Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast
    Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Crater face played Mills at the end of all of the games because of his experience and he's the stupidest mother er on the team. If that's not out of touch....
    Wombat knew to foul, he also knew he had 5 fouls, tbh

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    This will get a lot of attention but honestly it doesn't even matter. The game was over already. We all know they weren't coming back. I was incredulous more than anything. Not even mad when it happened though, just felt a sense of relief that this show was over.
    Surprisingly I felt the same way. I just laughed at the end when they didn't foul.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Pop shouldn't even have to order them to foul, Mills(him in particular because his experience and culture is the only reason he has a prominent role) should have already known that on his own..pathetic .

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    We rewatched the end five times already, and that's what I thought as well.

Take the fcking keys away baseline bum's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    What a bitter loss. I'd be fine with them getting beat by a better Denver team but to just say it Cancun with 27 seconds left down only 4 is unforgivable. Blow the ing team up after that.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I believe Pop, Becky, Ime and everyone else was screaming for them to foul. Maybe LMA/Patty thought they were only down 2?? I'm not sure what else could be the explanation.
    The whole damn bench is screaming at you to foul, it makes no sense for either of them to refuse. I'm thinking they didn't hear but how does patty not see pop at half court screaming other than he has 5 fouls and doesn't want to leave the game.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I don't want to hear excuses like "We couldn't hear Pop telling us to foul." If you don't have the awareness to foul in a situation like that, then you have no business playing professional basketball. That was a goddamn cluster .

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Lol Mills with that precious culture and corporate knowledge.

I'm sure all will be forgiven with these soft s when he buys them all coffee after the game.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    The whole damn bench is screaming at you to foul, it makes no sense for either of them to refuse. I'm thinking they didn't hear but how does patty not see pop at half court screaming other than he has 5 fouls and doesn't want to leave the game.
    Even if they couldn't hear, they should know to foul down 4 with 27 seconds left. They have played basketball their whole lives. I have to think that they didn't know they were down 4 for some reason. Either way, they are idiots.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    They should've fouled as soon as Jokić got the rebound, not when Pop started to yell. Mills with all that corporate knowledge obviously doesn't know when to foul either

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Everyone in my family could care less about basketball. I'm the lone ranger almost all of the time. But today everyone watched and realized we are a stupid team as a whole. A weak team. And a team that ultimately overachieved. Still they pushed the Denver s to 7 games and besides some stupid play had a shot at the game. So long 2019 Spurs iteration. See you next year.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Must’ve been due to hypoxia. I thought you only got that at 26,000 feet but for the Spurs they must get it at 5,200 feet. What a joke.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Aldridge has to go. If he gives such little about the playoffs to not foul and instead just take the L in a Game 7 then him.
    Let's not ignore Wombat. Murray had the ball for like 5 seconds before he passed it off to Doughcik. My guess is, the fact that Wombat didn't foul threw LMA's dumbass off and made him think it was a no foul situation. Forbes saw the coaches giving the instructions and even yelled at LMA to foul, but he could've just ran off his man and committed the foul himself as well. Can't be too mad at him though since he was one of the few guys that didn't shrivel up today.

3 stars and a sun
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    They’re calling this the Spurs’ “JR Smith” moment... *facepalm*

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Wombat proved in THIS game to be a better choice than White. One more thing.. Go Blazers.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    This will get a lot of attention but honestly it doesn't even matter. The game was over already. We all know they weren't coming back. I was incredulous more than anything. Not even mad when it happened though, just felt a sense of relief that this show was over.
    95% yes but not 100. The 2013 finals game 6 was 5 with 29 secs. The nick Anderson finals... those are off the top of my head, there are others especially regular season

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Let's not ignore Wombat. Murray had the ball for like 5 seconds before he passed it off to Doughcik. My guess is, the fact that Wombat didn't foul threw LMA's dumbass off and made him think it was a no foul situation. Forbes saw the coaches giving the instructions and even yelled at LMA to foul, but he could've just ran off his man and committed the foul himself as well. Can't be too mad at him though since he was one of the few guys that didn't shrivel up today.
    Already long since given up on Fifty

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Why not use a hand signal to foul not voice
    You know pop this is the 21 century

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I mean Pop gave up too. Once Wombat came over and gave that half ass swipe at Jokic, Pop had Wombat right in front him. Could've easily yelled at him to foul.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Patty has to go

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Why do people(not just here, but on Twitter) keep talking about the loud crowd in Denver? How do professionals with a ton of experience not realize that they need to foul in that scenario?

What the are you paying Mills that much money for if he can't read one of the easiest basketball scenarios?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    What a bitter loss. I'd be fine with them getting beat by a better Denver team but to just say it Cancun with 27 seconds left down only 4 is unforgivable. Blow the ing team up after that.
    I think this is where I'm at right now. I don't want to blow up the whole team though. I actually like what we have as far as the youth goes.

I will say Forbes was ing awesome tonight. What a turnaround for that guy.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    How does that stupid Patty not know how to foul there? It's not like there were 5-10 seconds left. They had like 25+ seconds to look at the scoreboard and do the ing math.

How is that stupid closing the game out? This is hilarious tbh...

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Wombat proved in THIS game to be a better choice than White. One more thing.. Go Blazers.
    Yeah, he really did a lot those last 16 straight minutes he played. Let's go through all the great things he did:

95% yes but not 100. The 2013 finals game 6 was 5 with 29 secs. The nick Anderson finals... those are off the top of my head, there are others especially regular season
    This soft ass team wasn't coming back. Don't make it more painful than what it needs to be with unrealistic what ifs.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I think this is where I'm at right now. I don't want to blow up the whole team though. I actually like what we have as far as the youth goes.

I will say Forbes was ing awesome tonight. What a turnaround for that guy.
    Well yeah by blow up the team I mean get rid of the vets. That was some disgraceful .

Thread Information