good news, his approval rating would jump to 46. It can't even be said that this is because Obama has a loyal base, because statistical variation is an inevitability. I didn't go to college so that I could just chuck what I learned. I know rigging when I see it.
    You do know this isn't a measure of your personal approval of a president, right?

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    You do know this isn't a measure of your personal approval of a president, right?
    You know this is a ty rebuttal, right?

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    You know this is a ty rebuttal, right?
    It's a serious question. The polls didn't go the way your emotions wanted, so you concluded they were fake.

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    It's a serious question. The polls didn't go the way your emotions wanted, so you concluded they were fake.
    No, it wasn't. It was . You're just arguing something I'm not saying cos you're piling on .

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    No, it wasn't. It was .
    See, you're still all emotional about it. Once you accept that not everyone thinks like you and you are not always right, you can really function in a society. Otherwise you're Trump without the money.

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    See, you're still all emotional about it. Once you accept that not everyone thinks like you and you are not always right, you can really function in a society. Otherwise you're Trump without the money.
    I'm not emotional, whatsoever. If you're argue dumb that I wasn't arguing, then it's not something I'll devote energy to, chump.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    I'm not emotional, whatsoever. If you're argue dumb that I wasn't arguing, then it's not something I'll devote energy to, chump.
    There's no other way to explain your argument. Outliers and biases aside, the basic trends in well constructed polls are proved and repeated by the many disparate polling companies that put the work in. You say they are because, well, because you say so. It's a lazy and arrogant argument that is easily dismissed. You haven't devoted any energy to this at all.

Thread Information