Page 6 of 9 FirstFirst ... 23456789 LastLast
    Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Did the slavery come from the cold too? Let's celebrate Hitler, he got the trains running on time allegedly. LOL brave voyage to enslave people.
    Welp, his voyage was not to enslave people, it was to find a shorter passage to India and bring back riches. People don't celebrate Columbus Day for enslaving and any suggestion that it is what the holiday is about is just not serious and probably why it will never change. Does celebrating MLK day mean that we celebrate adulterers that plagiarize?

And we really need to stop with the Hitler comparisons because those are a category by itself. I mean comparing getting trains to run on time or whatever to the Columbus voyage is just an not a serious thought. The Columbus voyage was a world changing event. Whoever runs the buses and trains now in Germany and all of Europe does a good job. Much better than the US.

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Nope. So how did you conclude there are expert historians and social intellectuals here?

Btw, aren’t you at work?

I was taking lunch/slash break is that alright with you. I came to the conclusion on my own, so what? Did I hurt your feelings?

Alleged Michigander ChumpDumper's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Welp, his voyage was not to enslave people, it was to find a shorter passage to India and bring back riches.
    India became Hispaniola and riches became slaves.

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    For a whitey like yourself that whines about wokeism, woke just means you're being held accountable and you can no longer freely spout racist, misogynistic, phobic, etc things, and so you cry about woke culture. Can it go overboard like anything else? Sure. But primarily, you're just mad you have to watch your tongue now.
    I stopped at “whitey” lol. I’ll read the rest later if I bored.

Take the fcking keys away baseline bum's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Welp, his voyage was not to enslave people, it was to find a shorter passage to India and bring back riches. People don't celebrate Columbus Day for enslaving and any suggestion that it is what the holiday is about is just not serious and probably why it will never change. Does celebrating MLK day mean that we celebrate adulterers that plagiarize?

And we really need to stop with the Hitler comparisons because those are a category by itself. I mean comparing getting trains to run on time or whatever to the Columbus voyage is just an not a serious thought. The Columbus voyage was a world changing event. Whoever runs the buses and trains now in Germany and all of Europe does a good job. Much better than the US.
    Excusing slavery isn't a serious thought.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    You are right. In fact, we shouldn't celebrate the 4th of July either because even though that was celebrating independence from England, it still didn't free slaves. We should also get rid of Thanksgiving because the pilgrims took/stole lands from Native Americans and I'm sure they killed some Native Americans in the process. We should get rid of President's Day because we've had some awful ones and even the good ones did bad things and have started wars with other countries that led to lots of people dying and probably raping and pillaging too. We should just get rid of holidays or create brand new ones that do not celebrate anything, but instead are just called "holidays."

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    You are right. In fact, we shouldn't celebrate the 4th of July either because even though that was celebrating independence from England, it still didn't free slaves. We should also get rid of Thanksgiving because the pilgrims took/stole lands from Native Americans and I'm sure they killed some Native Americans in the process. We should get rid of President's Day because we've had some awful ones and even the good ones did bad things and have started wars with other countries that led to lots of people dying and probably raping and pillaging too. We should just get rid of holidays or create brand new ones that do not celebrate anything, but instead are just called "holidays."
    Let's start with the raping genocidal religious fanatic slaver and his personal day before we get that abstract. Deal?

My Team
    Milwaukee Bucks
    Post Count
    black people started the slave trade.....in fact it was black people who first sold black people.....black people hunted down blacks to sell to whitey so why have black history month

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    black people started the slave trade.....in fact it was black people who first sold black people.....black people hunted down blacks to sell to whitey so why have black history month
    Today I learned that Africans sold Jews to Egypt.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    History isn't a person.

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I was taking lunch/slash break is that alright with you. I came to the conclusion on my own, so what? Did I hurt your feelings?
    Pretty long lunch and plenty of breaks. Truly privileged.

What brings you to think that would hurt anybodys feelings? You are just that good at coming to conclusions so just to help you, perhaps you should really review your work and thinking before coming to those conclusions. You just seem to contradict yourself over and over again and be quite emotional over it. Seek help for your own sake.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Someone explain to me, why are Americans celebrating an Italian guy who’s claim to fame was sponsored by the Spanish again?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Someone explain to me, why are Americans celebrating an Italian guy who’s claim to fame was sponsored by the Spanish again?
    The Mafia.

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Pretty long lunch and plenty of breaks. Truly privileged.

What brings you to think that would hurt anybodys feelings? You are just that good at coming to conclusions so just to help you, perhaps you should really review your work and thinking before coming to those conclusions. You just seem to contradict yourself over and over again and be quite emotional over it. Seek help for your own sake.
    Just the type of statement I was expecting from a fortune cookie strip. I don’t live in communist china I live in the United States of America we can take a lunch we can take breaks so YES I do have privileges. Im not woke girl, im still in the middle of my American dream and whenever I do “wake up” I’ll be ready to protect that American dream that you and your goons are after. Come and take it!

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Just the type of statement I was expecting from a fortune cookie strip. I don’t live in communist china I live in the United States of America we can take a lunch we can take breaks so YES I do have privileges. Im not woke girl, im still in the middle of my American dream and whenever I do “wake up” I’ll be ready to protect that American dream that you and your goons are after. Come and take it!
    Paid to take long lunches and breaks while others hardworking Americans are filling your share so that the US can stay compe ive. Lol proud to be a leech.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Let me know whenever you are ready. I live nearby.
    widowmaker, to quote you, did I hurt your feelings? man what a loser. Seriously, are you actually a left leaning guy posing as the right to make them look bad?

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    widowmaker, to quote you, did I hurt your feelings? man what a loser. Seriously, are you actually a left leaning guy posing as the right to make them look bad?

Na your feelings are hurt commie, dont try to twist it back on me like I said im in the middle of my American dream.

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Paid to take long lunches and breaks while others hardworking Americans are filling your share so that the US can stay compe ive. Lol proud to be a leech.
    Your not an American you don’t even pay taxes here. Go back to your rice bowl eat up your gonna need the energy.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Na your feelings are hurt commie, dont try to twist it back on me like I said im in the middle of my American dream.
    Explains the PM.

Your not an American you don’t even pay taxes here. Go back to your rice bowl eat up your gonna need the energy.
    I doubt you have to pay taxes either with your breaks and lunches.

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Explains the PM.

I doubt you have to pay taxes either with your breaks and lunches.
    I pay taxes because I have a job, what a dummy I guess its a new concept to you commies.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    LOL snowflake actually wanted to fight you?

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

You have been online all day running your mouth typing away, what else do you do other than come on here and spend hours and hours trying to find discord?

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    LOL snowflake actually wanted to fight you?
    Calling me a Snowflake take a step back pendejo

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Calling me a Snowflake take a step back pendejo
    You're the one trying to get ambchang to come kick your teeth in because you can't handle your emotions tbh.

Thread Information