Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast
    My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count
    then explain your post. because you seem to take issue with people wanting to be informed on what they put into their bodies, and suggest that people are trusting kareem and biden more than doctors.
    Simply saying trust your informed and educated doctor, not Lebron James, who, to my knowledge, has no formal education. How informed can Lebron be on this complicated matter, Neo? He probably confuses viral genome with garden gnomes.

"I did my research" Internet scientists.

My Team
    Milwaukee Bucks
    Post Count
    Simply saying trust your informed and educated doctor, not Lebron James, who, to my knowledge, has no formal education.
    who was trusting lebron james as to whether to take the vaccine or not?

How informed can Lebron be on this complicated matter, Neo?
    i have no clue where he got his info, but i would assume it would be pretty easy for him to talk to some doctors to get their educated opinions, considering hes an athlete with a billion dollar contract who has easy access to any doctor he wants any time he wants

He probably confuses viral genome with garden gnomes.
    um, ok?

not sure what your point is here or how it relates to the matter at hand.

My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count
    Lebron does not have fans who are influenced by him?

who was trusting lebron james as to whether to take the vaccine or not?

i have no clue where he got his info, but i would assume it would be pretty easy for him to talk to some doctors to get their educated opinions, considering hes an athlete with a billion dollar contract who has easy access to any doctor he wants any time he wants

um, ok?

not sure what your point is here or how it relates to the matter at hand.

My Team
    Milwaukee Bucks
    Post Count
    Lebron does not have fans who are influenced by him?
    and this has what exactly to do with the topic at hand?

sounds to me like you once again are using a topic that had absolutely nothing to do with lebron as an opportunity to voice displeasure with him

get some help, your obsession is incredibly weird

My Team
    Chicago Bulls
    Post Count
    And this isn't a "personal health decision", this is a public health problem.

You want to play with a loaded gun inside your house? Go ahead. You want to play with a loaded gun in any public space? Not ok, it stopped being a personal decision and became a public problem. We have plenty of laws in the book for that.
    Possibly I do not understand the strength or time frame of the vaccines. I am personally vaccinated. Does this not give me a bullet proof vest in public?

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I wonder which medical research journals Kyrie, Wiggins, and Beal are currently subscribed to. Hopefully they share so they can find the maximum amount of in depth research.
    The fastest way to get caught up on the details is to read the Spartacus Letter. Best summary of what's going on so far.

adolis is altuve’s father monosylab1k's Avatar
    My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count
    Simply saying trust your informed and educated doctor, not Lebron James, who, to my knowledge, has no formal education. How informed can Lebron be on this complicated matter, Neo? He probably confuses viral genome with garden gnomes.

I’m sure your stance would remain unchanged if we were to replace LeBron James with Tucker Carlson or Candace Owens

Take the fcking keys away baseline bum's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    The fastest way to get caught up on the details is to read the Spartacus Letter. Best summary of what's going on so far.
    LOL dumbass COVID Truthers. Yeah it's a plot by Fauci to make you into a serf.

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    ive had close friends die from covid19.

My Team
    Milwaukee Bucks
    Post Count
    derp unable to explain his virologist background

My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count
    and this has what exactly to do with the topic at hand?

sounds to me like you once again are using a topic that had absolutely nothing to do with lebron as an opportunity to voice displeasure with him

get some help, your obsession is incredibly weird
    Um...watch the news maybe? Lebron was just plastered all over the news saying he did his research, etc. Got vaxxed..

Internet scientist.

My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count
    Possibly I do not understand the strength or time frame of the vaccines. I am personally vaccinated. Does this not give me a bullet proof vest in public?

No, you still have to wear 3 masks and a helmet in public, sorry.

Listen to Fauci, he cares deeply for you, FK.

My Team
    Milwaukee Bucks
    Post Count
    Um...watch the news maybe? Lebron was just plastered all over the news saying he did his research, etc. Got vaxxed..

Internet scientist.
    and exactly what does that have to do with kareems reply to beal and wiggins reasoning on avoiding vaccination? why was lebron even brought into this discussion?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Depends on what you call a bullet proof vest... right now it means you personally have reduced the time the virus will be in your system and thus the odds drastically that you're going to need to be hospitalized or die from this disease if you get infected.

You will still occasionally be asked to wear a mask in public to protect people that legitimately cannot get a vaccine due to medical reasons or are a higher risk.

It's not a cure, it's a way to train your system to fight the virus when and if the virus shows up. It substantially improves the odds you're going to win that battle, and you're going to do so quicker.

The bigger picture as it has been with almost all vaccines is that if you reduce the amount of time the virus is in a person, the less time it has to spread. That breaks the infection rate of the virus (ie: 1 person infects two, those two infect four, etc).

Over time, if we can get that down to 1 person infects 1 other person max (ie: sometimes it infects none), then we're in a extinction path, which means the virus population is substantially reduced.

That's where we are with polio, etc. The disease still exists, but it just cannot spread like it used to.

My Team
    Milwaukee Bucks
    Post Count
    Depends on what you call a bullet proof vest... right now it means you personally have reduced the time the virus will be in your system and thus the odds drastically that you're going to need to be hospitalized or die from this disease if you get infected.

You will still occasionally be asked to wear a mask in public to protect people that legitimately cannot get a vaccine due to medical reasons or are a higher risk.

It's not a cure, it's a way to train your system to fight the virus when and if the virus shows up. It substantially improves the odds you're going to win that battle, and you're going to do so quicker.

The bigger picture as it has been with almost all vaccines is that if you reduce the amount of time the virus is in a person, the less time it has to spread. That breaks the infection rate of the virus (ie: 1 person infects two, those two infect four, etc).

Over time, if we can get that down to 1 person infects 1 other person max (ie: sometimes it infects none), then we're in a extinction path, which means the virus population is substantially reduced.

That's where we are with polio, etc. The disease still exists, but it just cannot spread like it used to.
    this is way too complicated for some here

the easier explanation is that the virus is fake or that facui is pulling strings and lying

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    this is way too complicated for some here

the easier explanation is that the virus is fake or that facui is pulling strings and lying
    I don't care how anybody feels about Fauci, etc, tbh, it's a distraction.

Vaccines have existed for over 100 years, and they're all very much the same in how they operate as far as fighting disease goes.

It's not 100% riskless, no medicine ever has been, but it does saves lives in the short and long run, to the point it has helped us not need to be vaccinated against many diseases in many cases (ie: Tuberculosis).

But when you're stupid and looking for excuses, you'll find them or make them up. Can't help that people. You give them the information so they can't claim ignorance, and then let them go. The rest is time wasted.

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    LOL dumbass COVID Truthers. Yeah it's a plot by Fauci to make you into a serf.
    Says the guy who's been detained in his home for 15 going on 500 some days, injected with an experimental product three times with no legal recourse, wears three masks and a plastic face shield while he takes a , and can't even touch his family or kids?

The guy that will soon be taking a picture of his face with his phone every fifteen minutes to verify that he hasn't left his home? The guy who now has to live-stream all his concerts and can't sing in church? The guy who puts on his mask like a good little doggy when he's walked to his feeding table? The guy who thinks it's a coincidence when his son keels over from myocarditis after a shot? The guy that runs around bragging about his "freedom for vaccinated people"?

https://www.nsw.gov.au/covid-19/free...cinated-people

You laugh like there's a conspiracy to joke about, but the only joke is you're already well over 50% of the way to serfdom and your brainwashed self is bragging about it.

My Team
    Milwaukee Bucks
    Post Count
    Says the guy who's been detained in his home for 15 going on 500 some days, injected with an experimental product three times with no legal recourse, wears three masks and a plastic face shield while he takes a , and can't even touch his family or kids?

The guy that will soon be taking a picture of his face with his phone every fifteen minutes to verify that he hasn't left his home? The guy who now has to live-stream all his concerts and can't sing in church? The guy who puts on his mask like a good little doggy when he's walked to his feeding table? The guy who thinks it's a coincidence when his son keels over from myocarditis after a shot? The guy that runs around bragging about his "freedom for vaccinated people"?

You laugh like there's a conspiracy to joke about, but the only joke is you're already well over 50% of the way to serfdom and your brainwashed self is bragging about it.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

That you foldren? buhwahahajaja

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

ing COVID Truthers are such re s. Jesus ing Christ you morons believe the stupidest . For anyone who doesn't know this crap the re I'm quoting is preaching, he literally thinks there is a vast and appalling criminal conspiracy that directly links both Anthony Fauci and Moderna to the Wuhan Ins ute of Virology and COVID-19 vaccines are a front for brain-computer interface (“neural lace”) tech. I mean what the , this is some schizophrenic level this braindead is preaching.

Still Sporting Ben Davis Allan Rowe vs Wade's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    damn kareem the real goat per par

Still Sporting Ben Davis Allan Rowe vs Wade's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    ing COVID Truthers are such re s. Jesus ing Christ you morons believe the stupidest . For anyone who doesn't know this crap the re I'm quoting is preaching, he literally thinks there is a vast and appalling criminal conspiracy that directly links both Anthony Fauci and Moderna to the Wuhan Ins ute of Virology and COVID-19 vaccines are a front for brain-computer interface (“neural lace”) tech. I mean what the , this is some schizophrenic level this braindead is preaching.
    welcome back tbh

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I find it hilarious that in Bexar County which is 73% vaccinated in the 12+ population, the COVID hospitalizations here have steadily broke 85% unvaccinated vs 15% vaccinated ever since delta started raging here, but the vaccinated are the problem. This is what MarCowMar is preaching here.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Though I suppose if you can believe a man who was his own father but also a different person could be born from a virgin, crucified, left to rot for three days until he stank, then magically came back to life, you can probably be made to believe anything.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    When this pandemic dies down a bit that post as well as the idiotic conspiracy theory paper he references is going to be some great copypasta.

Thread Information