Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    I wish I had the patience to find it, but Trill Clinton photo-shopped Technique into that RJ pic...it was gold tbh

Still Sporting Ben Davis Allan Rowe vs Wade's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    good video, poor fit with the spurs

not salty he got a lobt

unlike certain nephews

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Best thing to do there is just not have a pass port, if you're a US Citizen they can't send you abroad and they can't fire you over not being able to leave the country.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Yes. Finance and not accounting . Your gig oversea sounds more
    Intense than Oakland .
    I did a bit of accounting audit and finance.. then I did for a couple of years internal audit for a french automotive company.. lots and lots of travel everywhere

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    The issue with RJ is kinda the same issue with DEROZZ both came from the East so where more hyped. Also both players are more take it to the rim type of players even more with RJ. The problem is not the players it’s the Spurs trying to make a vet turn into something they are not ie. 3 point shooters.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I did a bit of accounting audit and finance.. then I did for a couple of years internal audit for a french automotive company.. lots and lots of travel everywhere
    Yours sounds like a much higher level of varied travel overseas. I've been strictly US. I have seen a lot more of the USA than I ever thought I would. Lots of nice places with great scenery as much as anything. Most of the people I've dealt with have been nice to work with too.

I'll see other countries more on my time and dime down the road. I'm looking forward to it - more old and historical stuff in Europe would work for me.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Yours sounds like a much higher level of varied travel overseas. I've been strictly US. I have seen a lot more of the USA than I ever thought I would. Lots of nice places with great scenery as much as anything. Most of the people I've dealt with have been nice to work with too.

I'll see other countries more on my time and dime down the road. I'm looking forward to it - more old and historical stuff in Europe would work for me.
    I lived in the US for a couple of years if you call Michigan (North Michigan scenery is great) and Detroit US I traveled a bit everywhere east coast but not that much west coast.. Cultural shock is intense for an European in the US.. topics to avoid for us: religion, guns and politics.. it never ends well

Big fan of the city of Chicago, that's probably the place I'd accept to come back for

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    What no San Antonio?..............Come on Brazil...........Make it Happen.....

Every game is game 1 Seventyniner's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Damn, that's right. They had to reach out and get him. Gave up a damn pick. It was a ty move, no doubt.

But there really were a LOT of comments about him being a good player, but not a good fit. There's always a bunch of people who think that every new Spur is The Answer. But a lot of the people who know basketball were onto the bad fit immediately. Like I said, I don't know if there is still an archive accessible, but the comments were there.

But forget about the comments. Go look at his numbers, and how much they changed in just a few months' time. It's like night and day. He didn't get that much worse. There just wasn't a place here for him to do the things he did best. Was he for the Spurs? Oh yeah. But not because he quit knowing how to play the game in a matter of three or four months.
    The hate ed, and deservedly so, with that 4/40 contract that PATFO gave him. At that point they knew what they had.

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    OP sucks. List your sh**. Ain't watching 6 minutes of to find out some perceived slight.

Thread Information