Page 24 of 164 FirstFirst ... 142021222324252627283474124 ... LastLast
    My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    I don’t remember Lou being this much of a ref baiter with us. This dude literally wants a foul call every single Possession. It’s kind of annoying to watch. I like watching a scorer like a KD or kawahi. Make their moves and get to their spots and shoot. Lou dribbles super close to defenders feels any contact and screams for contact.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I don’t remember Lou being this much of a ref baiter with us. This dude literally wants a foul call every single Possession. It’s kind of annoying to watch. I like watching a scorer like a KD or kawahi. Make their moves and get to their spots and shoot. Lou dribbles super close to defenders feels any contact and screams for contact.
    That’s the new NBA. Trae Young is already a pro at it. He’s Harden lite.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    It's a diet version of Harden's game. Same disgusting flopping and throwing himself at defenders hoping for a call.

He already did that with the Lakers too. I remember he used to stat-pad like crazy when we were tanking.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    That’s the new NBA. Trae Young is already a pro at it. He’s Harden lite.
    My man, can't let you be using my terminology without giving me props. Harden lite is copyright infringement

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    My man, can't let you be using my terminology without giving me props. Harden lite is copyright infringement
    I’ve never seen you say that on here. Not saying you haven’t, just saying I haven’t seen it.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    For such a quiet guy Kiwi sure mastered the art of the vocal flop. "HEYYY"

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I’m saying it again. Now that the clippers are the darlings with Kawhi, Beverly is gonna get the extra long leash ref treatment.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    See what I mean with Lou will. Dude is too skilled and crafty to be with this ref BS stupid shot there. Just play your game and the calls will come . He forces the refs hand as much as harden does

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Bro hezonia is single handily going to lose the game for POR lmao

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Kawhi and Lou going crazyyy . Game over

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I’m saying it again. Now that the clippers are the darlings with Kawhi, Beverly is gonna get the extra long leash ref treatment.
    I have said many times before he's going to get the Draymond Green special treatment when it comes to the refs allowing him to hack on every possession. He's going to be the Draymond Green Jr of point guards.

Board Man Comes Home Clipper Nation's Avatar
    My Team
    Los Angeles Clippers
    Post Count
    Kawhi and Lou are the textbook definition of closers. Now if only this team could start making some threes...

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Kawhi and Lou are the textbook definition of closers. Now if only this team could start making some threes...
    how does harden average 40 but only 11 in the 4th. Kawhi is averaging 13 in the 4th averaging 11 less points a game, 8 less minutes a game, less shots, and playing D.

These harden stats should be given asterisk.

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    how does harden average 40 but only 11 in the 4th. Kawhi is averaging 13 in the 4th averaging 11 less points a game, 8 less minutes a game, less shots, and playing D.

These harden stats should be given asterisk.
    Your goty takes are given an asterisk, tbh.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    That lineup of KL PG LW MH will be insane in close games in the playoffs.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I don't see any team in the West beating them. I would like to see how the Bucks/Sixers match up with them granted if #2 does decide to play them.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    45% of Kawhis points coming from the 4th. Leading the league in points in the 4th quarter.

Ridiculous. This is really clutch.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Not worried. The 2000 Trail Blazers were MORE stacked than these Clipps. Boiled down: they imploded. Why? There's only 1 ball. Let's see how this season goes for the LA Ballmers

My Team
    Milwaukee Bucks
    Post Count
    The 2000 Trail Blazers were MORE stacked than these Clipps.
    hm idk if id go that far

but i do agree the lakers i think are better built for close games and the playoffs than the clippers. having a guy like danny green is going to be a huge reason for this. the clips dont have anyone like him.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    hm idk if id go that far

but i do agree the lakers i think are better built for close games and the playoffs than the clippers. having a guy like danny green is going to be a huge reason for this. the clips dont have anyone like him.
    Pip
    Sheed
    Brian Grant
    Stoudemire
    Sabonis
    Smitty
    Jermaine O'neal
    Bonzi Wells
    Detlef Shremp
    Shawn Blimp, I mean Kemp
    Dale Davis

Not all of the above were in their prime, but they were talented and loaded. They even had Rod Strickland backing up Mighty Mouse.

I bet you if they could virtually play the 2019 Clipps, they'd take them out in 5 or 6. Outside of Kiwi, PG, Sweet Lou, Trez and Somali, who else the Clipps got?

Sheed would feast. So would Smitty. So would Sabonis. So would Mighty Mouse. They were loaded man, for real. I was surprised as that the Lakers came back in that game 7. They had size and versatility up and down their roster. I hated when the Lakers played them

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Pip
    Sheed
    Brian Grant
    Stoudemire
    Sabonis
    Smitty
    Jermaine O'neal
    Bonzi Wells
    Detlef Shremp
    Shawn Blimp, I mean Kemp
    Dale Davis
    nice list of players betting than kobe all time tbh

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    nice list of players betting than kobe all time tbh

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Paul Pierce really said Westbrook was a top 5 2 way player on The Jump earlier no clue how RJ didn’t laugh in his face

The Golden Goddess TheCultOfPersonality's Avatar
    My Team
    Memphis Grizzlies
    Post Count
    ESPN's big NBA game today is Cavaliers vs Wizards.

Either they're trolling, or ESPN still thinks this is 2009 and LeBron is still in Cleveland.

Thread Information