Page 130 of 1573 FirstFirst ... 30801201261271281291301311321331341401802306301130 ... LastLast
Results 3,226 to 3,250 of 39307
    My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count
    I don’t care what he was. A grown man calling another grown man “the Gipper” is one of the 5 most sexual things I’ve ever seen
    Haha do you not get out very often?

My Team
    Boston Celtics
    Post Count
    Haha do you not get out very often?
    I get out plenty and somehow I’ve refrained from ever referring to someone as muh Gipper

My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count
    Why, why would that be sexual?
    And I know he doesn't talk like that off of this forum, his fellow dems would cancel him

notthewordsofonewhokneels Thread's Avatar
    My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    13 is a pretty low number
    Tell that to the mamas and papas who along with Biden and his watch were there to receive the 13..."For there'a guard, and there's a sad, old padre, on and on we'll walk at daybreak."

My Team
    Boston Celtics
    Post Count
    Why, why would that be sexual?
    Because it’s an abnormal level of affection shown towards another man.

Did you really need me to explain that to you?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Is this a new russian tank design? With the turret on the bottom?

Ukrainians love it.

my unders, my frgn whites pgardn's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Google this: 1983 Beirut barracks bombings

Then tell us what the Gipper did in response. I know what hawkish Biden and Hillary would have done.
    You are trying to tell us the conservatives try to keep the US out of conflicts in other countries and you are failing miserably.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    And I know he doesn't talk like that off of this forum, his fellow dems would cancel him
    And the kicker? He never talked like this before on this forum. Will has changed.

My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count
    - "Why, because Sosa says so?"

- "Frank Lopez" - "Scarface"
    Putin has to have an ace up his sleeve.

My Team
    Boston Celtics
    Post Count
    And the kicker? He never talked like this before on this forum. Will has changed.
    Huh? I make plenty of phobic jokes. On this forum and in real life.

My Team
    Boston Celtics
    Post Count
    You should get outside whatever bubble you live in - you’ll find most Democrats are regular people who laugh at jokes, not humanities professors the way you seem to think every Democrat is.

My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count
    This place is like the Jerry Springer show, only worse because of the anonymity of the net. Corrosive at it's core. So I believe it.

It is entertaining during major world events, though. Guilty pleasure.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Because it’s an abnormal level of affection shown towards another man.

Did you really need me to explain that to you?
    Yes, not everything is sexual, Will. I feel love for a lot of you fellows, friend and foe alike; when Ducks came forth with grim news that his son had been killed, I felt love for him. I saw him for the first time in that instant. What's more I would find out a few weeks later that his son was taken on the same day of the year that I was delivered into this world. Yes, that connection is love.

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Please. American intelligence didn't know and never predicted Putin would go thru his two state'ites in the south. Sure, after Putin did it, they predicted it but not till. Then they bypassed those two and headed straight for Kyvi.
    On 17 february Biden told that Russia is going to attack next week. I think it was common sense for everyone that Putin would attack through Crimea from the South and through Donetsk from the East. What could be really unexpected is that Russian would attack from the North - Belarus territory - but as I live here and saw a lot of Russian forces in my city, I've told all my Ukrainian friends that the Russian threat is very real. No, from my point of view, American intelligence did well

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Huh? I make plenty of phobic jokes. On this forum and in real life.
    I musta missed 'em. I thought you more even handed and "studious."

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Is this a new russian tank design? With the turret on the bottom?

Ukrainians love it.

I've seen a lot of footage and war do entaries but I can't say I've ever seen a tank in tact and on its head like that.

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    People are underestimating Russia based on Putler's canon fodder not taking Ukraine immediately. Russia definitely underestimated Ukraine, and Russia might not have the capability to hold Ukraine in a prolonged occupation, but people are deluding themselves if they believe Russia doesn't have the means to completely level Ukraine...And it's hard to see Putin just taking the L.

Someone mentioned Grozny...We haven't seen s ing like that. Just one of the cards Putin still has up his sleeve. As stated before, expect tougher troops, better equipment, and more bombs from Russia going forward.

In other news, Putin has activated his nuclear deterrence forces and moved them to combat duty.
    I don't think Putin can afford to bomb Kiev and destroy Ukrainian cities from inner political point of view. Even people who support the war - it's bloody ing terrible how many Russian imperialists are there, dreaming to destroy not just Ukraine, but EU and America - won't understand this move

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Russia has 14-year-olds with no in driver’s license rollin in tanks trying to fight in a country overthrow. LMAO

How do you flip a gatdayum tank?

Stupid mufawkuhs.

My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count
    I've seen a lot of footage and war do entaries but I can't say I've ever seen a tank in tact and on its head like that.

Russia just needs their own version of Baghdad Bob on the ground there to tell us that everything is running smoothly and the Ukrainians have fully surrendered.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I don't think Putin can afford to bomb Kiev and destroy Ukrainian cities from inner political point of view. Even people who support the war - it's bloody ing terrible how many Russian imperialists are there, dreaming to destroy not just Ukraine, but EU and America - won't understand this move
    Again, I agree it wouldn't end well, but I wouldn't put anything past Putler and his fragile lil ego.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Unfortunately Putin would much rather rule over ruble than have any scenario where he gets embarrassed, so I wouldn't be dismissive of a scenario where he wants to turn Ukraine into a parking lot.
    Precisely. And I don't blame him. When are you ever going to understand that war is war? It's not a fair game, Will. It's only been a fair game since just after we laid those two on Japan so there'd never be another Sunday morning wake-up call. Since then we've ed around with one enemy after another because it ain't their/our politicians (children) coming back thru Dover. It's our's.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Again, I agree it wouldn't end well, but I wouldn't put anything past Putler and his fragile lil ego.
    ...said ego is on the upswing after he mopped the in' floor with Biden's ass.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Defcon 2

https://twitter.com/QCagain1775/stat...010608645?s=19

Time to prepare. Supplies, water, generators

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Its official. Highest Nuclear alert level since Cuban Crisis

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Putler is same as Hitler as he built an ideology of great great Russian nation from Syberia to Poland and Ukrainians are not a nation at all, they are Russians, but they are in slavery of nazi occupants from Lviv. Many people support the idea that they need to force ukrainians to love russians. And Kiyv is the mother of all Russian cities. So bombing it is more like bombing Moscow and St Petersburg. So I think many Russian would be upset. And Putin still relies on support from his nation

Thread Information