Page 340 of 376 FirstFirst ... 240290330336337338339340341342343344350 ... LastLast
Results 8,476 to 8,500 of 9381
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    1 day left to download Fallout 3: GOTY for free on Epic Games

Take the fcking keys away baseline bum's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Good thing too because it looked like absolute ing dog when it came out on PS4 initially

I enjoyed it but it fell short to me honestly. The combat is on point though. But i just didnt like how they took basically the most boring part of FFVII and made an entire game out of it, especially how they stick Sephiroth into this part of the story.

Tifa though
    Tifa really is a blast to use in the game with that ATB restoring jump kick, then putting synergy + an elemental attack on Aerith so she spams magic when you do it.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I wasn't even that excited about the game when it came out despite apalisoc_9, Reck, and spurraider21 hammering me to play it.

But once I finally did jump on it holy it's a great game, love the combat and sense of speed you have zipping between buildings and . Much better than I expected it to be from the previews. Still gotta play Miles Morales and can't wait for the sequel in a couple of years.

Also though you know Spiderman is done by the same dev who makes Ratchet & Clank right?
    Spider Man has been the only game I have bought all DLCs for. Also found a reason to play the new added difficulty along with Game+ When it was added later on.

I’ve been trying to play Miles Morales but that game doesn’t seen to drop in price at all on the store.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Spider Man has been the only game I have bought all DLCs for. Also found a reason to play the new added difficulty along with Game+ When it was added later on.

I’ve been trying to play Miles Morales but that game doesn’t seen to drop in price at all on the store.
    Do you have a digital PS5 or something? Miles Morales has gone on sale a lot physical in the $20 to $25 range, and has a free PS5 upgrade if you buy the PS4 version.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Do you have a digital PS5 or something? Miles Morales has gone on sale a lot physical in the $20 to $25 range, and has a free PS5 upgrade if you buy the PS4 version.
    Nah, I have a disc version. I’m just lazy these days so I don’t go out much. 95% of the games I own for this generation are digital.

God of War Ragnarok is a physical buy though.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Currently building a sim racing rig.

Going with the playseat challenge for the portability and am planning to pair it with the new Moza R5 Direct Drive system.

Other than that, Elden Ring (almost to the end), just started Disco Elysium and Divinity OS 2.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Other than that, Elden Ring (almost to the end)
    So you have fun with Malenia?

what uganda do about it? Joseph Kony's Avatar
    My Team
    Seattle Supersonics
    Post Count
    Tifa really is a blast to use in the game with that ATB restoring jump kick, then putting synergy + an elemental attack on Aerith so she spams magic when you do it.
    hard agree tbh, she was the character i controlled generally in most encounters

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    hard agree tbh, she was the character i controlled generally in most encounters
    Was playing Cloud entirely until I found that synergy materia to equip on Aerith. Cloud is really strong with that pairing but Tifa is absolutely ridiculous with synergy paired to Aerith. Made me completely change style and start using Cloud for magic.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    2023 looks like another strong year between this, Yakuza Ishin, Yakuza Gaiden, Starfield, Zelda Tears of the Kingdom, and possibly Final Fantasy VII Rebirth, though that one might slip to 2024. Kind of interested to see what happens with Black Myth Wukong too.

Final Fantasy VII Remake looks freaking great on PS5. Currently playing through it and Tifa is so awesome to control in combat.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    2023 looks like another strong year between this, Yakuza Ishin, Yakuza Gaiden, Starfield, Zelda Tears of the Kingdom, and possibly Final Fantasy VII Rebirth, though that one might slip to 2024. Kind of interested to see what happens with Black Myth Wukong too.

Final Fantasy VII Remake looks freaking great on PS5. Currently playing through it and Tifa is so awesome to control in combat.
    I played the remake a while back when it was released and it was so short only going to the Shinra HQ. Tifa is nasty for sure, but Barret was a requirement for a lot of boss battles.

FFXVI appears to be going away from the open world meta that RDR 2 made popular back in 2016. I just hope it's not too linear which is incredibly boring imo.

Loving my PS5 as well, I'm going to catch up on Assassin's Creed with Origins, Oddysee, and Valhalla (all free on PS+)

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I played the remake a while back when it was released and it was so short only going to the Shinra HQ. Tifa is nasty for sure, but Barret was a requirement for a lot of boss battles.

FFXVI appears to be going away from the open world meta that RDR 2 made popular back in 2016. I just hope it's not too linear which is incredibly boring imo.

Loving my PS5 as well, I'm going to catch up on Assassin's Creed with Origins, Oddysee, and Valhalla (all free on PS+)
    Intergrade on PS5 and PC changed the way the synergy materia worked to make Tifa a monster for bossfights. You put synergy on Aerith and link it with fire, ice, lightning, or wind and then every time you use an ATB attack with whoever your team leader is Aerith casts the level 1 version of that spell for free (eg, no MP or ATB loss). So you can keep using Focused Strike with Tifa as your team leader, since it recovers a lot of ATB back, as a free way to spam magic attacks from Aerith. Also could do the same with Cloud as your team leader using Disorder since it also recovers ATB but I far prefer it with Tifa since she's so much faster so I can dodge enemy attacks while Cloud's slow enough that I have to play him more as a tank.

They never did patch the synergy materia to work like that on the PS4 version though.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Reviews for God of War Ragnarok are OUT.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Just preordered Ragnarok and will begin the download a little later after seeing how impressive the reviews are. Get in here spurraider21 and ElNono. First time in forever I have had an empty wishlist on PSN after buying this.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    ragnarok's reviews are off the charts. i have mine pre-ordered but its the disc version

the timing is great too. i've basically just been playing cod warzone for the better part of a year now ... warzone 2 comes out later this month too, so warzone is going to be dead. good time to segue into some single player action

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I’m flying back to the US on Nov 9th. Should have the code in my inbox then and gonna binge on it all weekend, tbh

My Team
    Chicago Bulls
    Post Count

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Currently building a sim racing rig.

Going with the playseat challenge for the portability and am planning to pair it with the new Moza R5 Direct Drive system.

Other than that, Elden Ring (almost to the end), just started Disco Elysium and Divinity OS 2.
    Which game you gonna run with it? I've seen a ton of modded Assetto Corsa and that looks and sounds great

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    ragnarok's reviews are off the charts. i have mine pre-ordered but its the disc version

the timing is great too. i've basically just been playing cod warzone for the better part of a year now ... warzone 2 comes out later this month too, so warzone is going to be dead. good time to segue into some single player action
    yeah... i dont want to wait. considering cancelling my physical pre-order and just buying the digital version at this point . dont want to way for shipping & delivery

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    yeah... i dont want to wait. considering cancelling my physical pre-order and just buying the digital version at this point . dont want to way for shipping & delivery
    I just prefer digital if it's a game I'm really hyped for and want at launch. I buy physical either when it's cheaper or when I know I'm only going to play through a game once so I can sell it when I'm done with it. Ragnarok though I'm pretty confident will be a game I play through multiple times and I'm paying full price anyways since I'm getting at launch. Probably won't play it the second it launches though because I'm really enjoying Final Fantasy VII Remake and figure it'll probably take me another week or so to complete. After thah can't ing wait for Ragnarok. God of War 2018 with its Souls inspired combat was so much better than it looked in its E3 2016 preview, and it's E3 2016 preview was the main reason I bought a PS4.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I just prefer digital if it's a game I'm really hyped for and want at launch. I buy physical either when it's cheaper or when I know I'm only going to play through a game once so I can sell it when I'm done with it. Ragnarok though I'm pretty confident will be a game I play through multiple times and I'm paying full price anyways since I'm getting at launch. Probably won't play it the second it launches though because I'm really enjoying Final Fantasy VII Remake and figure it'll probably take me another week or so to complete. After thah can't ing wait for Ragnarok. God of War 2018 with its Souls inspired combat was so much better than it looked in its E3 2016 preview, and it's E3 2016 preview was the main reason I bought a PS4.
    since my post i already started the download

i played through god of war at least 4 times that i can remember, and from what ive read Ragnarok is a home run sequel to it. unfortunately im getting error messages when trying to cancel my physical pre-order, so i'll just have to manually return the disc at some point

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    since my post i already started the download

i played through god of war at least 4 times that i can remember, and from what ive read Ragnarok is a home run sequel to it. unfortunately im getting error messages when trying to cancel my physical pre-order, so i'll just have to manually return the disc at some point
    Ragnarok is probably in the mail already.

Quite a few people seemed to get their discs a week early.

BTW I highly recommend Final Fantasy VII Intergrade when it gets cheap for Black Friday. Walmart has already had it for $20 and $25 for the PS5 version with the Yuffie DLC included a couple of times this year so I expect it'll be $20 somewhere this BF. Such an awesome story and I love the fast paced combat. If you buy the PS4 version you get a free PS5 upgrade but don't get that Yuffie DLC.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Which game you gonna run with it? I've seen a ton of modded Assetto Corsa and that looks and sounds great
    Automobilista 2, primarily. The new patch has made it unparalleled esp for VR racing.

https://youtu.be/4day3vM95L4

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    ElNono man, why does Japan get all the good commercials? spurraider21 rolling in his grave at us not getting this one in the states.

Thread Information