Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    oh be is a beta I won’t disagree

But like DMC said, a 7 footer with his skillset, in the ISO era?
    I don’t see how he could be guarded tbh
    Durant came in the league as a 6-9 guy. He’s now listed at 6-10. But he’s some seven footer.
    I mean Garnett was a seven footer who can handle the ball and shoot (not as well) and he didn’t break the league.
    Gervin was 6-8” and had a similar skill set. Didn’t shoot as well obviously.
    Dr J was 6-7/6-8
    Magic was 6-9
    Bird was 6-9
    I’m not sure if an inch would make that big of a difference.

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Durant came in the league as a 6-9 guy. He’s now listed at 6-10. But he’s some seven footer.
    I mean Garnett was a seven footer who can handle the ball and shoot (not as well) and he didn’t break the league.
    Gervin was 6-8” and had a similar skill set. Didn’t shoot as well obviously.
    Dr J was 6-7/6-8
    Magic was 6-9
    Bird was 6-9
    I’m not sure if an inch would make that big of a difference.
    An inch and 50 lbs less. Watch stick figure Durant in his rookie games when players were still being bodied up.
    These fanboys don't get that the league changed to promote struggling players like Durant.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

6'3'' milkmen would surely shut him down.
    yesterday’s NBA

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    yeah it would be pretty comical to watch guys like him and AD humiliate guys like Ewing Shaq and Mourning who had no lateral quickness in rules that forced iso-ball situations

My Team
    Milwaukee Bucks
    Post Count
    An inch and 50 lbs less. Watch stick figure Durant in his rookie games when players were still being bodied up.
    These fanboys don't get that the league changed to promote struggling players like Durant.
    KD - 6'10 240 lbs
    Bird - 6'9 220 lbs
    Magic - 6'9 215 lbs
    Dr J. - 6'7 210 lbs
    KG - 6'11 240 lbs
    Gervin - 6'7 180 lbs

im sorry, who does KD weigh 50 lbs less than?

My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count
    oh be is a beta I won’t disagree

But like DMC said, a 7 footer with his skillset, in the ISO era?
    I don’t see how he could be guarded tbh
    He's falling apart physically, though, in this soft era - imagine this joker getting slammed to the ground 5 times per game by those 90's thugs.

I'll acknowledge that somebody Lebron has the body and drive to succeed against those dudes. With Durbeta, I could see him all terrified and sucking his thumb at the end of the bench.

My Team
    Boston Celtics
    Post Count
    He's falling apart physically, though, in this soft era - imagine this joker getting slammed to the ground 5 times per game by those 90's thugs.

I'll acknowledge that somebody Lebron has the body and drive to succeed against those dudes. With Durbeta, I could see him all terrified and sucking his thumb at the end of the bench.
    George Gervin succeed against those 'thugs'. And he was 6'7'' and 180 pound. Durbeta is 6'10 and 240. Just saying

My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count
    George Gervin succeed against those 'thugs'. And he was 6'7'' and 180 pound. Durbeta is 6'10 and 240. Just saying
    Gervin played in the 80's not 90's, was more durable and he wasn't a total beta like KD is.. 15 year old kids with twitter accounts are much less scary than the Anthony Mason is and they are still living between KD's ears.

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    KD - 6'10 240 lbs
    Bird - 6'9 220 lbs
    Magic - 6'9 215 lbs
    Dr J. - 6'7 210 lbs
    KG - 6'11 240 lbs
    Gervin - 6'7 180 lbs

im sorry, who does KD weigh 50 lbs less than?
    KD is not 240.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Jordan waa a soft crybaby and he had a long career

My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count
    Yeah I don't believe that sh1t either

JJ Barea was listed as 6 foot. Someone is lying for these guys.

My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count
    Jordan waa a soft crybaby and he had a long career
    "Soft"

When did you determine that? Was it when he was ripping Reggie Miller's face off?

Reggie gets the black eye and he gets tossed from the gme...in his own building, because everyone knows what's up.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    KD would have destroyed the league 20 years ago. A 7 footer who shoots like that and can handle the ball, yeah.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    KD would have destroyed the league 20 years ago. A 7 footer who shoots like that and can handle the ball, yeah.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Soft got Jordan indeed.
    "Soft"

When did you determine that? Was it when he was ripping Reggie Miller's face off?

Reggie gets the black eye and he gets tossed from the gme...in his own building, because everyone knows what's up.

My Team
    Boston Celtics
    Post Count
    "Soft"

No disrespect to 80's and 90's and to MJ but ... Reggie Miller? If Jordan ko'd stiff Shaq or Anthony Mason, then ok. But Jordan only fought weaker guys like Reggie or Steve Kerr. And basketball is not football or boxing or mma. What physicality you're talking about, guys? Even soccer is more brutal sport

And about being mentally tough. If you're so much better then the field and if you're a guy with the goat scoring skillset ... was MJ really that clutch? Was he really under pressure? It's like me dominating high school girls (but only on basketball court of course, no pedo).

And last but not least. Jordan raking Reggie's face, punching him and Miller got ejected? No wonder Jordan was so confident. Refs in his pocket. No pressure

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    "Soft"

Jordan scratching like a girl, what a pussy

And yes everybody knows what’s up, Jordan being protected by Stern

My Team
    Boston Celtics
    Post Count
    Lmao, Durant year after year ted all over Spurms and retured Duncan Maclead in 2016

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Lmao, Durant year after year ted all over Spurms and retured Duncan Maclead in 2016
    He didn't do against the Spurs without rigged reffing and Zaza to the rescue.

FOH with that weaksause.

My Team
    Milwaukee Bucks
    Post Count
    Yeah I don't believe that sh1t either

JJ Barea was listed as 6 foot. Someone is lying for these guys.
    could easily say bird is not 220 and 6'9 either, dude was a twig too. regardless this is all the proof we have.

My Team
    Boston Celtics
    Post Count
    He didn't do against the Spurs without rigged reffing and Zaza to the rescue.

FOH with that weaksause.
    Ok with Zaza.

But what about 2012 and 2016. And in 2014 Iblocka was injured

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Ok with Zaza.

But what about 2012 and 2016. And in 2014 Iblocka was injured
    2012 had some of the most rigged since 2002 Kings.
    I don't care what stats Durbetta pads up after the rig has been set.

2016 Duncan was on one leg since midseason. Durbetta still needed OKCref to rescue him.
    Congratulations Durbeta.

My Team
    Boston Celtics
    Post Count
    2012 had some of the most rigged since 2002 Kings.
    I don't care what stats Durbetta pads up after the rig has been set.

2016 Duncan was on one leg since midseason. Durbetta still needed OKCref to rescue him.
    Congratulations Durbeta.
    Proof?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    So getting blocked at the rim somehow destroys the notion that you're a terror 3pt shooting 7 footer. Fabbs logic is undeniable.

My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count
    No disrespect to 80's and 90's and to MJ but ... Reggie Miller? If Jordan ko'd stiff Shaq or Anthony Mason, then ok. But Jordan only fought weaker guys like Reggie or Steve Kerr. And basketball is not football or boxing or mma. What physicality you're talking about, guys? Even soccer is more brutal sport

And about being mentally tough. If you're so much better then the field and if you're a guy with the goat scoring skillset ... was MJ really that clutch? Was he really under pressure? It's like me dominating high school girls (but only on basketball court of course, no pedo).

And last but not least. Jordan raking Reggie's face, punching him and Miller got ejected? No wonder Jordan was so confident. Refs in his pocket. No pressure
    After the bad boys fell apart, Reggie was the only one that I can recall that had avocados big enough to step to the GOAT. Lebron and today's stars get checked and clowned on by role players like Deshawn Stevenson and Pat Beverly

That's part of being the GOAT, being so damn good that you live between the opponent's ears rent free. Jordan would be doing the same in this era as he did in the previous era. The refs and those same role players like Bev would be genuflecting to the king and asking him for autographed shoes for their kids. It's a advantage that he created with his own greatness, so not sure why y'all want to try and use it against him.

Thread Information