Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    The U.S. dollar must be getting precariously closer to collapse if the New World Order crowd feels comfortable enough to start publishing pics of the new North American currency...

Even more disturbing: Building a North American Community

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Nice looking coins.

Live by what you Speak. DarkReign's Avatar
    My Team
    Detroit Pistons
    Post Count
    They can seriously kiss my grits. If this doesnt spark a revolution when it rolls out, then this country no longer deserves to exist.

The enemy of my enemy is my friend.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Snopes

I'm pretty sure this is a hoax. But it doesn't matter, currency will be obsolete as soon as they implant the biochips in our head and hands.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    "Amero" is a terrible name for a currency. It would be better as: "Get $2500 cash back or 0% financing on a brand-new 2008 Chevy Amero!"

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    what?????????????

shouldnt someone reply with a tinfoil hat comment?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    what?????????????

shouldnt someone reply with a tinfoil hat comment?
    If they changed the name of the Chevy Tahoe to the Chevy Amero, would you buy one?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    no really

shouldnt a spurstalk neocon just dismiss this thread a conspiracy theory?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    no really

shouldnt a spurstalk neocon just dismiss this thread a conspiracy theory?
    I saw that the same mint that coins the Amero also changed the Texas quarter. Now the state outline is imbedded in an outline of Alaska, with the caption, "Not so big after all."

They also have a "Nuke Mexico" quarter with a mushroom cloud centered where Los Alamos would be, and a New Jersey quarter with a turnpike tollbooth.

Clearly any sensible person should take this thread seriously.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    They also have a "Nuke Mexico" quarter with a mushroom cloud centered where Los Alamos would be, and a New Jersey quarter with a turnpike tollbooth
    Common....everyone knows the new New Mexico quarter has aliens.....

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    no but the north american union is make believe, anyone who believes in it wears a tinfoil hat

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    ...Oh, it's real, but nobody except an ex-Mexican Prez is gonna say so....

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    no but the north american union is make believe, anyone who believes in it wears a tinfoil hat
    It will seriously streamline the drive to Monterrey when there is no longer any border crossing. I hope Rick Perry is working on a new toll bypass around Nuevo Laredo to hook up with 85.

Veteran
    My Team
    Denver Nuggets
    Post Count
    Translation: Please give me attention.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    ^Translation: neocon

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    victoria

Live by what you Speak. DarkReign's Avatar
    My Team
    Detroit Pistons
    Post Count
    Its not a myth.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Yeah, a guy named Daniel Carr made these to get the word out about all this NAU/Amero talk.

I have received numerous inquiries as to my personal stand on the North American Union (NAU) issue.

My goal with these coins is not to endorse a Union of North America or a common "Amero" currency. I fully support the United States Cons ution, and I would not welcome (in any form) a diminishment of its provisions. I expect that these coins will help make more people aware of the issue and the possible ramifications. I leave it up to others to decide if they are in favor of, or against a North American Union. And I encourage citizens to voice their approval or disapproval of government plans that impact them.

These private-issue fantasy pattern coins will be struck as an annual series (until such time as it is no longer legal to do so), starting in the latter part of 2007.

http://www.dc-coin.com/index.asp?Pag...ATS&Category=8

"Amero" is a terrible name for a currency. It would be better as: "Get $2500 cash back or 0% financing on a brand-new 2008 Chevy Amero!"
    That's exactly what I've always thought. I really think they'll go with the North American Dollar and save the Amero, or some similar name, for the currency of all the Americas, and that's almost certainly a long way off.

But I agree that the dollar's major drop in value, which has only just begun, will be the impetus for a North American currency. It really looks like the 70s all over again, except much worse, because now we are much more dependent upon imports and people are deeper in debt . And this time we don't have Paul Volcker running the Fed, raising interest rates to double digits to stop massive inflation and save the dollar, even at the cost of a recession. Instead we have "Helicopter" Ben Bernanke, who looks to be the anti-Volcker.

And the reason I think he acts and will continue to act as the anti-Volcker is because the Fed has this ace in the hole: they can inflate the dollar as much as they want. If there is a major crash the central banks of North America can either create a whole new currency - because Canda and Mexico will suffer as well - or they can just expand the existing US dollar and make it the currency of North America. The head of Canada's central bank talked about expanding the dollar across North America a few months ago.

And this will work, and the Fed will be called the savior of the US economy, and more - even though they caused the crisis in the first place.

TRU 'cross mah stomach LaMarcus Bryant's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    My ing god almighty, they even have the audacity to put a native american on the amero????? The end is near, Al Jourgensen has been right all along...

Besides, Amero sounds totally gay

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    OUs native american qb wears a jersey that says "sooners" on it

TRU 'cross mah stomach LaMarcus Bryant's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    He's certifiably cherokee, proud of it, supported because of it, by sooners, because his jersey says "sooner"

now we have the Amero
    the end is near i said.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    He's certifiably cherokee, proud of it, supported because of it, by sooners, because his jersey says "sooner"
    its funny because its true

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Americans are weird about their currency.

The 1, 5, 10 dollar bills should have been replaced with coins long ago.

Pennies should be abolished completely. they're worthless.

The Europeans standarized on the Euro, and ... Europe is still there, no change in anyting, just life is simpler and 1000s of FX dealers and exchange offices put out of pointless jobs.
    Last edited by boutons_; 11-22-2007 at 06:40 PM.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I had some college friends from different European countries and they hated everything about the EU, except for the Euro. But European countries are smaller and Europeans travel internationally alot more.

I just don't see how a North American currency will be sold as beneficial to us Americans. Unless there's some kind of major crisis with the dollar, we just don't need it and won't accept it...

Look out ahead

"Have to check the film" PixelPusher's Avatar
    My Team
    Sacramento Kings
    Post Count
    Unless there's some kind of major crisis with the dollar

Thread Information