Page 4 of 11 FirstFirst 12345678 ... LastLast
    Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Wtf is digitally raped?
    its when you lay on your stomach and have a guy draw funnny pics on your calves

while he fingers your got ass

adolis is altuve’s father monosylab1k's Avatar
    My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count
    Wtf is digitally raped?

There’s the high school dropout talkin

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

And yet, you can't even define what it means. I'll wait as you keep throwing your limp wrist jabs. Hey, at least your fat ass is getting some exercise.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

You're weak... you're a re but you lack the strength. Lol

adolis is altuve’s father monosylab1k's Avatar
    My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count
    And yet, you can't even define what it means. I'll wait as you keep throwing your limp wrist jabs. Hey, at least your fat ass is getting some exercise.
    Find a dictionary and look up the many meanings of “digit” you in re

my unders, my frgn whites pgardn's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    deflections and whataboutism in full force from the left, not a single believer yet. Sad.
    Did you believe Kavanaugh’s accusers?
    It’s perfectly believable I guess.
    So Joe fits right in your wheelhouse?

Alleged Michigander ChumpDumper's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Wtf is digitally raped?
    Like vintage vinyl rape but with artifacts.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Well since you guys made that your position, that's your problem. I don't think anyone else has to show consistency here. According to you guys, everyone is guilty until proven innocent if a woman accuses them so that's your row to hoe. There's no reason to right can't selectively choose who to believe.
    You guys... sure nature boy.

I got to see and listen to the accused and accuser on this one.
    And the accused reacted by changing the subject and then expressing great outrage over a different facet of the accusation.
    This is a THE game many liars play so they can deny something, anything. So yes the guy is a liar in my book I have little doubt, I’ve seen this tactic too many times. There are people on this site who are clearly blatant liars as well. They make it easy as to pick out.

Politicians do the same thing. Change the question so they CAN lie.

My Team
    Boston Celtics
    Post Count
    Whether or not you believe it, the lack of MSM coverage on this is the real injustice. The MSM should objectively report on who this woman is and what she’s accusing Biden of. People can judge for themselves after that, but there’s no question the front runner for the Democratic primary getting accused of digital rape by a former staffer meets the level of importance for major media outlets to report on it.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Whether or not you believe it, the lack of MSM coverage on this is the real injustice. The MSM should objectively report on who this woman is and what she’s accusing Biden of. People can judge for themselves after that, but there’s no question the front runner for the Democratic primary getting accused of digital rape by a former staffer meets the level of importance for major media outlets to report on it.
    STUPID LAMESTREAM MEDIA FOCUSING ON THE PANDEMIC KILLING THOUSAND OF AMERICANS!

My Team
    Boston Celtics
    Post Count
    STUPID LAMESTREAM MEDIA FOCUSING ON THE PANDEMIC KILLING THOUSAND OF AMERICANS!
    all caps
    so angry

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    https://soundcloud.com/katie-halper/tara-to-post

Reade was a staff assistant for Joe Biden in 1993, when she claims he digitally raped her. She told part of her story in 2019, when Lucy Flores wrote in The Cut about the inappropriate way Biden smelled her hair and kissed the top of her head. At the time, several other women came forward to say that Biden had touched them in ways that made them uncomfortable, including Reade, who said that Biden used to put his hands on her shoulders and run his fingers up and down her neck. Now, she has detailed what she says is the entirety of her experience with Biden on The Katie Halper Show.

According to Reade, Biden pressed her up against a wall and digitally penetrated her without her consent. “It happened all at once, and then… his hands were on me and underneath my clothes,” she says. She also remembers him asking “do you want to go somewhere else?” and then, when she had pulled away, “Come on, man, I heard you liked me.” Reade says that “everything shattered” in that moment and his claim that he thought she liked him made her feel like she had “done this” somehow. “I looked up to him, he was my father’s age. He was this champion of women’s rights in my eyes,” she says. “I wanted to be a senator; I didn’t want to sleep with one.”

https://www.yahoo.com/lifestyle/joe-...ity&soc_trk=tw

Watching the left tear her down or completely ignore this will be entertaining. #metoo
    Yahoo Link broken.

Only people picking this up are right-wing trash news sites. That raises red flags.

Seen some pretty skeezy fakes before.

This though, has her in her own words, in the sound cloud. She seems genuine.

I believe her.

Would feel more comfortable with it, were there a bit more on it beyond one interview.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Who is the MSM you would like to read it from?
    Because its coming. A number of supposedly MSM outlets (by our thoroughly red members reasoning) reported late on a number of Trump accusations as well. Other more tabloidish media had it out immediately. It then got into the MSM (I guess based on red criteria) after more thorough assessment. Or it did not make it at all or was established as highly questionable... Yes highly questionable on our current president because there are fruitbats of every sex and color.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I'm only seeing hypocrisy from one side.
    says the guy who glosses over a sworn affidavit.

https://thememoryhole2.org/blog/doe-v-trump

Biden committed sexual assault/rape on the woman in the recording.

Trump, with Epstein raped a thirteen year old girl and threatened to kill her and her family.

Last edited by RandomGuy; 03-27-2020 at 01:48 PM. Reason: not sure about specific definitions

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    You need the blue font too?

Let me know.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Eyup.

Same thing for Trumps accusers. Let's get all this out into the open.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    The mainstream media are just sock puppets for the political parties and the wealthy who are affiliated with them. Anyone who doesn't realize that already may be part of the problem. Of course I realize you already know this.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    says the guy who glosses over a sworn affidavit.

https://thememoryhole2.org/blog/doe-v-trump

Biden committed sexual assault/rape on the woman in the recording.

Trump, with Epstein raped a thirteen year old girl and threatened to kill her and her family.

That's not really a big deal because it's still a bit controversial when life actually begins.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I'm only seeing hypocrisy from one side.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Find a dictionary and look up the many meanings of “digit” you in re
    I know what I read and I know both what a digit is and what digital(ly) means but wtf is digitally raped? Raped by Biden's digits(fingers)? Odd way of putting it.

Either way, save those last gasps of air because you're going to need them you fat !

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I see RG is all in on the child rape along with the village idiot.

Figures.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I know what I read and I know both what a digit is and what digital(ly) means but wtf is digitally raped? Raped by Biden's digits(fingers)? Odd way of putting it.

Either way, save those last gasps of air because you're going to need them you fat !
    They can't say stink finger in legal do ents.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Wtf is digitally raped?
    Bend over, I'll ing show you.

Thread Information