Page 99 of 147 FirstFirst ... 49899596979899100101102103109 ... LastLast
Results 2,451 to 2,475 of 3669
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    The investigation started before Barr. You want Joe to shut it down?
    dont think anybody should shut it down, i just doubt any AG that isn't just trump's lapdog would be so invested in it

My Team
    Sacramento Kings
    Post Count
    dont think anybody should shut it down, i just doubt any AG that isn't just trump's lapdog would be so invested in it
    Investigation started before Barr, who are you claiming was so invested in it before?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    The investigation started before Barr. You want Joe to shut it down?
    Exactly. If they're going to indict him over this, not a better time than now, tbh...

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Investigation started before Barr, who are you claiming was so invested in it before?
    Investigations are immaterial, tbh... what matters are indictments, which mean there's evidence of wrongdoing.

My Team
    Sacramento Kings
    Post Count

Politico sources bad now?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Politico sources bad now?
    system works

No indictment (yet), guess there was nothing there.

My Team
    Sacramento Kings
    Post Count
    system works

No indictment (yet), guess there was nothing there.
    The “nothing there” investigation ongoing since 2018 but kept covert as to not influence an election

My Team
    Sacramento Kings
    Post Count
    This thread was ripe with people cheering on MSM, Twitter, Facebook etc censoring Hunter Biden stories when they broke before the election lol.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    The “nothing there” investigation ongoing since 2018 but kept covert as to not influence an election
    Election has been effectively complete for over a month now. No reason to continue holding this up, if there's anything there at all.

Unless "they're giving them more rope so they hang themselves" rofl

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    This thread was ripe with people cheering on MSM, Twitter, Facebook etc censoring Hunter Biden stories when they broke before the election lol.
    you sound upset your bluff was called. It happens.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Hunter Biden can and should be a story right now. Hopefully they bring out charges if he broke the law, tbh... his political career is certainly over, IMO.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Trash/Barr's FBI going after HB is pure politics, esp after convicted felon/traitor "General" Flynn was pardoned.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Hunter Biden can and should be a story right now. Hopefully they bring out charges if he broke the law, tbh... his political career is certainly over, IMO.
    And if repubs win house in 2 years its bye bye joe. Another one impeached.

Calling it

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Joe Biden better have something more to offer people than masks and vibes. Not being Trump isn't enough.

My Team
    Boston Celtics
    Post Count

Calling it
    Hunter Biden getting in trouble doesn’t give legitimate grounds for Joe Biden’s impeachment unless he was somehow involved.

What Biden and the Dems need to realize though for 2024 is that if the Republicans control both houses of Congress, they’re never going to ratify the electoral college vote for a Democrat. They’ll vote it down and let the house decide the president.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Hunter Biden getting in trouble doesn’t give legitimate grounds for Joe Biden’s impeachment unless he was somehow involved.

What Biden and the Dems need to realize though for 2024 is that if the Republicans control both houses of Congress, they’re never going to ratify the electoral college vote for a Democrat. They’ll vote it down and let the house decide the president.
    Trump was impeached for less tbqh. Can u imagine if Don Jr had been under investigation?

Its a 100% guarantee Biden will be impeached if Repubs win house in 22. 10000% guaransheed

My Team
    Boston Celtics
    Post Count
    Trump was impeached for less tbqh. Can u imagine if Don Jr had been under investigation?

Its a 100% guarantee Biden will be impeached if Repubs win house in 22. 10000% guaransheed
    Trump was impeached for his own behavior. How is that “less” than Biden getting impeached for his son’s behavior?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Trump was impeached for his own behavior. How is that “less” than Biden getting impeached for his son’s behavior?
    They have 2 years to make a case. Joes behaviour is already less than stellar

This Hunter investigation just helps their case thats all.

Not to mention ukraine scandal where Joe was most definitely involved. He publicly admitted to getting involved and threatening with aid money

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    we are so ed

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

That would probably be the end of the USA experiment. I would not see how the country would stay together if that happens.

My Team
    Boston Celtics
    Post Count
    That would probably be the end of the USA experiment. I would not see how the country would stay together if that happens.
    I’m convinced it would have happened in 2016 if Hillary had narrowly won the rust belt states instead of Trump. McConnell had pinned a lot of hope on the GOP being able to take the White House in 2016 and fill hundreds of judge openings.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Brian Kilmeade Goes OFF on Hunter Biden Investigation

https://www.mediaite.com/tv/foxs-kilmeade-goes-off-on-hunter-biden-tax-investigation-suggests-it-could-cost-joe-the-presidency-good-news-for-kamala-harris/

says it will cost Biden the WH, Harris is President

Trash paid $25M for Trash University scam, has 30+ indictments waiting for him after 20 01 2021
    Last edited by boutons_deux; 12-10-2020 at 10:40 AM.

Alleged Michigander ChumpDumper's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    When does DOJ announce preliminary investigations?

My Team
    Sacramento Kings
    Post Count

"10 held by H for the big guy"

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Calling it
    I think you're getting ahead of yourself. Let's see if there's still a Biden in 2024, tbh

Thread Information