Page 134 of 176 FirstFirst ... 3484124130131132133134135136137138144 ... LastLast
Results 3,326 to 3,350 of 4376
    notthewordsofonewhokneels Thread's Avatar
    My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    2-3 years before it's cleared for use. Maybe longer.

I'll keep totin' in the interim, Winester.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    He's playin' possum, 21. He's countin' coup in front of the TV just like Dale is. tee, hee.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    He's playin' possum, 21. He's countin' coup in front of the TV just like Dale is. tee, hee.
    Stop embarrassing yourself and spreading nonsense all over this forum. It's entertaining, but sad overall. Honestly, you must be really bored and life in blue state zona must be hard for you. Also as a fellow laker fan, I'm sad for you too.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Stop embarrassing yourself and spreading nonsense all over this forum. It's entertaining, but sad overall. Honestly, you must be really bored and life in blue state zona must be hard for you. Also as a fellow laker fan, I'm sad for you too.
    You're selling me out too, eh, Meds?...

- "That tears it!!! I'm goin' on alone. I don't need you for what I got ta do."

- The Duke - "The Searchers"

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    You're selling me out too, eh, Meds?...

- "That tears it!!! I'm goin' on alone. I don't need you for what I got ta do."

- The Duke - "The Searchers"
    Yup cutting bait....shedding skin.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Yup cutting bait....shedding skin.
    - "You'll remember me. Me and Concrete!"

- DeNiro - "This Boy's Life"

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    GOP Darwin Award contestants, come get your prize.

Unvaccinated people were 11 times more likely to die of covid-19, CDC report finds.

People who were not fully vaccinated this spring and summer were over 10 times more likely to be hospitalized, and 11 times more likely to die of covid-19 than those who were fully vaccinated, according to one of three major studies published Friday by the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention that highlight the continued efficacy of all three vaccines amid the spread of the highly contagious delta variant.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/healt...ccine-studies/
    Ivermectin is just tide pods for Trumpers.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Med was exiled a while back and sent to the tree of woe. (NBA forum)

Toxic as they come, he's probably doing you a favor Thread.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Med was exiled a while back and sent to the tree of woe. (NBA forum)

Toxic as they come, he's probably doing you a favor Thread.
    Still is a shocker to see him leave me on the street like this. I'd a bet my last dollar he'd never do it. We've been thru all the Lakers together, held each other's hand in the trough of the terrible times, me giving him the Dutch uncle so he wouldn't get too low.

Meds

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Ivermectin is just tide pods for Trumpers.
    Fauci's NIH running a RCT on said tide pods

https://www.nih.gov/research-trainin...-trials#activ6

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    so most of the new vaccines now are skipping monkey/chimp trials, and going straight into human arms for testing...nothing to see here, move along chums

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    GOP Darwin Award contestants, come get your prize.

Unvaccinated people were 11 times more likely to die of covid-19, CDC report finds.

People who were not fully vaccinated this spring and summer were over 10 times more likely to be hospitalized, and 11 times more likely to die of covid-19 than those who were fully vaccinated, according to one of three major studies published Friday by the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention that highlight the continued efficacy of all three vaccines amid the spread of the highly contagious delta variant.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/healt...ccine-studies/
    Shouldn't they all be dead by now?

Or won't they all just kill themselves out?

Basically you're using a really bad argument.

Alleged Michigander ChumpDumper's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Jesus, DMC is stupid.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    no. covid doesnt have a 100% kill rate

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Or won't they all just kill themselves out?

Basically you're using a really bad argument.
    If you are too lazy to read the article, you should hire someone to explain things to you; otherwise you will keep posting .

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I guess DC won't have to worry about it.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    If you are too lazy to read the article, you should hire someone to explain things to you; otherwise you will keep posting .
    So you just regurgitated you don't understand like always.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    no. covid doesnt have a 100% kill rate
    Here's the argument

The vaccine works!
    I am vaccinated so I am protected!
    You are not vaccinated so you are not protected!
    I cannot be around you because you are not vaccinated!
    You'll die much more often than I will from this!
    You're the problem though!

Instead of saying how deadly the virus is for the unvaxxed vs vaxxed, why not say what the odds of the vaxxed are from dying around other vaxxed vs being around unvaxxed? That at least says it's your business somehow. The other just says "I have your best interest in mind", and you should know by now that does not work against conservatives

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Here's the argument
    oh boy

The vaccine works!
    true. vaccines help prevent infection, and in the event of a breakthrough case, reduce serious symptoms/hospitalizations/deaths. not 100%, but definitely works.

also, by both decreasing the chances of getting infected to begin with, plus decreasing the amount of time one carries covid, it also significantly reduces one's ability to spread covid to others. not 100%, but definitely works.

I am vaccinated so I am protected!
    true. vaccines help prevent infection, and in the event of a breakthrough case, reduce serious symptoms/hospitalizations/deaths. not 100%, but definitely works.

also, by both decreasing the chances of getting infected to begin with, plus decreasing the amount of time one carries covid, it also significantly reduces one's ability to spread covid to others. not 100%, but definitely works.

You are not vaccinated so you are not protected!
    true. unvaccinated people are unprotected because they dont enjoy the benefits of the above. as they are also more likely to contract covid, and to have covid for longer periods of time, they are significantly more likely to spread covid to others.

I cannot be around you because you are not vaccinated!
    true! while vaccinated people are protected (as stated above), it's not 100%. being around somebody who is unvaccinated means they have an increased chance of having covid 19, and therefore shedding viral loads which would get vaccinated or unvaccinated people sick (though at a higher rate for unvaccinated people)

You'll die much more often than I will from this!
    true!

You're the problem though!
    true! if you are choosing not to be part of the group that mitigates the impact of covid, you are absolutely part of the problem

Instead of saying how deadly the virus is for the unvaxxed vs vaxxed, why not say what the odds of the vaxxed are from dying around other vaxxed vs being around unvaxxed? That at least says it's your business somehow. The other just says "I have your best interest in mind", and you should know by now that does not work against conservatives
    people ignorant of the above are willfully ignorant at this point

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    oh boy

true. unvaccinated people are unprotected because they dont enjoy the benefits of the above. as they are also more likely to contract covid, and to have covid for longer periods of time, they are significantly more likely to spread covid to others.

true! while vaccinated people are protected (as stated above), it's not 100%. being around somebody who is unvaccinated means they have an increased chance of having covid 19, and therefore shedding viral loads which would get vaccinated or unvaccinated people sick (though at a higher rate for unvaccinated people)

true!

true! if you are choosing not to be part of the group that mitigates the impact of covid, you are absolutely part of the problem

people ignorant of the above are willfully ignorant at this point
    So you're willfully ignorant that the argument doesn't work against conservatives?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Also natural immunity means "you're not vaccinated so you're not protected" isn't necessarily true. The feds don't give a about your story though, they just want military like compliance.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Also natural immunity means "you're not vaccinated so you're not protected" isn't necessarily true. The feds don't give a about your story though, they just want military like compliance.
    this is true. though it has been demonstrated that even people with naturally immunity will have even more protection when vaccinated

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    So you're willfully ignorant that the argument doesn't work against conservatives?
    if they're not receptive to facts, what's the alternative, lie to them?

add passages to the bible about the good word of covid vaccines?

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Convalescent plasma does not reduce risk of intubation or death for COVID-19 hospitalized patients

A major study has found that convalescent plasma does not reduce the risk of intubation or death for COVID-19 patients.

However, the study also revealed that the antibody profile in the blood of people who have had the virus is extremely variable and this may modify the response to the treatment.

It has been thought that the blood plasma of COVID-19 survivors would help those seriously ill from the virus but, unfortunately, it does not.

We are cautioning against using convalescent plasma to treat COVID-19 hospitalized patients, unless they are in a closely-monitored clinical trial."

https://www.news-medical.net/news/20...-patients.aspx

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    this is true. though it has been demonstrated that even people with naturally immunity will have even more protection when vaccinated
    That's all that matters. "More better" isn't the goal for immunizations. If it was, only the most effective one would be mandated.

Thread Information