Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast
    Still Hates Small Ball Spurminator's Avatar
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Had some moments, but I have to agree it's not his best work. Even his act from a couple of years ago was a lot better. A lot of his takes felt stale, like he just ripped off Twitter arguments about hot-button social issues.

The Jussie Smollett bit was funny though.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Pretty good but the last one was better.

Thought the LGBT road trip bit was pretty great though.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    That is your personal opinion. He's plenty funny to me.

Or what's next? You're gonna tell me drugs are good for you and I should try it because you love them?
    The stupidity that makes you you is astonishing to say the least...

What drugs do I do exactly? Please list them all.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    hasan minhaj is solid.
    Lmao that dude sucks and not because he's Muslim. He sucked because the only standup of his that I saw I had to endure his whining about being a Muslim for over an hr. His pity party and crocodile tears were a waste of time.

You would like that fraud.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    UCLA Bruins
    Lmao that dude sucks and not because he's Muslim. He sucked because the only standup of his that I saw I had to endure his whining about being a Muslim for over an hr. His pity party and crocodile tears were a waste of time.

i dont care if he's a fraud (wherever your'e getting that from)

all i care is if the material was funny. it was.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    Texas Tech Red Raiders
    You hate Trevor Noah, you hate Hasan Minhaj, let’s see if the pattern holds for Mr. Independent Thinker...What’s your opinion of Jon Stewart? John Oliver? Samantha Bee? Stephen Colbert? Michael Che?
    mono's heroes along with the "superstars" of the WNBA

Veteran
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    You hate Trevor Noah, you hate Hasan Minhaj, let’s see if the pattern holds for Mr. Independent Thinker...What’s your opinion of Jon Stewart? John Oliver? Samantha Bee? Stephen Colbert? Michael Che?

They are all awesome fake news anchors. Best part of SNL over the years has almost always been Weekend Update and it's definitely the motivation for TDS, TCR and whatever John Olivers show is called.

When the political tones and grandstanding wasn't pushed, I don't know if there was anyone funnier than Colbert on TV and the Daily Show was always awesome, especially when Rob Riggle and Colbert were the main reporters. I loved when Colbert did an expose on biker bars back in the day and called some of them pussies and almost got beat up...holy that was good TV.

L-L-L-L-Luciferians!
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    mono's heroes along with the "superstars" of the WNBA
    O-o-o-o-o-bama is a M-m-m-m-m-muslim!

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    i dont care if he's a fraud (wherever your'e getting that from)

all i care is if the material was funny. it was.
    sorry but his "material" is trash and all about his plight of living in America as a muslim. cry me a river...

all i see here is you trying hard to circle the racist wagons on me. maybe i'm wrong but i doubt it and if i am wrong i'm sure you have some sort of ploy going on with your stupid question asked.

well here we go, stewart is alright and i don't know any of his standup but i've liked stewart since before "half baked". as for john oliver et al, they're all trash!

i come from an era where comedy actually existed... pryor, carlin, murphy, hicks, hedberg, etc... stanhope came around later on around the time of hicks and standhope is still one of my favs. there's a few in today's era which are good but it's a handful only.

the media darlings are all trash and you know it!

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    Kentucky Wildcats
    You're obsessed with race bruh
    Nah I just admire his courage to stand up for a pedophile, most people wouldn’t have the balls to do that

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    Kentucky Wildcats

Agreed. He’s a hack. Religious people are ing annoying with the persecution bull .

I cannot grok its fullnes leemajors's Avatar
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    Texas Longhorns
    one of the people I listed was black.

You are.

Also wrong.

How do you know Michael Che is trash if you didn’t even know that he’s black?
    I saw Che at Paramount in Austin last year around this time, he was great. I wasn't expecting a whole lot since he is so busy with SNL but he had a great set.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    Louisville Cardinals
    Yea. Che’s standup is surprisingly good tbh.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    How do you know Michael Che is trash if you didn’t even know that he’s black?
    funny how you make silly assumptions about me all the time... i know who che is; however, i've never seen his standup act. i know him from SNL, not that i watch that crap, and from "bumping mics" with dave attell and that other dude. you're a dumbass and that's no assumption mono.

Veteran
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Exactly how many comedians have you listened to in the past ten years?
    I haven't been keeping count. At least one.

Still Hates Small Ball Spurminator's Avatar
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    I haven't been keeping count. At least one.
    Seems like pretty much every comedy special is some variety of "Triggered" or "You Can't Joke About This" or "Politically Incorrect 2 tha Xtreme," if it's not done by a preachy lesbian or a Muslim. Taking it to the SJW's is huge in comedy right now.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    Texas Tech Red Raiders
    if it's not done by a preachy lesbian or a Muslim. Taking it to the SJW's is huge in comedy right now.

A neverending cycle Trainwreck2100's Avatar
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    Texas Longhorns
    He was right to defend Lois C. K. though. He asked the women for permission and they said yes, now he's somehow the bad guy for getting their permission.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    New Orleans Hornets
    College
    LSU Tigers
    He was right to defend Lois C. K. though. He asked the women for permission and they said yes, now he's somehow the bad guy for getting their permission.
    People unironically act like Louis raped people. I am so happy that Chappelle and Louis are making people SEETHE. We don't need America to become Canada, where it's illegal to say mean things.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    Texas A&M Aggies
    The pedophile bit was cringeworthy, but overall it was an okay special. Some jokes seemed to drag a little bit like the LGBT road trip part. It did make me laugh though.

Veteran
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    People unironically act like Louis raped people. I am so happy that Chappelle and Louis are making people SEETHE. We don't need America to become Canada, where it's illegal to say mean things.
    Too late. Nothing is forgiven in our society where social media accounts are mainly used as grandstanding platforms and courtrooms of personal opinion.

Norm got killed by the Goon Squad that makes up The View for standing up for Roseanne and Louis because he said, very truthfully, that people cant understand what they are going thru and what it feels like to lose everything for minor indiscretions.

They tried to shame him into oblivion and basically cut him off everytime he tried to explain himself. He finally was able to get his piece said, and being the smartest person at the table, he won thr crowd over and it gave me a laugh seeing those broads fume over him shoving it up their arses.

Stand up cant be great as it can with this rotten faux-moralist society we live in.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    It was funny. Not amazing but I found it enjoyable. A lot of group have sticks up their asses over a comedian making jokes. I don't think they understand what a joke is. Not his best work by any means, but still liked it.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    Texas Tech Red Raiders
    Too late. Nothing is forgiven in our society where social media accounts are mainly used as grandstanding platforms and courtrooms of personal opinion.

Norm got killed by the Goon Squad that makes up The View for standing up for Roseanne and Louis because he said, very truthfully, that people cant understand what they are going thru and what it feels like to lose everything for minor indiscretions.

They tried to shame him into oblivion and basically cut him off everytime he tried to explain himself. He finally was able to get his piece said, and being the smartest person at the table, he won thr crowd over and it gave me a laugh seeing those broads fume over him shoving it up their arses.

Stand up cant be great as it can with this rotten faux-moralist society we live in.
    Norm

I cannot grok its fullnes leemajors's Avatar
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    Texas Longhorns

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Juicy Smollier

Thread Information