Page 129 of 1588 FirstFirst ... 29791191251261271281291301311321331391792296291129 ... LastLast
Results 3,201 to 3,225 of 39691
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Unfortunately Putin would much rather rule over ruble than have any scenario where he gets embarrassed, so I wouldn't be dismissive of a scenario where he wants to turn Ukraine into a parking lot.
    They'll take over Ukraine before that, the question is how much of western Ukraine they're really going to hold.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I believe the narrator is saying, "We are making it toasty for the russians, as it is a cold tonight."

My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count
    He wasn't a RINO, starting re ed wars is the GOP's MO. It's the Democrats' MO to end them.

Bush started Iraq. Obama ended it.

Bush started Afghanistan. Biden ended it.
    Use of force authorization had a lot of democrat votes, Will. In fact, a majority of Dem senators voted for it - including that mummy you people put in the Oval office last year It's your baby too. So keep making those child support payments, he hasn't finished school yet

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Use of force authorization had a lot of democrat votes, Will. In fact, a majority of Dem senators voted for it - including that mummy you people put in the Oval office last year It's your baby too. So keep making those child support payments, he hasn't finished school yet
    Nobody is saying Democrats aren't complicit. But from authorization to actual use there's a long road.

My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count
    this isn't stuff you say if the war is going well for your side

It's the equivalent of being an incel who shoots up his high school because all the girls don't like him

It's one minute in to the 1st quarter and they are already flexing the nuke card.

my unders, my frgn whites pgardn's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Unfortunately Putin would much rather rule over ruble than have any scenario where he gets embarrassed, so I wouldn't be dismissive of a scenario where he wants to turn Ukraine into a parking lot.
    Yeah he kind of crossed a line of no return.

If Putin could get to a point quickly where he somehow had the population back him; but right now this looks impossible.
    He has got to get the Ukrainian people out of the news and move the Donbas, etc... crew in to do the talking.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    this isn't stuff you say if the war is going well for your side

It's the equivalent of being an incel who shoots up his high school because all the girls don't like him

Plus you know it's all bull . Half those submarines probably don't even have gas

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Even Denmark is letting its people help out.

My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count
    Nobody is saying Democrats aren't complicit. But from authorization to actual use there's a long road.
    Conservatives have been more hawkish the past few decades. They shouldn't be, though. The very nature of conservatism is to not rock the boat much to begin with.

W is a total cowboy RINO and steered the party into a ditch on the matter of foreign policy. And thanks for acknowledging you guys helped him do it.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    They'll take over Ukraine before that, the question is how much of western Ukraine they're really going to hold.
    Thats gonna be hard to hide.
    If he does not take it all... its still a total mess for Russia.

You know I guess we really have to give it time.
    Maybe Forgive and forget if they somehow get into some nice guy scenario. Maybe keeping Zelensky alive and in control of a small Western section.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Conservatives have been more hawkish the past few decades. They shouldn't be, though. The very nature of conservatism is to not rock the boat much to begin with.

W is a total cowboy RINO and steered the party into a ditch on the matter of foreign policy. And thanks for acknowledging you guys helped him do it.
    What was Reagan with the Contras?
    Nixon decided to involve Cambodia... cmon man...

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    It's one minute in to the 1st quarter and they are already flexing the nuke card.
    We might be past the 1st quarter if some of what is being reported about assembled supplies (like basic fuel and food) and ammo already running thin

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Mayor Klitzcko

My Team
    Boston Celtics
    Post Count
    Yeah the senate majority leader was a red state DINO who was nervous about losing re-election a few years later so he whipped votes for it.

Pretending the Iraq War is a sandwich the Dems have anywhere near as much culpability over as the GOP does is a massive cope

My Team
    Boston Celtics
    Post Count
    Russia has already sent 2/3rds of the troops it had stationed near the border into Ukraine. We’re we’ll past the “it’s still early” excuses for them.

My Team
    Boston Celtics
    Post Count

Plus you know it's all bull . Half those submarines probably don't even have gas
    all the pedocons in the US who thought Russia’s military was better than ours because they saw a Russian army recruitment ad with a male underwear model in it.

My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count
    What was Reagan with the Contras?
    Nixon decided to involve Cambodia... cmon man...
    Google this: 1983 Beirut barracks bombings

Then tell us what the Gipper did in response. I know what hawkish Biden and Hillary would have done.

My Team
    Boston Celtics
    Post Count
    Google this: 1983 Beirut barracks bombings

Then tell us what the Gipper did in response. I know what hawkish Biden and Hillary would have done.
    Did you just unironically call Reagan the Gipper

what a got

My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count
    We might be past the 1st quarter if some of what is being reported about assembled supplies (like basic fuel and food) and ammo already running thin
    If that's true - OMG

TRU 'cross mah stomach LaMarcus Bryant's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    LB, we scooted out of Afghanistan running for our lives, losing 13 of 'em in the panic as we abandoned that post just last August. Said 13 came back thru Dover, Biden went on out with Jill to meet them making sure to take his watch.

13 is a pretty low number

TRU 'cross mah stomach LaMarcus Bryant's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    all the pedocons in the US who thought Russia’s military was better than ours because they saw a Russian army recruitment ad with a male underwear model in it.
    Roflroflroflrofl

My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count
    Did you just unironically call Reagan the Gipper

what a got
    You do realize the man was an actor, right?

My Team
    Boston Celtics
    Post Count
    You do realize the man was an actor, right?
    I don’t care what he was. A grown man calling another grown man “the Gipper” is one of the 5 most sexual things I’ve ever seen

notthewordsofonewhokneels Thread's Avatar
    My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Russia has already sent 2/3rds of the troops it had stationed near the border into Ukraine. We’re we’ll past the “it’s still early” excuses for them.
    - "Why, because Sosa says so?"

- "Frank Lopez" - "Scarface"

notthewordsofonewhokneels Thread's Avatar
    My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    I don’t care what he was. A grown man calling another grown man “the Gipper” is one of the 5 most sexual things I’ve ever seen
    Why, why would that be sexual?

Thread Information