Page 25 of 45 FirstFirst ... 1521222324252627282935 ... LastLast
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Would Lonnie refuse to play for the Philly 76ers? Just wondering .
    Last edited by Harry Callahan; 07-05-2018 at 10:30 PM.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Nah only millennials take like this to heart.
    Which is why you commented in the first place, right? Because you didn't take it to heart and totes weren't triggered.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Which is why you commented in the first place, right? Because you didn't take it to heart and totes weren't triggered.
    by that logic you’re triggered that I’m triggered. Ok. So be it. This lil puto is triggered too. He’s the one that started all the butt hurt. Lil Ronnie gonna get paid but be an advocate against those mean Americans on twitter.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    No offense but you seem like the triggered one here tbh
    Hey lil jefe don’t be mad bro. You’re right hombre. We should all hate those puto madre americanos. Let’s secede wey...

We can call this new land; Los Bush Jardins. porque ya no tenemos juevos!
    Last edited by RGMCSE; 07-05-2018 at 03:47 AM.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    by that logic you’re triggered that I’m triggered. Ok. So be it. This lil puto is triggered too. He’s the one that started all the butt hurt. Lil Ronnie gonna get paid but be an advocate against those mean Americans on twitter.
    Yup, I just witnessed the birth of a permanent grudge.

I posted because it's not every day you see the exact moment one starts.

Your butt is so hurt will never say a good thing about him ever again -- and that's hilarious.

lol

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Also, who's Ronnie?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Yup, I just witnessed the birth of a permanent grudge.

I posted because it's not every day you see the exact moment one starts.

Your butt is so hurt will never say a good thing about him ever again -- and that's hilarious.

lol

Bro I’m ing bored on a message board at 3 in the ing morning. Don’t take this so serious. I’m not.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Manu can go now. This is my new fav spur
    fair

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Also, who's Ronnie?
    Reagan?

Not in POs roster NameLess Scrub's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    There’s NBA skillets? I want one...
    Me too.

I'm afraid the Warriors would take it from me though.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    That stupid s

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Hey lil jefe don’t be mad bro. You’re right hombre. We should all hate those puto madre americanos. Let’s secede wey...

We can call this new land; Los Bush Jardins. porque ya no tenemos juevos!
    The overuse of spanish words like "los" and "el" to name things kind of activates my OCD. That's like having the Spurs jersey say "The Spurs" instead of just Spurs.

tangina ka, though FireMicoHalili's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Also, who's Ronnie?
    Ronnie Warkel IV? The guy the Spurs drafted to make up for scoring in case Kawhi Reonald leaves.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Yeah he trashed White also don’t know why he is on Spurs forum?? Who does he like?
    Same with R2D2, aka the guy who stole my avatar.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Uh oh prepare for backlash

This is the dumbest thing to say, especially coming from a black American who will be making millions thanks to being in a free country. And for playing the sport of basketball!

If you're so"woke" Lonnie, go ahead and give back your millions.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    This is the dumbest thing to say, especially coming from a black American who will be making millions thanks to being in a free country. And for playing the sport of basketball!

Stahp stoppin the wokeness fam.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Dumbest I've ever read. Why should Lonnie give back his money? He earned it. Is the military paying him?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Dumbest I've ever read. Why should Lonnie give back his money? He earned it. Is the military paying him?
    Is the military paying him? No, but that's not even the point! He's been in the NBA for exactly 2 weeks and he's telling the world he's not celebrating the birth of the country he was born and raised in, and which gave him the very opportunity to say such things. But let's get "woke", right?

Here's getting woke:. Try mouthing off like this in a different country, go there, and make pennies on the dollar. Then you'll come begging on your knees for being too woke.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Is the military paying him? No, but that's not even the point! He's been in the NBA for exactly 2 weeks and he's telling the world he's not celebrating the birth of the country he was born and raised in, and which gave him the very opportunity to say such things. But let's get "woke", right?

Here's getting woke:. Try mouthing off like this in a different country, go there, and make pennies on the dollar. Then you'll come begging on your knees for being too woke.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    My man needs to shoot better than like 20% before he starts going full Kyrie/Kaepernick tbh

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

gonna be a lot nicer place when the generation of people that think like this die off

foaming at the nostrils raybies's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Don’t understand the backlash... he’s just pointing out that African Americans were SLAVES for almost another 100 years in a so called land of the free. Can any of you even imagine what slavery was like. Working for free, getting beat to do your work with no opportunities at advancement or happiness. A lifelong of servitude with no gain. Your women raped. Your children with no future and no matter how hard you worked you couldn’t give them a better life than you had. What hope was there? What joy to be had. Just misery and anguish. How can you say you make millions in a free USA when it wasn’t always that way. Nothing was given to this kid. He’s from Reading Pennsylvania. He’s earned everything he’s got. He’s a beacon of hope for his community. If the NBA wasn’t in the USA he’d still be making millions outside of it. African Americans fought in the wars too. Some were forced to fight for slavery to continue. Freedom of speech is ok. You think he’s disrespecting the flag cause it seems patriotic to say, but African Americans weren’t freed this day. The country became free but only these people didn’t. You guys want peace than you have to learn understanding. Understanding unites cause when you see others from their perspective new light is shown.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    him tweeting things like that will get him in trouble

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Lonnie worked for everything that he has. He owes the military jack . Do you credit every accomplishment in your life to the military? Because someone died for your "Freedom"? And let's stop the bull with another country. Plenty of other countries have the same or better opportunities than the United States.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    No offense but you seem like the triggered one here tbh
    I'd be pretty triggered too if I had a hot dog shoved up my ass and used it as my avatar.

Thread Information